BeautyHairHair ProductsThe Honey Pot
Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct

The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct

by The Honey Pot

Say goodbye to discomfort, odor, itching and inflammation and say hello to a healthy, balanced and happy honeypot. Our boric acid and herb suppostitories include the power of pH balancing boric acid, antibacterial effects of tea tree oil and the soothing qualities of cocoa butter. All-natural and free from parabens, sulfates, dyes or artificial fragrance, our suppositories are a natural way to maintain your pH. Includes a reusable applicator. Gender: female.

can you use this if you don't have periods? that may sound dumb but i had a hysterectomy when i was 24 so nearlly 20 years ago. i still have ovaries and lately i just feel off and unbalanced. im sure its due to medication ive had to take. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Is one box of the 7 day treatment enough to get rid of bv??
Has anyone tried these how did they work for you?
Start your review of The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct!
Carmen  R.
Albemarle, NC
The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct uploaded by Carmen  R.
I absolutely love this product! I use the suppositories after my period and after sex! They help keep your vagina fresh and moisturized! The price is affordable and definitely worthwhile
livia M.
P C Beach, FL
The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct uploaded by livia M.
Product is awesome my only complaint is the applicator. The applicator needs to be designed a different way
Toni T.
Memphis, TN
This is by far the best suppository I’ve ever used. My pH is easily thrown off and the I don’t always have time to run to the doctor. I ran to my closest target after reading the reviews and purchased it. The applicator that comes with it is hard to use so I insert it myself. It’s soft and smells great. It’s full of essential oils as well. Unlike monistat, it doesn’t burn or anything. Once you put it in you don’t feel a thing. You’ll have a slight leakage but it’s nothing a liner won’t fix.
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct uploaded by M B.
I’m on day 2 of this product and I couldn’t be happier! My V is very sensitive and any little thing throws it off balance! The tea tree oil and coco butter are an amazing combo and now my V is happy and balanced! Plus I like that my V smells like tea tree oil!
Anne  L.
Cowpens, SC
The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct uploaded by Anne  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to like these, but I couldn’t get past the smell, otherwise they are great! Hopefully in the future I can snag some with a different scent! The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct
stephanie  A.
El Monte, CA
These are god sent!!! I for sure recommend this brand for any ladies that have reoccurring yeast infections, first timers, or occasional. I immediately felt relief the moment I inserted the first capsule. The applicator is pretty useless. I’ve read reviews before and it’s not very helpful so I made sure to clean my hands before inserting the capsule in myself. Super easy to use and I felt better by the third day but remained using the capsules until the seventh day for extra protection. Skip the expensive copay and doctor visit and just pay the $17 for these, they’re completely worth it and faster results than medication in my own personal opinion. Good luck ladies! & thank you honey pot for saving my poor cooter from the discomfort. 100/10
Shakiba S.
Albuquerque, NM
I just did used the first day supply of 7 day suppositories so my review may change after finishing the whole 7 day trial. Though my honest review is, using just first dose relieved me from itchiness and dryness of my vaginal area that I was always suffering from. I did follow the instructions throughly but I should tell you using the applicator and placing the capsule in is not the easiest and the neatest procedure! Indeed, I tried it twice till I could put it right there and it’s very messy and hard. The applicator could be designed a lot better, like new type tampons. But it’s designed , like the old days type, hard to get in tampons. And you have to, as it’s instructed, put a liner on your underwear as it can leak. So far so good! #happyvagina #vaginahealth The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct
Kennedy  W.
East Lansing, MI
The Honey Pot Herbal 7 Day Suppositories - 14ct uploaded by Kennedy  W.
Your bestie below needs some love and care. Every product by honey pot is made with love and is for the best health for her! This 7 day suppositories helps with your ph after your period, sex and hormonal imbalances.
Amber  M.
San Diego, CA
HONEYYYYYYYY. Let me tell you, everyone with a vagina needs these. I was just feeling a little off down there. I have had an IUD for 3 years, 2 of which I had no period. Now periods are back and they are inconsistent and I feel like I throws me off. I tried these and it’s like my vagina was rebirthed. Easy to use, they smell amazing and they make your vagina smile and you! I feel great and normal again.
Jennifer  W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I had my first diagnosed yeast infection ever early last year. It was noted as “aggressive” & brought on by stress but I freaked because I never have issues down there. I was prescribed meds and everything cleared up. About 2 months later I started noticing the symptoms again and decided to give this a try because I’d been hearing great things about the brand. Cleared whatever was going on up/ stopped it in its tracks and life has been good🙏🏾
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Swanti  K.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 2 ans
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask How did this product turn out for everyone else?
Brittney L.
il y a 2 ans
Charla W. il y a 2 ans
I just started 2 days ago and I'm enjoying results. Even with other reviews they talk about applicator issues but it's fine for me. It smells great and honestly doesn't give as much as the wet fell I get from Monistat type products. Price seemed comparable to other brands. I'm supporting POC and women during this current climate, so please try it!