The Honey Pot Everyday Herbal Pantiliners

The perfect pantiliner for light days (and anytime you want a little extra protection). These herbal pad liners are made from pesticide-free cotton and infused with essential oils, which creates a gentle, "cooling" effect that helps with cramps and discomfort. Our Everyday pantiliners were designed by people with vaginas, for people with vaginas, which means maximum comfort and minimal leakage.

Has anybody used these herb infused natural cotton pantiliners? They were sold out at Target so wondering if they are really soothing and stay in place.
HaaS anyone used these before? I heard it gives a tingling sensation
Start your review of The Honey Pot Everyday Herbal Pantiliners!
How would you rate this product?
Nailenis C.
Odessa, FL
The Honey Pot  Everyday Herbal Pantiliners uploaded by Nailenis C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These pads are pretty good. They don’t bend too much, are absorbent, and are also refreshing. I will warn you due to the mint they include their is a bit of a sting when you wear them. It is nothing unbearable or painful, but if you are not used to it you can be surprised.
Cooking F.
The Honey Pot  Everyday Herbal Pantiliners uploaded by Cooking F.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE these feminine care products from Honey Pot! Where have these been all my life?! They're all natural ✅ made from organic cotton ✅ and are infused with herbs and essential oils ✅ While I'm on my cycle these really help to alleviate pain and discomfort. They provide the most soothing feeling I have ever experienced "down there", and I'm so happy that this company exists. I will continue to support this brand, and you should too! 💕
Venika  H.
Brooklyn, NY
The Honey Pot  Everyday Herbal Pantiliners uploaded by Venika  H.
I love it and it's a recommended buy. I am very sensitive down there, the price is a little bit more expensive than the average but it's definitely worth it and it gets the job done. I keep dry and I feel confident when wearing these liners. These liners give the yoni a careless whisper kinda sensation because of the mint cooling. These are chlorine, pesticides and fragrance free
Brianne K.
Bladensburg, MD
The Honey Pot  Everyday Herbal Pantiliners uploaded by Brianne K.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE THESE PANTY LINERS!! Let me start off by saying that, I never saw myself wearing minty like anything lol. But these are soooo wonderful. The minty feeling helps with that overall fresh feeling. It's a new experience and may feel different for most but I highly recommend this.
Samantha  F.
Lyndonville, VT
The Honey Pot  Everyday Herbal Pantiliners uploaded by Samantha  F.
I absolutely love these for the beginning of my period! The herbal infusion is so relaxing for cramps! I wish these came in more size variety but I love them and will buy again! The feel like menthol when you first put on so don’t be alarmed!
Victoria G.
Brooklyn, NY
The Honey Pot  Everyday Herbal Pantiliners uploaded by Victoria G.
These have been the best thing in my life I feel so much better since I started using these liners. And I also like the cool ping feeling
Jessica P.
Pacoima, CA
Yo!!! Never ever have I felt so personally u def stood by a feminine product, not even by Always or Kotex etc. These liners are gentle enough for my sensitive coochie and keep my balanced. I really appreciate the makers of these liners, I feel like I got my life back.
Yolanda B.
Arverne, NY
The Honey Pot  Everyday Herbal Pantiliners uploaded by Yolanda B.
The Honey Pot Everyday Herbal Pantiliners are the best pantiliners I have ever tried. All around great herbal products for the Yoni. If you have a stressed-out vagina, meaning BV or yeast infections, which can be itchy and uncomfortable. This pantiliner can definitely help. The owner of the company, Beatrice Dixon, suffered from chronic BV. She could not find a product on the market that was ALL NATURAL and effective. So she made a line that could help us all. The mint in the liner will give the Yoni a cooling feeling, almost like holding an ice pack over the Yoni, not on the Yoni. The infused herbs are lavender, aloe, and mint. Lavender is antibacterial, and the Aloe soothes the area around the vagina. The Honey Pot brings me back to postnatal care. After having my son, I used these herbs to help calm my lady bits. Having to grow a whole human being and then give birth can be a traumatizing experience for the Yoni. Mint, lavender/tea tree, and aloe can help. I'm happy the owner of the company decided to make this a part of our feminine care experience. Thanks, Beatrice!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
I like to use liners when it’s that time of the month and need some extra protection. The cooling aspect definitely took some getting use to, but I actually came to like it after a few uses-TMI but just a warning if you wax or are bare like me it may irritate you the first try, I definitely wouldn’t wear these until a couple days after a wax. I haven’t had any big issues with them not standing in place. The liners are also a nice size and are not filled with chemicals.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
The Honey Pot  Everyday Herbal Pantiliners uploaded by Angela T.
Purchased at: Target
Omg! Love these and reviewed on my YouTube Channel. Check it out. They are comfortable, won’t move while walking, non irritating and great for before and after cycle use. Affordable and easy to apply. Available online and in stores.