The INKEY List Retinol Serum

by The INKEY List

A powerful retinol that is released slowly to help promote a smoother, more radiant complexion with less irritation. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Spots, and Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: Cream Highlighted Ingredients:- RetiStar stabilised Retinol 1% and Granactive Retinoid 0.5%: Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles; slow release formula for low irritating, effective active delivery. - Squalane: Hydrates and soothes. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: A derivative of vitamin A, retinol is the gold standard for skin renewal, helping to target the signs of ageing and promote a more even looking skin tone. Released slowly over a longer time period, this serum helps target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with less irritation risk.

Is this an effective retinol Or are there more effective products?
Who else is as obsessed with this as i am ? #The INKEY List Retinol Serum
How does this product compare to La Roche-Posey Effaclar Adapalene Gel?
Start your review of The INKEY List Retinol Serum!
Martin S.
Humble, TX
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by Martin S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing wonder astonishing product. Very affordable retinol at $10 I believe. I’ve used this product for like 5 months 4 times a week at night only. I’ve tried it with other serums and alone and it still works great. Kinda a yellowish tint and no smell really. Cream texture that goes on smooth. Always recommend The INKEY List Retinol Serum
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I figured I would jump on the retinol bandwagon since I’m almost 40.... I have tried a couple other retinol products in the past, with no noticeable results. I decided to give this serum a try. I chose Inkey List over Ordinary due to the bottle style (prefer squeezable vs a dropper)... This product is nice, the consistency is lightweight and smells like butterscotch. Not overpowering at all. And you really can’t beat the price point of $9.99.
nuki G.
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by nuki G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product This is my first retinol product. After using it for a few weeks, I have had no adverse reactions and am seeing a difference - my face is smoother and just looks better. The INKEY List Retinol Serum
Brigid M.
Oakdale, NY
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by Brigid M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Using this now with the Sunday Riley Luna retinol oil and the purge is real. I love it I can tell it’s really working my pores are clearing out and I’m really happy with it I haven’t had any peeling either and the price is everything to me I bought this for all my girlfriends for Christmas and they like it too.
Lauren C.
Bayside, NY
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by Lauren C.
I was very excited about this product. A clean retinol!!! The price point was really what sold me. I haven’t seen much of a difference and it does tend to make my skin red after use.
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by Jonathon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far, I am liking the The INKEY List Retinol Serum. I use the Q10 in the morning and retinol 2-3 times a week. My hope is it will help reduce and eliminate fine lines around my eyes and improve my collagen at an early age. Hopefully, it will be preventative and maintain for future years.
Heathyr  W.
Felton, CA
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by Heathyr  W.
Purchased at: Sephora
New addition to my regular skin routine! Glad I found it. At under $10 the price can't be beat. No smell or weird feeling on skin. Use about a pea sized dot on each area of your skin. Start once a week at first and grow to more often. Totally got rid of my pattern acne on my t-zone and forehead!
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by Carly W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brand is affordable and absolutely works wonders!! I use it at night time with my skin routine and can’t wIt to try more of their products
Katelyn F.
Spokane, WA
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by Katelyn F.
Purchased at: Sephora
As you can I used this entire product up, and I do not know how I feel with it. I do not see any results but it is a retinal which takes months of consistent use to see changes. But it did not irritate my skin at all which is great as I have dry sensitive skin. I might be willing to try this again as it is affordable and easy to add into a routine.
A S.
The INKEY List Retinol Serum uploaded by A S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great for starters who are just beginning to use retinol because it’s gentle. I used this before I moved on to the Cerave retinol. This helped with my neck wrinkles, but I need something a bit more moisturizing(-1 star). This would be good for someone who likes lightweight formulas

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle C.
Burnaby
il y a 2 mois
Jill G. il y a 2 jours
It’s so good! I’m currently using it.
Stephanie Z.
il y a 6 mois
Thoughts on The INKEY List Retinol Serum ? I’m currently using the 0.5% retinol from TO, thinking about trying this one out afterwards.
Maria Eduarda A. il y a 4 mois
This is really a good product