The Honey Pot Regular Herbal Menstrual Pads - 20ct

Make peace with your period. These herbal menstrual pads combine the power of botanicals with super absorbent technology to create a regular pad that is truly revolutionary. These Regular pads are 24cm long with wings. Manufactured with chlorine and pesticide-free cotton and infused with rose, lavender, aloe and mint essential oils, these natural pads are refreshingly cool.

Start your review of The Honey Pot Regular Herbal Menstrual Pads - 20ct!
How would you rate this product?
Amy H.
The Honey Pot Regular Herbal Menstrual Pads - 20ct uploaded by Amy H.
Yesss I love a zesty minty honey pot pad these have helped me out some much when I have a cycle I no have painful cramping since using these
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The Honey Pot Regular Herbal Menstrual Pads - 20ct uploaded by Avalon M.
I love these pads & this brand this product definitely is herbal infused I enjoy these products so much
LaJessica  H.
Lucedale, MS
The Honey Pot Regular Herbal Menstrual Pads - 20ct uploaded by LaJessica  H.
Since finding out about the Honey Pot pads these are the only feminine pads that I will wear. They fit perfect and are the right size for my flow. And you can’t go wrong with the extra added herbal scent.
Daisy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite pads! Most comfortable pads I’ve used. I have a love hate with the herbal infused but I feel clean when I put a fresh pad on. If you’re looking for a new brand to try, I highly recommend this one
Marina W.
Olney, MD
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I discovered this product over a year ago and been using it . Very happy with materials they use, results and highly recommend.
Steph W.
Fayetteville, NC
I am never going back to any other pad. These are my favorites for bedtime, the herbal mix helps with cramps and I love how transparent they are with their products.
Andrea K.
Concord, NC
The Honey Pot Regular Herbal Menstrual Pads - 20ct uploaded by Andrea K.
Ever since I found this brand of pads this is the only pads I would use. It is on a pricey side but it so worth it. I love the cooling effect and that how comfortable the pad because it is organic plant derived. They also sell the non herbal if you don’t like the herbal effect.
Destiny D.
Chicopee, MA
The only pads I use! Seriously the best. Since I’ve started using these I bleed less, and feel less crampy. They do tingle a bit but I don’t mind it.
Penda S.
The honeypot is honestly a game changer. I have not gone back since I made the switch to their organic pads. It has this cooling sensation that takes a day to get used to but once you’re used to it you can’t imagine not having it. These pads are also super thin and absorbent which helps reduce leaks.
Amy M.
East Haven, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
These pads work very well and have essential oils in them that soothe and calm you during those tough days of your period. I would recommend these to others!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rose  G.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 5 mois
Joanne W. il y a 5 mois
I've tried a few times when im.out of mine but I can't get over that tingling of essential oils MY 17 yr old swears by them and says they even help her menstrual cramps, its just so odd to me.... I'm open to them though
Danielle  J.
Colonial Hgts, VA
il y a 2 ans
Verlinda S. il y a 2 ans
The mint essence makes for a bit of a "chilly" experience at the beginning when you've just begun to use these pads....but once you get use to it, it doesn't even bother you at all on your next cycle I've noticed. I also like that there are very few ingredients in the pad itself.