BeautyBodyBody CareThe INKEY List
Peptide Moisturizer 17 oz/ 50 mL

The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

by The INKEY List

A nurturing yet fast-absorbing daily moisturizer with a peptide duo that helps support natural collagen and hydrate skin. Skin Type: Dry Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Formulation: Rich CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Two-Percent Royal Epigen P5%trade;: Nurtures skin to help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. - One-Percent Hydrating Peptide Solution: Supports your skin's moisture barrier for visibly radiant skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Does this actually work?
I Have hormonal acne and never use a moisturizer as I am nervous it will clog my skin. For those with Acne how do you feel about this?
Is this a dupe for drunk elephant protini?
Start your review of The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL!
Nicolle W.
Oakville, ON
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Nicolle W.
Not bad but not the best I have ever used. It has a very slight scent to it but I don't find it particularly irritating. I like the packaging and dispensing lid but it actually doesn't dispense quite enough in one pump. I do find it soaks into my super dry skin especially during the colder months and is a good inexpensive option when you can't afford or bring yourself to pay for some of the more pricey alternatives on the market
Caura L.
Collingwood, ON
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Caura L.
LOVE THIS STUFF! It’s lightweight yet super moisturizing and doesn’t leave a gross film on your skin!![product:the-inkey-list-peptide-moisturizer-17-oz/-50-ml]
MJ S.
Coldbrook , NS
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by MJ S.
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by MJ S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer is phenomenal!! I got this as a dupe for DE Peptide and this was beyond my expectations. I love that it is completely unscented and it just makes my face so soft and smooth. This is great for dry winter skin. I am obsessed with this product and it is super affordable.
Kim L.
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Kim L.
Purchased at: Sephora
The peptide moisturizer has a silky, smooth texture. It is rich; however, is lightweight, and absorbs quickly, which makes it a great option for both an AM and PM routine. It is packed with peptides, promoting the production of Collagen production and strengthening of the moisture barrier. This moisturizer always leaves me with soft, firm and hydrated skin. Overall, this is a great moisturizer given the price and even better this moisturizer is cruelty free and fragrance free.
H A.
ON
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by H A.
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by H A.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:the-inkey-list-peptide-moisturizer-17-oz/-50-ml] i used this moisturizer for a while, but i like to switch out my moisturizers so i haven’t repurchased. this isn’t holy grail status like the Cerave PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion but i did really enjoy it. it didn’t do anything special, just got the basic job done of a simple moisturizer. i have oily skin and this didn’t break me out or anything like that. i love the pump on this though!
Kav K.
Brampton, ON
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Kav K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this moisturizer. I apply it every morning as part of my skincare routine. Its non sticky & supersmooth on my face.
Miriam K.
Montréal, QC
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Miriam K.
I am so glad i bought this moisturizer and gave it a shot. I have oily combination skin and this moisturizer does an amazing job at keeping my face hydrated, moisturized and soft. This is also perfect for the winter time (canadian winters) Even if this moisturizer was made for skin types that are dry, it worked perfectly fine with my oily combo skin. After hours of wearing this moisturizer, my skin didn't become oily or anything, it was just perfect. This moisturizer doesn't contain fragrance which is awesome, it's inexpensive and i would for sure buy this again. I would say it is a dupe for the drunk elephant moisturizer and it's even better than it to be honest.
Vismaya C.
Scarborough , ON
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Vismaya C.
This is a very light moisturizer, very suitable for daytime use. It is very hydrating.it helps in firming the skin and helps to keep the skin younger. I love that it is very light and the applicator is a pump similar to the drunk elephant and one squish helps to get enough product for one single use.
Daniela D.
Calgary
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Daniela D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Broke me out and smells... eesh! :( (I usually don’t breakout in reaction to products) I wanted to like this after reading positive reviews and the affordable price... but nu uh. I just use this on my neck now... smart packaging! Switched to [product:sephora-collection-nourishing-moisturizer-hydrate-&-repair]
Leslie L.
Toronto, ON
The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Leslie L.
This is for sure one of the best value moisturizers out there. It's great for dehydrated skin. It's creamy but not too heavy. Love the packaging and everything about it. This is so good for regular daily use. It does the job and doesn't break the bank.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
S A.
il y a un an
How would you compare this to the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream ? Is it the same or different? Is this good for dry skin??
Zoe H. il y a un an
Hello. I have severely dry skin and this moisturizer wasn’t enough for me. It felt nice going on but it just didn’t give me enough hydration. But, everyone’s skin is different so you should try it since it is so affordable :) If it’s not as thick and hydrating as you like, then you can always just use it as a day moisturizer.