The INKEY List
Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

by The INKEY List

A 100 percent cold pressed, natural facial oil with antioxidant properties to target dry skin and improve the appearance of skin tone and texture. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Acne and Blemishes, Dark Spots, and Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: Oil Highlighted Ingredients:- Pure Rosehip Oil 100%: Promotes softer, smoother skin- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: Nourishes skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Does this product cause breakouts and is there a strong fragrance?
I know this is a night time product, but can i use it in the morning too?
Do you use this oil before your moisturizer or after to seal it in?
Start your review of The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL!
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
I will definitely be buying more of this oil when I run out. It is very moisturizing and a little bit goes a long way. I only use 2 small drops for my whole face. My skin absorbs it well and I do not feel greasy after using it. It is also a great value!
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Tiffany T.
The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: The Inkey List Rosehip Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
Great oil and it’s very hydrating. I love this faint scent of the roses. I love this all over my face and body. The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,112 reviews
Review for: The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
I love this brand so much! The products aren’t just affordable, they’re effective as well! This oil is one of my favorite night oils. It hydrates my skin and feels so lightweight. It also helps with any redness I might be experiencing. Love this oil!
Roben C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: The Inkey List Rosehip Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
I purchased this The Inkey List Rose Hip oil when Sephora was not selling TO rose hip oil again. First of all it is a decent and affordable price for the product and it is cold pressed which helps it to retain all the good "stuff" in it. I enjoy using this oil and only need a few drops of it so it will last quite a while. I warm a few drops in my hands and pat onto my face after moisturizer at night and my skin is very hydrated in the morning. It does have an orangy hue to it, but it doesnt show on skin after application although it may stain pillow cases or light fabrics of you dont allow enough time for it to absorb. I will repurchase this again.
Emily P.
Winter Park
Review for: The Inkey List Rosehip Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
I tried this product after reading the Kate Middleton uses a Rosehip oil. This product definitely brightened my skintone and improved my skintone overall. I would recommend for any skin type! Love it
Manoja K.
Birmingham, AL
The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Manoja K.
Review for: The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
🔗Rosehip oil is high in antioxidants, Omega-6, and vitamins that are good for the skin. 🔗It gives dull or exhausted skin an overnight hydration boost and helps to balance out skin tone. 🔗Apply daily at night as the last step of routine. #facialoil #rosehip #rosehipseedoil #hydration[product:the-inkey-list-rosehip-nourishing-night-oil-1-oz/-30-ml] [product:the-inkey-list-rosehip-nourishing-night-oil-1-oz/-30-ml]
October K.
Review for: The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
I got a free bottle of this from Pinchme to test out & I feel like it's way too oily for my combination skin. My skin breaks out easily if it even gets a tad oily so I use this on my hands instead. It's perfect on my hands makes them so soft & smooth.
Nicole C.
Review for: The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
This rosehip oils is perfect for laying over moisturizer to lock it all in during my nighttime routine. I have oily skin and never worry about this product making it worse. Oily skin needs face oils too! I just notice my face stays feeling hydrated when I wake up in the morning! I would not recommend using this during the day unless your just sitting at home doing nothing because it keep your skin looking oily.
Jessica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Super moisturizing and lightweight. My super dry skin loves it! I like to mix in 3 drops into my night moisturizer. I do however think it's a bit expensive for what you get.
Val S.
Faribault, MN
Review for: The Inkey List Rosehip Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
Inkey is one of my favorite new skin care lines for its simplicity and value. Even though it is inexpensive, it's still luxurious. I don't know how the company does it. Rose Hip Oil is amazing! You can use it for your hair, face, and body. It absorbs instantly and your skin is soft and so smooth! I love that it's natural.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kylie C.
Lexington , KY
il y a 2 ans
Celine A. il y a 8 mois
It’s meant for your face. I use it as an extra moisturizing and hydrating boost!
Kylie C.
Lexington , KY
il y a 2 ans
Bridgett B. il y a 10 mois
This is just 100% pure cold pressed rosehip oil. I’ve used rosehip for YEEEARS, so the personal benefits for me are clearer skin, redness reduction, and hydration.