The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus

The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus!
How would you rate this product?
Ava M.
The Hot Zone: The Terrifying True Story of the Origins of the Ebola Virus uploaded by Ava M.
One of my favorite books of all time. I think Preston does a wonderful job of breaking down timelines. I'm a major book hoarder and read many books a month (usually a few anthologies, a poetry book and a main book that's true crime, horror or mystery) "The Hot Zone" is one I've read probably 5 times. If you like true stories that are pretty scary give it a read
Lindsay L.
Hubert, NC
six years ago I was assigned to read this leading into an AP biology course and I was engrossed in the story. It’s very interesting and you don’t have to be a scientific based person to enjoy it as things are well explained and written in a good story telling manner.
cedric Z.
Un ouvrage très intéressant qui montre comment Ebola est un virus puissant et dangereux, très bien documenté et réaliste (tiré d'une histoire vraie), ce livre est une merveille, tout comme la série télé.

Looking for your answer?