BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe INKEY List
Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL

The INKEY List Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL

by The INKEY List

An overnight ceramide formula to help skin feel rehydrated, supple, and protected. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Puffiness Formulation: Lightweight Liquid Highlighted Ingredients:- Multi Ceramide Complex 3%: Helps to protect and rehydrate skin- Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Acid 2.5%: Helps to hydrate, visibly plump, and soothe dry skin.

Did this work to get rid of dark spots from old acne marks? Thanks!
Have you ever used tranexamic acid treatment? Share your experience
How often do you use this? What ingredients work well with this?
Start your review of The INKEY List Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
The INKEY List Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Kennessa M.
Having dry skin, I was so nervous about trying a product that suggested I skip the moisturizer in my nighttime routine and use this as my last step instead. I was so shocked at how well this product worked on my dark spots. You cannot beat the price for something so effective. Definitely a must have is battling dark spots and/or hyperpigmentation.
Subhreet G.
Carteret, NJ
The INKEY List Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Subhreet G.
This product is game changer for who are suffering from hyperpigmentation... The INKEY List Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL is amazing product... I m using this from a month and i can see my hyperpigmentation is almost gone... it’s so gentle on skin ... it contains amino acids that helps to decrease the hyperpigmentation....
Nicole C.
South Boston, MA
The INKEY List Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Nicole C.
In two weeks of use I have definitely noticed my dark spots and post acne marks fading! It also feels hydrating and I like the thick, gel texture. The only problem is that this smells HORRIBLE. I’m not kidding it smells like a literal dead fish, I have to make sure I use a fragranced product after to try to mask the scent.
Monisa N.
Bronx, NY
It’s been helping with my hyperpigmentation! I have seen a difference after using this product twice a week for the last 2 months. I apply the product around my mouth and upper lip area.
Akashi  P.
Galesburg, IL
The INKEY List Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Akashi  P.
I really like this product and have gone through a whole bottle of it. The price is awesome. It’s light weight and gets absorbed into the skin very fast. It’s great to build the skin barrier. The only thing I don’t like is the sticky feel it leaves behind
April T.
Hampton, VA
I really like using this for my hyperpigmentation. It has a gel like formula that you put on as the last step in your skin care routine right before bed there is a slight smell that is very slightly medicinal, but it doesn’t bother me and goes away quickly after you rub into your skin. I feel like my skin is smoother already and starting to show fading after a few days. Would recommend!
Chabely R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I have been using this to slowly but surely make my skin barrier stronger during the harsh weather and it definitely helps! I love how affordable yet effective this is at hydrating and bringing back those ceramides that we are loosing everyday.
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
The INKEY List Ceramide Night Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Cosima K.
If you've ever messed up your skin barrier, you might already know the glory that is all things ceramides. This treatment brought me back to normal incredibly fast after overdoing a new retinoid product. It has also been very helpful with a chemical exfoliator that is too strong and drying for me.  I whole-heartedly recommend this as a skin rescue product!
Michelle  B.
Greensboro, NC
I love this treatment for how luxurious the experience is. You can feel the moisture in your skin when you apply. It’s a nice thick consistency but absorbs enough to not feel very sticky, instead it’s smoooth and silky!
Crystal S.
Westfield, NY
I use this after my lactic acid serum every other night. I like it. I dont even have to use a moisturizer afterward (although I do!). I took a star away bc sometimes ill get pilling, although I cant pinpoint why.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...