The INKEY List Collagen Serum

by The INKEY List

A serum that visibly firms and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles for plumper, healthier-looking skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Loss of Firmness/Elasticity and Fine Lines/Wrinkles Formulation: Lightweight Serum Highlighted Ingredients:- Matrixyl 3000™: Supports natural collagen production. - Syn-Tacks™: A dual peptide that provides collagen-boosting benefits. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Using the Matrixyl 3000™ peptide, this smoothing and hydrating serum mimics the effect of what natural collagen would do to your skin, helping it appear plumper and firmer. syn-tacks dual peptide gives an added boost to aid in the reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Is this the same as the collagen booster one?
The INKEY List Collagen Serum what is this for? Is it worth it? Can I use it with retinol?
How well does this work in increasing collagen production? Does your skin seem softer and more firm?
Start your review of The INKEY List Collagen Serum!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like it a lot! Its not a super big difference but it does add a noticeable suppleness which is a confidence booster for my ageing skin. Definitely would recommend if you're someone like me who doesn't like to wear much face makeup (i.e. foundation) gave it 4 stars because its really not much product at all.
Aleeza C.
Columbia, SC
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Aleeza C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Heard of this brand from Kathleenlights. For the price $5-15 per product, why not give it a try? I wanna see if they work the same as the other popular brands. Only been using them for few days, so far they’re okay, didn’t give me irritation or anything bad, however, gotta wait few weeks to tell if I’ll be repurchasing that’s why I only gave 3 stars for now. The Inkey List Collagen Booster Firming Peptide Serum 1 Oz/ 30 Ml The Inkey List Vitamin B C And E Moisturizer 50ml
c H.
Santa Ana, CA
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by c H.
After hearing how our bodies at 25 stop producing as much collagen, I was eager to find a product that could help with that. I’ve loved it so far. I’ve only been using it for about two weeks but I feel like an actually tell a little bit of a difference
Nadiya L.
Detroit, MI
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Nadiya L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brand so far! I incorporated this serum to my daily skin routine! Collagen is important for skin production and elasticity! I love to put this on after using my hyaluronic acid.
Farzana S.
Vernon Hills, IL
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Farzana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The INKEY List Collagen Serum I am a collagen believer, dermarolling to rebuild collagen and taking collagen powder, so figure this can not hurt. I like its application. No perfumy smell at all. It seems to work well with my Inkey list products I combine this with.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Sabrina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
As serum, this stuff is awesome, especially for being about $10 from Sephora! But for being a serum, it's a little weird coming in this container, because the consistency is very water like, so you have to squeeze it out with caution or risk wasting the product. I use it twice a day in the AM and PM to keep my under-eyes bright and tight so I look more awake after long nights of studying!
Keilani L.
Redlands, CA
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Keilani L.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Christina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Meh, I didn’t notice a difference with this. It leaves your face a little sticky too. I do think it was hydrating so that was a plus but I don’t think it helped boost collagen at all. Pass on it.
Resie D.
Honolulu, HI
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Resie D.
I have been using this collagen serum for only a few days but I can see the good results. I need this serum in my daily routine because Im not getting any younger anymore. The INKEY List Collagen Serum
Jacqueline V.
Brooklyn, NY
The INKEY List Collagen Serum uploaded by Jacqueline V.
The product is pretty Good,I’ve been using it for over 2 weeks now. This is my first time purchasing it and have no complaints, it’s very gentle on my face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruby H.
Bridgwater, Somerset
il y a 8 mois
Kayla H. il y a 8 mois
it’s for plumping skin, i would say a hydration serum is the best way to describe this product. i saw results after like three days that i LOVED! i think it’s worth it, i’ve purchased two bottles so far! I do believe you can use it with retinol, but i’m not sure the correct order to apply it if you are layering - i personally use this serum in the morning and my retinol at night (: hope this helps!
Jaz D.
il y a 2 ans
Is The INKEY List Collagen Serum similar to [product:the-ordinary-“buffet”]? Which product is better?
Cheyenne M. il y a un an
The ordinary is definitely better