The INKEY List Q10 Serum

by The INKEY List

A powerful antioxidant that is naturally found in the body, it can protect the skin from damage caused by environmental stressors such as pollution. A naturally occurring enzyme, Q10 works in the upper layers of the skin to help prevent damage and repair.  Q10 levels diminish over time, so using Q10 can help to protect the skin from damage that can accelerate signs of ageing.

Suggested Usage:
-Use AM and PM.
-On cleansed skin, apply a pea-sized amount to the fingertips and gently pat into the face and neck.
-Can be used alongside other serums and followed with moisturizer.

The INKEY List Q10 Serum have you seen improvements to your skin with this?
does the Q10 from Inkey list actually work? what results have you experienced? The INKEY List Q10 Serum ?
Is The INKEY List Q10 Serum lightweight or heavy? Does it absorb quickly?
Start your review of The INKEY List Q10 Serum!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Leigh J.
I like this Inkey List serum. This brand has a great skincare lineup at a great price. These products don't have that luxury feel, but again these are awesome ingredients at an affordable price point. COQ10 is known to be a great skincare antioxidant that actually has a molecule small enough to absorb into the skin. This particular serum is very light, pleasant, absorbs quickly, has a nonsticky after feel which works well under your makeup. Great product on a budget.
Reni B.
Los Angeles, CA
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Reni B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The serum is a lightweight liquid but it is not a thin serum. It is light but has enough "weight" to protect the skin. It is easy to apply and it does not feel sticky. This product does keep my skin hydrated and I do see the firming of the skin (but I also have a firming moisturizer that I use from Derma E so it could be the duo of the moisturizer and serum working hand in hand). I have fine lines underneath the eye area and around the eyes; and also some on my forehead. For the most part, they weren't too problematic or prominent so I haven't really noticed any change in that department. One thing I wish this product had was a dropper application. The bottle can be squeezed so the product can be dispensed but I feel like a dropper would be better or a squeeze tube. Those are all minor cons and aren't deal breakers, in my opinion. So far, I am loving this serum. It does contain 1 fl oz for $6.99 which is a good price. However, keep in mind that 1 fl oz when used daily does not go a long way. I recently stocked up and picked up another bottle. I should have picked up two bottles. So far, I am loving all the products I have purchased and used from The INKEY List and this one is no exception. I am fan and highly recommend it.
Tina M B.
El Paso, TX
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Tina M B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I usually apply this serum every morning and night after applying my toner. My skin definitely feels more hydrated after using this serum. It just feels nice on the skin. It does say that it helps to fight the signs of aging, but I have yet to notice much of a difference. In my opinion, there are probably other serums that might work better. The bottle is also somewhat small but great for the price. I would compare this to the Ordinary skincare products. I will continue to use this only until it runs out, but I will probably not repurchase.
Jonathon  S.
Brooklyn, NY
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Jonathon  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
So far, I am a fan of The INKEY List Q10 Serum. It has a lightweight texture hydrating the skin but not feeling cakey or greasy before putting on my moisturizer for the day. I haven’t seen any instant benefits BUT my face feels hydrated without feeling oily so I’m happy!
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Stepher W.
The INKEY List Q10 Serum is an antioxidant that prevents signs of aging while hydrating skin. I really love this stuff as it keeps my skin plump. It goes on smooth like a cream without being sticky. There’s no fragrance, it’s cruelty-free, vegan, and budget-friendly. Total win!
Lindsay S.
Arlington
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great antioxidant serum. I saw more brightness in my skin while using it, and it’s so much more stable than vitamin c. Would recommend.
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Sobia R.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you have dry skin this is perfect. It’s very light weight and I love to use this after I’ve used a toner and a thin serum because this is thicker then a serum. It works great and I’ve really noticed a difference in my skin
Rachael H.
Boise, ID
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Rachael H.
Purchased at: Sephora
What is there to say about this product? Not much. It’s not bad, but it’s not great. I’ve been using it for a week or 2 now and I’m not seeing much of anything. But it was like $5 so I’m not too worried about it. I’m not sure if I would recommend it yet.
Rayna B.
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Rayna B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my second product that I have purchased from the Inkey List. It has a nice price point and it interested me since I haven't heard of products such as this. It helps with the environmental impact on the skin and helps restore your skin barrier. I really enjoy the feeling of it. The consistency is between a serum and a cream. It had a yellowish color to it. No scent that I can detect. It makes my skin glowy and my skin has felt a lot more healthy since I've started using it. I don't care for the packaging because it causes me to use too much of the product. Maybe a container or a proper pump would be most useful for a product like this. Overall, great product The INKEY List Q10 Serum
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
The INKEY List Q10 Serum uploaded by Cosima K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite serums to date. I particularly enjoy it because it also has peptides and was all around very hydrating. Because it's so hydrating, I used this when I felt like I needed more hydration than I will get from my current Vitamin C serum. At the moment this is my preference for the winter, while I opt for the vitamin C in the summer. I currently plan to repurchase this but I want too use up some simpler hyaluronic acid serums first.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany L.
il y a 5 mois
The INKEY List Q10 Serum have you seen improvements to your skin with this?
Olwyn D. il y a 5 mois
Yes..... I mix it with their peptide cream and I have yet to find anything better (upcoming review about more expensive product).
Danita H.
il y a 6 mois
Olwyn D. il y a 6 mois
I use it religiously and mix it with their peptide cream. I have tried samples of much more expensive products but, for me, this beats them all.
Mia W.
il y a 10 mois
Is The INKEY List Q10 Serum lightweight or heavy? Does it absorb quickly?
Rachael H. il y a 6 mois