The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser

A non-drying, lightly foaming cleanser that removes makeup and dirt, while helping to reduce blackheads and breakouts. Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Pores, and Acne and Blemishes Formulation: Liquid Highlighted Ingredients:- Salicylic Acid 2%: Helps to gently exfoliate the skin and helps to unclog the pores. - Zinc Compound: Helps reduce excess sebum. - Allantoin 0.5%: Helps soothe irritation. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Not only working to effectively cleanse the skin, this two percent Salicylic Acid Cleanser has an added zinc compound. The two work together to help with oil-control, reduce blackheads and breakouts, and promote a more even-looking complexion.

I Need a new cleanser but don’t want to spend so much money. I heard this one is good but it’s salicylic acid and I already use the Paulas choice 2% bha and I don’t wanna over do on the salicylic acid. I have more oily skin. Do you think using these two products would be too much?
Hey guys I’ve been looking into this cleanser what are your thoughts?
Start your review of The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser!
Zohal K.
Hicksville, NY
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Zohal K.
Using this products for just 3 months has done more of a change than any other product that i’ve been using for years! It helped clear out my breakouts! I used to break out all over my chin n t zone area! It’s really gentle, not drying! I RECOMMEND AND ITS ONLY 9.99!!!!The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser
Jessica O.
Toms River, NJ
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have had the most results in the shortest amount of time from this face wash. I have a lot of texture and pretty large pores and this is the only face wash that I have found to help with that. I was able to notice a difference in my makeup within a week and it’s been doing nothing but getting better. I have extremely sensitive skin so I only use this about 3 times a week. No wonder it was sold out everywhere it’s so worth it. This has even helped with my acne scarring within 2 weeks I saw a huge improvement. Highly recommend this it’s beyond amazing 🤩
Bailey J.
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Bailey J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Started using this about three weeks ago and I have noticed a HUGE difference. My breakouts have decreased and my blackheads have slightly faded. It does slightly dry out the skin in some areas but if you use a good moisturizer you should be fine! Perfect for acne prone skin!!The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser
Nino K.
Springfield garden NY, NY
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Salicylic Acid cleanser is anti-acne solution❣️ Starting off with 2% Salicylic Acid, a type of Beta Hydroxy Acid, this is a favorite amongst many with mild to moderate breakouts as it’s an oil soluble exfoliator that’s able to soften and loosen dead skin and congestion.It also contains Zinc PCA which is used for its antibacterial/antifungal properties. To provide some moisture retention and soothing effects there is 0.5% allantoin❣️ allantoin is a keratolytic agent (a compound that can loosen and remove skin) like salicylic acid and alpha hydroxy acids but instead of being irritating, it’s generally soothing❣️ There’s no fragrance or scented ingredients added which is really perfect 👌 I recommend this cleanser if you struggle with mild breakouts, and especially recommend it if you experience any type of congestion (clogged pores/blackheads) even if you’re on the drier side because Salicylic works by unplugging those clogged pores, that can allow the skin to moisturize itself properly again ❣️
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Adriele Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best cleanser I have used so far. I've been using it for about 1 month now, 3-4 times a week at night, but it has helped so much with my acne. I really appreciate that this doesn't drying my skin out, its a very gentle. the price is very good too, it costs only $ 9.99.
Tamuna C.
Wilmington, DE
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Tamuna C.
Purchased at: Sephora
People, now i want tell u this miracle Cleanser. I recommend everyone who have oily and acne prone skin. My son use this around 3 week and now his skin looks healthy and beautiful, without blemishes and Oiliness. I am really shoked because this result is unbelievable 😳 If u have oily and acne prone skin, just try this cleanser.
Shade S.
4427 Irish Hills Dr
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Shade S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love it it's part of my daily routine and it actually lasts for a very long time I've had mine for four months and I'm finally going to go to the store and get some more but it's a very good product I would I would definitely recommend it
Mara J.
Sacramento
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Mara J.
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Mara J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great cleanser for beginners just getting into Salicylic Acid as an ingredient in general. It’s very gentle and non irritating and has actually tremendously helped control my acne as well as redness on my cheeks and chin. I use this 3-4 times a week in the evenings for a gentle exfoliation, while on off days I use a more gentle, basic cleanser. For only $10 at Sephora, this is at least a must try product!
Mercedes N.
Sandy Springs, GA
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Mercedes N.
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Mercedes N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cleanser and the entire product line!!! I have the Salicylic Acid Cleanser, the Glycolic Acid Toner, and the Polyglutamic Acid Serum. It really keeps my skin smooth and clear. The face wash is very gentle and doesn’t dry out my face. I feel very hydrated after using. The pricing is also unbeatable🙌🏽 I added a filter free photo for true reflection of how my skin looks The INKEY List
Himali B.
Denver, CO
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser uploaded by Himali B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product it is really amazing especially for my combination acne-prone skin. In past, I have used acne cleansers which dried up my skin and caused irritation but this cleanser is just right, gentle enough for my skin and cleans very nicely without drying out. I like it’s gel like consistency, it feels nicer on my face. I use it am & pm and I am seeing lesser congestion and breakouts. It's great value for money. I highly recommend this for acne prone skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
il y a 7 jours
What is the best products to use for sebaceous filaments in the t-zone that won’t go away ? I am currently using The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser which I love & want to add some serums/moisturizers more targeted towards getting rid of my oily areas.
Tyla N. il y a 7 jours
I found that The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum works really well! It's pretty cheap too if you buy it in store
Danica C.