The Incredibles

by Pixar

From the Academy Award®-winning creators of Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. and Finding Nemo, comes this hilarious action-packed computer-animated adventure about superheroes. Bob Paar (Craig T. Nelson) used to be one of the world's greatest superheroes (known to all as "Mr. Incredible"), saving lives and fighting evil on a daily basis, but now he's a clock-punching insurance claims adjuster fighting boredom and a bulging waistline. When an unfortunate string of mishaps and frivolous law suits forced all of the legendary crime fighters to hang up their super suits fifteen years ago, Bob and his wife Helen (Holly Hunter), a famous former superhero in her own right, adopted civilian identities and retreated to the suburbs to live normal lives with their three kids. Itching to get back into action, Bob gets his chance when a mysterious communication summons him to a remote island for a top-secret assignment. When he discovers the evil genius Syndrome (Jason Lee) bent on diabolical revenge is behind the mystery, his family flies to the rescue for an extraordinary battle of wits and superpowers. Pixar Animation Studios makes technological advances in portraying human characters and stretches the boundaries of the art form with this stylish and entertaining film.

What is your favorite part of this movie?
If you could have a superpower what would it be?
It looks like the sequel is coming out in 2018!
Start your review of The Incredibles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I loved this movie I saw it when it came out in the movies when my kids were younger just a nice family moviein reviews
I Love Watching This When I Was Little It Was The Best Movie Because At That Time I Was Kinda Tom Boy Ish Yeah I Know Lol But Yeah Its A Great Movie.in reviews
This was a funny good time movie for the whole family.We actually purchased it so we can watch it whenever we wantin reviews
Such a cute movie shows a family working together and bonding while dealing with struggles its sweet and funny with so much action great family flickin reviews
...came out and the movie did not disappoint me I actually really loved it good movie for kids in reviews
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Incredibles uploaded by Leyana W.
Loved this movie! It’s a new classic and is fun for the whole family to watch. We’ were so excited to see the sequel I. Theaters so we went all out!
Roxana H.
I love this movie! I always enjoyed watching this when I was younger and still do now.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
I asked for the DVD version of this movie for my birthday when it came out and I watched it all the time at my dad's house! Pixar makes such great films.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
1,129 reviews
Great movie. Perfect for family night and sleep overs for the children. Very funny and good clean fun. Great actors, love the voices. Favorite scene is when frozone is yelling at his wife. Lol great family movie.
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
I love this movie it’s makes me laugh and i love how they work together and I highly recommend this movie
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
One of my sons FAV movies! He’s also into the Incredibles 2 too! He’s such a fan. Funny and cool this series.
Carla T.
Federal Way, WA
Such a great movie for kids makes you and your kids laugh enjoyed it very much it was very good acting each actor had such a great personality I had so many favorite scenes and soundtrack was so appropriate for the kids this is a must watch movie i promise you will enjoy it
Cristina B.
Chula Vista, CA
This was one of my childhood movies! I never get tired of watching this! Every time I watch it, it's like I'm warching it all over again. Ny favorite person was Edna by far. I felt like she made everything funny. This move is great for all ages, young and old!
Christina B.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is not your average family and they win you over with their devotion to each other and their passion for heroism
Leslie B.
des peres
i don’t get this movie at all. to be honest the only part i actually like is when the guy is looking for his super suit
Ask a question to the Influenster community...