BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe INKEY List
Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

by The INKEY List

A gel cleanser that gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dark Spot, Dullness, and Uneven Texture Highlighted Ingredients:- 0.5% Nordic Peat: Contains fulvic acid, which promotes skin exfoliation. - 1.5% Kakadu Plum Extract: Nourishes skin. - 1% Licorice Root Extract: Reduces the look of hyperpigmentation and visibly brightens overall skin tone. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Containing 0.5% Fulvic Acid, this gentle formula cleanses the skin removing makeup-even eye makeup.

What do you think about The Inkey List’s Fulvic Acid Cleanser? Good value for it’s price point, or not worth it? [product:the-inkey-list-fulvic-acid-brightening-cleanser-5-oz/-150-ml]
did anyone get little bumps from this cleanser? I did and i’m kinda bummed cause i’ve heard such great things about it :(
has anyone used this and does it brighten up pie,my skin has so many acne scars on my cheeks and I’m wondering if this will help it brighten up and fade my acne scars?
Start your review of The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL!
Amberleigh P.
Wigston , Leicester
Recently started using this but already love it. Exfoliating cleansers can be way too harsh sometimes, so I really like how gentle but effective this is
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This clean gel cleanser is best to exfoliate and brighten dull skin and uneven tone, all while soothing and calming skin. It is for all skin types and safe to use morning and night before serums and moisturizers. I use mainly in the morning, because as a makeup remover, it leaves black mascara and eyeliner remnants around my eyes, but I still like this product and use when I have no makeup on.
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Shannon B.
I love this cleanser! I use this every other day for a deep cleanse and it definitely does the job🥰👌definitely recommend (PR, was gifted this Complimentary of The Inkey List)
palak Q.
128-1510 watt drive So
The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by palak Q.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly so far m liking this product as it’s very gentle and fragrance free . It has some kind of black beads for exfoliating which is again very gentle as you can not feel it while washing the face . The inkey list products are always affordable
Tiara D.
North York, ON
The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Tiara D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product as a daily morning cleanser as the texture is almost gel like and exfoliates skin gently for a brightened appearance. Works for sensitive skin as well and fades discolouration with continued use.
Hannah W.
Burlington, VT
The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Hannah W.
I purchased the travel-sized version of this cleanser to take with me on a trip and was pleasantly surprised by how much I love it. It provides gentle exfoliation, removes makeup, and left my skin looking brighter without causing any breakouts or irritation!
Latoya W.
Toronto, ON
The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Latoya W.
I’m obsessed! I was looking in the mirror a few days ago and I was thinking my skin look brighter, more even. And I went to my bedroom to see if it was just the lighting and then I saw and I remembered I started this new cleanser! I’ve been using it for two weeks and I see a difference, I completely forgot I had started using this. Im in love, I’ve been telling my friends about it. It’s one this to anticipate seeing a difference but to just notice it so unexpectedly I was so excited!
Era C.
Toronto, ON
The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Era C.
The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm 150ml So I know I have versed balm a couple reviews down the line, but this is half the price, double the quantity and it melts anything in your skin that needs to go. I would 100000% recommend a cleanse after so there is no residue. Also make sure to keep it in room temp so it doesn’t melt. I like to use this before I go in the shower and leave it on in the shower and put the water on cold at the end so I can get every part off and then get out and use my gel cleanser. My skin feels sooo clean. You can use this for any type of skin and with the price worth the try.
Kaela
The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL uploaded by Kaela
I just purchased my second bottle of this cleanser. It is gentle, non irritating, does a great job of cleansing my skin without stripping it and has an excellent price tag! I would highly recommend this product for anyone with combination skin.
Karen C.
X
This cleanser was gentle on the skin. It lathered nicely and cleaned the skin of debris and makeup buildup. The formula is a watery fluid that contains small bits of what looks like walnut shell shavings (that's the best way I can describe it). I assumed it would be abrasive, but it was not! The particles in the cleaner actually have no texture and completely disappear once you work it on to the skin. The bottle is a convenient squeeze tube. The fragrance was extremely faint, smelled a little soapy but was almost fragrance free. It was a nice cleanser, it made my skin feel clean and refreshed. The price for such a large bottle was also a win! I recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...