BY THE INTERNATIONAL WINE OF THE MONTH CLUB #37 in Subscription Boxes

• Two Bottles, each from a different International Winery, every month. Choose between two reds, two whites or one of each.
  • Cellar Notes, detailed wine profiles with comprehensive tasting notes, detailed vineyard histories and suggested food pairings.

All part of four unique wine club options designed to complement the various stages of wine exploration.

Specializing in value-oriented wines, the Wine of the Month Club is open to anyone who has an appreciation of fine wine and is interested in a monthly wine club service. Quality wine delivered to your door, guaranteed!

Our search for our wine club selections never ends. Each month Paul personally tastes over 400 Italian wines, German wines, California wines, Argentinean wine, Chilean wines, and wines from all the other regions of the world—and He only selects 2 to represent the best wine values in the world.

We offer more than Just a Wine Club! We have unique gift baskets, wine accessories, single bottles available at deep discounts and more!

Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I love this subscription. I gave them a list of my preferences and they send me wine samples each month. I love being able to try new wines and find a taste for some I would have never thought of trying before. It's also very affordable. If you like wine it's worth it.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
We did try and do this for a couple of months but to be honest didn’t enjoy some of the wines sent to us. It also encourages you to drink more as you know you will have another shipment coming. As I didn’t enjoy some of the wines it was a chore to drink them, so really didn’t like someone choosing my wine as I’m really fussy. Also it doesn’t work out that much cheaper as a monthly collection can be quite expensive depending on the choices. Not for me I’m afraid. Although some wines were nice, overall it didn’t work for us.
Megan M.
Indianapolis
I don’t use this service personally, but bought it for my parents and a few friends as presents (i.e. Christmas, Birthday, anniversary, etc). I am not much of wine connoisseur, but my parents REALLY are, and they love this service. It gives them the chance to try new wines without the struggle of muddling through a huge wine section at the grocery store or liquor store. Would highly recommend to any wine drinkers 🍷 👍🏻
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Elizabeth F.
Charleston, WV
Love wine clubs. I think everyone should sign up for them. You get a variety of wine so you can figure out types you love the most. I always get overwhelmed at stores trying to select wine. This helps me narrow my selection by my taste preferences and ships it right to my house.
Tom H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I was a subclscriber for 3 years and had a mixed experience with the wines and peicepoint. At times the wines were excellent, although there were several shipments that disapointed for the price. We ended up canceling due to price for the quality.
Sam L.
Redding, CA
Talk about receiving the best gift in the mail each month. 😍 there is nothing like coming home from a long day at work to a bottle of delicious, quality wine. Job well done for always something new. I would recommend shopping here!
Nicole B.
Chicago
This is a great thing! The only complaint I have is the box is huge and sooo heavy! So if you live alone and are not super strong, I wouldn’t suggest this. But all the wines are great and fit the flavors I love.
Victoria C.
Vacaville
I enjoyed international wine of the month club, although I feel like it was a bit pricey, the wine is good, and unique and the a good experience! I was pleased with the product and I would recommend to a friend.
Liz M.
I love the different wines and how they pair it to my taste. It is a bit pricey for a month subscription but I love wine and it has always been wine I enjoy so the cost is not a huge decision factor for me
Janelle P.
Dearborn, MI
Can you choose between red and white wine or is it all mixed up?
Feliks Y.
Has anyone used this?
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Is this expensive to join ? And is it worth it? Do you get many you don’t like ?