The Influenster App

by Influenster

#13 in Apps

The Influenster App:

• is a product discovery platform that enables you to discover, review and share your love for products anytime, anywhere.
  • functions as your handy mobile assistant to help you make better shopping decisions.
  • brings you a community of more than 2 million members to exchange the latest product scoop with one another.
  • gives you personalized offers from nearby stores

Available in Android and iOS

Download the app today to flex your influence!

Any advice for growing impact?The Influenster App
How do I get involved in Influenster?
how do i get a free product?
Start your review of The Influenster App!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,721 reviews
The Influenster App uploaded by jen H.
I love this app. I enjoy reading the reviews, writing them and being a part of a community that enjoys the same thing I do. But it crashes a lot and needs an update to fix some problems of removing things.
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
The Influenster App uploaded by Stephanie G.
The Influenster App uploaded by Stephanie G.
Mademoiselle Rebelle Skincare Nourishing Oil is new and I absolutely love it! Wasn't able to find product to tag, it's new and can be found on Instagram. It's well worth it! Not only does it exfoliate but it nourishes your skin! Definitely does what it says, will leave you smiling 😊 #MademoiselleRebelle ❤❤
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
The Influenster App uploaded by Kimberly T.
Where do I start. I found this app during the pandemic and it has been a savior for me. Finding a bunch of positive like minded beauty junkies to compare tips and tricks with was just what I needed. I love Influenster.
Marlene Q.
Santa Ana, CA
The Influenster App uploaded by Marlene Q.
Apenas ando aprendiendo a usar esta pagina si alguien me ayuda a saber mas se los agradeceria por que no se bien como es que se ganan los impactos
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
The Influenster App uploaded by Miriam N.
I can’t say I don’t love this app, but I feel it’s not fair how they distribute the voxboxes since I downloaded this app because I have got 2 when I see some people getting 3-5 box in a week
maiker C.
La Crosse, WI
The Influenster App uploaded by maiker C.
i received my first box from influenster i love it the nail nipper is very sharp and the hair color is very nice color i will try it today
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
The Influenster App uploaded by Lucia A.
Awesome and absolutely recommend it find, learn, teach, and share honest reviews here in this community it’s fun.thanks
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The Influenster App uploaded by Yessica N.
I am very excited with my box I liked everything that it brought are of good quality and also I love this mask and everything I am so happy jumpy
Nirali P.
Austin, TX
The Influenster App uploaded by Nirali P.
Did you guys do something great today! I am attending my 51 year old friends graduation!
Heather K.
Oxford, AL
The Influenster app has been the best thing I have ever discovered. I love that we as consumers can test out, review and have input on products. Then they have an entire community that we can interact which is helpful. They have made it so easy with their directions which helps out because there is no confusion or guessing what to do. I have enjoyed being a part of Influenster and the products that you get to try out are quality products.

837 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tricia D.
Manchester, NH
il y a 5 jours
reese P. il y a 3 jours
It really depends on how active you are. the more active the faster you’ll receive one!
Hairen R.
Tampa
il y a 6 jours
March S. il y a 6 jours
Yes! I noticed this today! My impact number is from Instagram is like 6! I don’t know what happened! It’s never been that low! 😞
Kierra V.
Windsor
il y a 6 jours
The Influenster App How long have you been using this app, How long did it take you to receive your first product to review?
Katrina M. il y a 5 jours
I’ve been using this app for a year and I received my first voxbox shortly after I subscribed and recently I’ve been approved for my second one.