!This product has been discontinued.

The Influenster App

The Influenster App: is a product discovery platform that enables you to discover, review and share your love for products anytime, anywhere. functions as your handy mobile assistant to help you make better shopping decisions. brings you a community of more than 2 million members to exchange the latest product scoop with one another. gives you personalized offers from nearby stores   Available in Android and iOS   yes Download the app today to flex your influence!

I was in the middle of completing a survey and it froze and is not letting me bypass that screen. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get it to let me finish the survey?
Received 4 surveys today, the last one won’t open in the app!!! What is happening ???
The last couple of days, I’ve received about 5-6 emails from influenster to take a survey. However, 4 of them wouldn’t open a survey, it would just direct me to the app. Has this happened to anyone else?
Start your review of The Influenster App!
Irina M.
Port Reading, NJ
The Influenster App uploaded by Irina M.
I'm in Influenster since 2019, almost 4 years. And I have what to say about) First of all, technical side. I use webpage and Influenster app. It depends on what device I'm right now: laptop or my smartphone. I'm pretty upset that there is some severe difference between these versions of Influenster. It webversion there are no polls, I can't answer to the comments, I can't find my bookmarks. About The Influenster App I have review, and this one isn't good and user-friendly as well. There are a lot of glitches that makes my user experience not as good as I personally wish. But I like Influenster. I like to spend my time here, doing some activities. I love polls coz I'm a statistics maniac lol 😁 I love to add photos of my stuff, I'm a beauty and makeup junkie, like tasty food, and love to share my reviews. But there is another side that makes me really upset. I'm almost 4 year here, I have pretty high impact score, a lot of followers (thank you all!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️), I make really great photos of products, because I love all these things. I'm very active and I like to be active. But I receive literally 6 VoxBoxes (plus one secret VoxBox) for all this time. This means that any advices about being active, doing nice professional looking content doesn't actually work. I see a lot of people who isn't acrive, who make simple photos or even write review without any photos at all and they receive few VoxBoxes per month. And I'm happy for them. But I'm kinda disappointed about Influenster. Last time I feel I'm doing something wrong but I don't know exactly what. Maybe something in "About me" section, maybe some answers in surveys, I don't know. But what I can say to you - there is no depends on how active you are and how many VoxBoxes you'll receive. The same for photos quality and length of your review. You can write literally 2 lines of text, and you'll receive 4 VoxBoxes per month. But someone who write detailed reviews receives nothing. So this is my not very optimistic thoughts. I keep my fingers crossed and stay active here, coz as I said before, I like to share my honest opinion about things I'm using. But sometimes I feel like Influenster isn't as fair as it tries to appear. The Influenster App
Irina M.
Port Reading, NJ
The Influenster App uploaded by Irina M.
I want to love this app but it is way too glitchy. There are a lot of problems. I can't change list of my interests on the main page to make my feed more varied. Sometimes I got loop-glitch, when in the feed I see literally 2-3 posts which are repeated. And it all goes on for years and nobody fixes it. I work in IT and I know how difficult it is to work with apps, but in this case looks like nobody works with it at all. I can't add my YouTube and Pinterest to increase my impact score. In the products base there are missing a lot of products and in the same time there are a lot of repeats. I know many of users have issues with submitting VoxBoxes activities. However, I like Influenster for variety of activities like polls, questions, different galleries, reviews. It gives me fun and I like to read reviews before I'm going purchased something. Also I like to write the reviews and share my experience with others. I hope Influenster team will fix all the problems and glitches and this app will be on the top for me!
Kelly F.
The Influenster App uploaded by Kelly F.
I finally got it!! Working on #2. I've worked hard to get this.... I've gotten done great products and I hope to get a chance to get a few more boxes!
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,587 reviews
The Influenster App uploaded by Stephanie W.
✨For the most part it’s really easy smooth app. It’s a great place to share your love of make up or skin care or toys or family. I know there is some bugs and the cash back apps or doing the campaigns. But there’s always room for improvement in those areas and it sounds like that’s exactly what they’re doing! So much love and thankful for every #voxbox I’m picked to review! 💫
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
The Influenster App uploaded by Shelby C.
I love this app for more reasons than one. I love to receive, test and review products. (Pictured are some of the items I have reviewed for @Influenster) I also love reading other peoples reviews on products and I rely on reviews when purchasing a new product. I mean, who wants to spend their hard earned money on crap? I recommend this app to my friends and family every chance I get.
Ronnie W.
Bonne Terre
The Influenster App uploaded by Ronnie W.
Love this app ! Neat way to find new beauty products and look at honest reviews from real people ..plus get advice !
Regina  S.
Abilene, TX
The Influenster App uploaded by Regina  S.
I am loving this app so much. I get to read honest Reviews from real people. It helps so much when researching new products. I also love being able to review new products for myself! I’m obsessed!
Rachel  B.
Lynbrook, NY
The Influenster App uploaded by Rachel  B.
I hit my 100 streak day but I still have yet to receive a #vbox. Fingers crossed I will soon. I do love reviewing and seeing the reviews and polls. I have purchased products based on what other people have reviewed on this app. I hope everyone enjoys there Thursday.
Jennifer  S.
The Influenster App uploaded by Jennifer  S.
I love Influenster! It's such a wonderful community of helpful and honest people just trying to support each other. I just wish I found y'all sooner. This community makes everyday fun and exciting. It's like Christmas! I hope Voxboxes come your way soon 😘
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
The Influenster App uploaded by Daisy P.
Influenster is an app to get free products in exchange for your reviews. I have mixed feelings about it. I really like the concept, but I don’t think everyone shares their honest reviews. Some people share reviews without product pictures, even though they received them complimentary from Influenster. Also, I still don’t get how the selection process works. Some people get many VoxBoxes while others don’t even though they’re active on the app. The app is glitchy and needs an update. It’s hard to connect the social media, post photos, complete surveys, and many more. I hope that these will get fixed soon.

5,886 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lillian S.
Simpsonville, SC
il y a un jour
Holly C. il y a 17 heures
I got it yesterday after making a post about issues in a group. Went and checked Google and it was there.