The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid

by The INKEY List

An exfoliator that works beneath the surface of the skin to help unclog pores, target blackheads and reduce excess oil. Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Oiliness, Pores, and Acne and Blemishes Formulation: Lightweight Liquid Highlighted Ingredients:- Salicylic Acid 2%: Helps gentle exfoliation of the skin and works inside the pores. - Zinc Salt Compound 1%: Helps reduce excess sebum. - Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid 1%: Helps to hydrate skin beneath the surface. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Oil soluble, this BHA serum exfoliates the skin and helps to penetrate deeper into the pores to unclog and fight blackheads and breakouts. BHA is great choice for oilier skin as its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties can help calm breakout prone skin.

How effective is this product? Does it feel drying at all?
The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser will this cleanser smooth textured skin, acne scars, and prevent possible breakouts?
Do you like this product or the Apple Cider Vinegar Peel better?
Start your review of The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid!
Darlene R.
Bronx, NY
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Darlene R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoyed how gentle this chemical exfoliant is. It’s gentle enough to use day & night when paired with SPF. I like to smear some on a cotton pad and pat it into my skin. Excellent to buff off dead skin cells to brighten the face and avoid looking dull.
Martha M.
Camarillo, CA
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Martha M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was alright. I ordered this product by accident online thinking it was something else and so I decided to use it. However I didn’t notice much difference with my black heads compared to what I normally use. Another down side is the tiny size of the bottle.
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Vitalijs O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore the Inkey List and this BHA serum is by far my favorite product by the brand! It’s unbelievably gentle and does an amazing job at unclogging your pores and cleaning them out😩I use mine twice a day and have seen great results throughout these last couple of weeks, there’s less redness, less little bumps, less zits etc. There’s also hyaluronic acid in this formula so it kinda balances out the drying/exfoliating properties of Salicylic acid🥳Seriously, for $10.99 you can’t go wrong, this serum is PHE👏🏼NO👏🏼ME👏🏼NAL👏🏼5 Stars, crazy value, crazy results🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟#TheInkeyList #BHASerum #Skincare
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
1,220 reviews
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Bobbi I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this product! Such an incredible little bottle of BHA. The INKEY LIST is a simple brand at a reasonable price. This really has helped maintain clear skin pretty much clear of blackheads!
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Mallory C.
BHA’s are probably my favorite skincare ingredient! They are great chemical exfoliators that work beneath the surface is the skin to unclog pores, reduce excess oil, and help with blackheads. Inkey List’s Beta Hydroxy Acid Blemish + Blackhead Serum is a great and affordable option! For $10.99 you get 1 oz of product. A little goes a very long way! I’ve been using mine for about 6 months and it’s still going strong. It’s a lightweight serum like consistency that I apply all over my T zone before my moisturizer. It contains salicylic acid, zinc salt compound, and hyaluronic acid to help get all that gunk out of the pores and reduce excess sebum. I recommend this most for people with oily skin because it’s anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial to help with acne prone skin. I’ve seen a reduction in blackheads while using this product and it’s continued to be a staple in my routine. 🖤
Lara A.
Arlington, TX
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Lara A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Using it once a day sometime I do use it in morning and sometimes night just one time 2 drops will be enough for the whole face and I love it
Stacey B.
Rochester, NY
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Stacey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with the Inkey List and how accessible their products are without sacrificing any quality of ingredients. This has been wonderful for me and my son as well who is a pre teen starting to get some pimples and congestion. This helps keep pores clear and reduces the amount of breakouts I’ve had. Definitely one of the best BHA products I’ve tried.
May Z.
Nj
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by May Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I apply this after my facial cleaners and before my moisturizer. I have very dry, acne prone skin with lots of white heads on my chin and my nose. I have noticed a difference when I use it vs when I don’t use it. A little goes a long way. My nose and chin feel smoother when I use this. My skin looks smoother and more hydrated as well. I recommend trying and I got mine from Sephora. The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid
Madeline F.
Davenport, FL
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Madeline F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I applied right after a mask and I thought it was going to stay sticky and shiny but it set well on my skin and left my skin really smooth and nice!
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid uploaded by Lizi G.
Great product! This brand never fails me! I love this and will be using it more. Skin feels great and smooth. It’s so affordable and works better than many expensive brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ale M.
toronto
il y a 6 jours
Lorie D.
Kitchener
il y a 2 mois
Emily S. il y a 12 jours
That seems like an awful lot of actives to be using! I would use them at different times just to minimize the risk of irritation. Also pleaaaaseeee do not use undiluted apple cider vinegar on your skin or apple cider vinegar at all- but if you do DILUTE IT!
Viviana M.
6009 56th av
il y a 7 mois
Elle K. il y a 4 mois
yes! one hundred percent yes!
Paula D.
Woodinville, WA
il y a 10 mois
The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid Will this work for milia?
Jinsl J. il y a 9 mois
Mine has gotten better after continuous use. This product is a type of exfoliant so I would think it helps, but that would be best asked to a medical professional! Personally, I have the tools that I use to pop some of my smaller pimples and sometimes my milia cysts.