The Influenster App

by Influenster

#6 in Apps

The Influenster App:

• is a product discovery platform that enables you to discover, review and share your love for products anytime, anywhere.
  • functions as your handy mobile assistant to help you make better shopping decisions.
  • brings you a community of more than 2 million members to exchange the latest product scoop with one another.
  • gives you personalized offers from nearby stores

Available in Android and iOS

Download the app today to flex your influence!

HooW long does it take to get a voxbox?
HooW do you get a box?
Start your review of The Influenster App!
How would you rate this product?
British Columbia
I like the convenience of being able to read and leave reviews through the app. It's also a nice way to learn about different products. I only took off one star because since the latest Android app update, I am having major issues with following new friends. I can only reciprocate a follow if someone has already followed me. Also, when I go on a friend's profile page it shows that I am not following them - but it shows that I am on my list of followed users. Please fix this bug!
Dubai , Al Karama
After joining Influenster I really felt I have the chance to try out the new products in the market and review them on social media. Well I love this app and can’t get enough it. I am happy using this app.
This App provides a platform that is accessible for everyone to learn about a wide variety of products in one app! Not only am I learning more about different products but I am also able to share help others by sharing my knowledge and input on a variety of products as well!
Burnaby, BC
Good app and getting better with each update. It does tend to crash quickly. I've also noticed that when completing a voxbox campaign task that the instructions for a task cannot be viewed if I've had a failed submission for that task. Like let's say I clicked into the "post a photo of your product on Instagram" and I hit "submit activity" by accident without posting to Instagram, I get an error message that says my activity was not found. And now every time I go into that "instagram" portion of my badge, I see the error message and not the instructions. Other than that flaw, the app is very easy to use. In the beginning there were times were I was told by influenster to use the app however it kept crashing and I had to go on the website to complete tasks. I think that has improved greatly and appreciate that the team is working on it constantly.
Gander
I love this app. It is a great opportunity to see others opinions on products, while getting to share your own. The app runs pretty well but does crash sometimes.
London , Palmers green
I love it love it 😊 love it learnt so much from people haven’t stoped writing ✍️ reviews I so 😉 enjoy it. And wanna thank everyone that’s on it I’ve learnt so much from you guys to. I have so much knowledge now. I have and will recommend to others. It’s so good to be on Influenster. You talk to people from different countries and learn so much about different kind of products it’s really interesting. I will carry on with Influenster I really enjoy it I made it apart of my lifestyle now. I rate this app 10/10 so come on you guys add the app and enjoy 😊
Let's start with a fact that I have an Adroid. Yes, this app really hates us, Android users. For the love of God I can't get it to work. Re-installed it countless times. Did all the updates but I can't even log in my account. And the first page is just blank. No news, no reviews, nothing. I contacted Support but they couldn't help - just said that the issue will be sent to Tech team. And that was it. Of course, nothing changed.My phone is only 3 years old and I have no issues with other apps but I really want this one to work!!! I want to participate and be a part of Influenster community. And I want to be there, in the backstage, reviewing products from VoxBoxes but I get only the bad corner seat in the last row. Please, work it out with Android... I am desperate already...
Doral, FL
The Influenster App uploaded by Barbara A.
Amo esta app se ha vuelto mi favorita estos últimos días... A parte que veo todos los productos recomendados si son buenos o malos, las ofertas y los buenos precios! También por tomar en cuenta a personas para probar miles de productos se los recomiendo un millooon.... Espero que me den la oportunidad de recibir sus cajas pronto ya estamos un poco cerca ❤️❤️❤️
Halifax
Never shop alone anymore. Now, every time I want to buy something, I will read reviews on The Influenster App If I have skincare or makeup questions, I will ask it on Influence. Nice to have all the community where you can communicate with people who have the same interests and make friends and of course most important that you can be rewarded.
London
Well after downloading the app I have had no need to go online and use the website, everything needed is on the app. It's simple to use and I believe the app makes using influencer easier. A menu at the bottom pops up with options to review, ask a question scan, search, click a option and away you go. It's a nice design, the layout is perfect. It well worth downloading and using. One thing I would like on influencer is a way to follow members of community that you've engaged with or follow question, discussion i think that would have a huge impact and get members interacting more and ultimately spending more time on the website or app. Overall a neat app works well easy to use lovely format/layout

384 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
11 days ago
Jenell J. • 10 days ago
Gotta love ❤️ influencer
14 days ago
The Influenster App para recibir productos q es lo que tengo q para recibirlo <3?
Valley Springs
19 days ago
The Influenster App ? I don't how to use it
Katie S. • 12 days ago
I am new to using it too. I downloaded it a while back and kind of forgot about it. The first thing you need to do is fill out your profile. Then go through and answer the questions they have about your life (single, married, kids, no kids, pets, no pets, own/rent) and so on. Then you will need to answe questions about categories in your life. For example they may ask what types of make up and beauty products you use (blush, concealer, eyelash curler, etc). Then they will ask which types or brands of these you have used recently and after that they will ask you to fill out a review for the products. This is where you get to be honest, like it or love it, the good, the bad and the ugly. I read a blog just yesterday that you should add hashtags on your reviews too. The more information you fill out about yourself and more reviews you do, the better your chance at getting a Vox Box with free products to review (I have yet to be so lucky but have seen some awesome things other Influensters have gotten). It does appear that the larger numbers of social media connections you have can better your odds too. I could be wrong about this, but it does make logical sense that they would want someone with a large following of potential future customers for the items reviewed. If you are not aware, you should know that there is more to the app than just reviewing and getting free products. The thing that I like about it is that you can research an item that you are considering purchasing and the reviews on her versus Amazon or something other website is that these are real people reviewing, not paid for positive, misleading reviews. Another perk of the app are the articles with highlights on countless different products and such. Good luck and enjoy the app :)