The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner

by The INKEY List

A 10 percent glycolic acid exfoliating toner that helps to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother, brighter skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles Formulation: Lightweight Liquid Highlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid 10%: For maximum effect; helps to keep skin looking healthy at a safe concentration. - Witch Hazel 5%: Helps to minimize excess oil. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, mineral oil, and coal tar, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Derived from sugar cane, this Glycolic Acid Toner works to unglue dead skin on the surface to help improve the overall look of skin texture and brightness. It's formulated with 10 percent glycolic acid for maximum effect and five percent witch hazel to help reduce excess oil and soothe.

I have been using a bliss toner. I use all other inkey list products but my bliss has worked so well for me I am hesitant about switching. If someone has used this and the bliss toner before would you care to let me know which one you feel works best?
i never bought this brand before. Should I?
Can anyone tell me how this compares to Sunday Riley Good Genes?
Start your review of The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner!
Frances S.
Los Angeles, CA
The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Frances S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a huge fan of this. I got it to compare to the ordinary since I heard it was a little less irritating. It Definitley irritated me more and I did not like it with the combo of witch hazel
Erin C.
Knoxville, TN
The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Erin C.
This was my first purchase from this brand and I had such high hopes for this product because of the higher percentage of glycolic acid but it really didn’t do anything for my skin. It does feel very gentle and did not seem to dry out my skin at all however I would not purchase this again.
Marnie R.
York, SC
The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Marnie R.
I use this once a week. I find its gentle but I can still tell it's active on my skin. It really does take care of any excess flakiness I might have. It is small but it's fine for once a week use and the price is right.
Rasha I.
Las Vegas , NV
The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Rasha I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this toner a lot. I'm almost finishing the bottle, it helped me so much by making my pores smaller and cleaning my face so deep. Highly recommdeing this toner
Resie D.
Honolulu, HI
The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Resie D.
The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Resie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
The best toner I have ever had. In just 3 days I can already see the result on my skin. My skin looks clearer. This The Inkey List Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner 34 Oz/ 100 Ml is the best. My skin looks younger.
S !.
SF
The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by S !.
Purchased at: Sephora
This toner has done absolute WONDERS on my skin. First off, the price is crazy affordable for the amount of product you get. Second, this really works! I soak a cotton pad with this toner every night after cleansing and it’s gotten rid of all the little bumps I have on my face.
Emilee E.
Monroe, LA
It was good, it didn’t irritate my skin or dry my skin out. The packaging is something I surprisingly enjoy because it is simple and to the point. You cannot beat the prize either. It’s not my go to but I most certainly don’t regret buying it. Will be using again (:
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Inkey List Toner FREE via Pinchme: diminishes pore size; great ingredients; controls clearing skin; inexpensive item; great brand; try for skin beauty morning & night regime; & no scent. #Pinchme #Inkeylist
Marissa H.
Kewanee, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this so far you can’t beat it for the price! It’s 10% it’s effective, easy to use and affordable! I recommend for any skin type! It’s a nice alternative from retinols
Jacqueline S.
Ashland, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product! The price point is fabulous and this product is awesome! I have been using for about 3 weeks and have noticed a difference in the texture and brightness of my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MADISON F.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Ezera R. il y a un an
Im stuck on this one toooo! makes me just wanna buy both and try them.