BY THE HONEST KITCHEN

The Honest Kitchen Zeal 100% Human Grade from farm to bowl, FDA approved Real, healthy, whole food ingredients Just add water, Ready in 3 minutes Made in the USA, NO ingredients from ChinaZeal is a fish based dog food recipe and is made with an uncompromising selection of human grade, wild caught fish and whole foods. Zeal doesn't contain flaxseed, white potatoes grains or gluten, which are less common allergens, so it's close to a hypoallergenic dog food. It's AAFCO complete and balanced for adult maintenance. Zeal is a grain-free dog food recipe created especially for sensitive adult dogs. Zeal is high in protein and low in fat, so it's ideal for dogs who have dietary restrictions, like pancreatitis. see more...

Toni A.
Expensive, but worth every penny. This is the *only* food my blue nose with skin allergies could tolerate. It worked so well I switched my mother's shih tzu with Cushings disease. It has a strong fishy odor, like smoked mackerel that the dogs loved. My mother's dog is a picky eater but this he loved
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love that this food doesn't have a super strong fishy smell. All four of my dogs love this honest kitchen variety. I feed these by themselves as food, as a topper on top of kibble, and or stuffed in Kong's and frozen. I keep this box in my cabinet at all times they love it so much!
Leanne M.
Springfield, VA
I have a french bulldog who seems to be allergic to anything and everything under the sun. Even though this is dehydrated and the small box is meant to last a decent amount of time, I cannot afford the price tag to feed this as a sole source of nutrition, so I mix it in with 1/2 a cup of #Zignature trout. The dog loves it like nobody's business and slowly but surely some of his allergy symptoms are disappearing. Win-win!
Jocelyn S.
Austin, TX
My guy has severe tummy issues (started at 6 months old!) this was one of the only foods that my guy could eat! It's a great product that I would recommend to everyone - however if you have a large dog it can get super costly. I have a westie who's 20 lbs. WARNING : do not stand over this when you add water to mix it. Dogs LOVE IT, but I can't say that it smells appetizing to humans
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
My dog goes absolutely nuts over The Honest Kitchen. She loves it more than anything else we've fed her. She had allergies so the Zeal formula is perfect for her. I'm definitely keeping her on The Honest Kitchen!
the whiskey b.
My dogs love this food. It’s easy to mix with any temperature of water and they gulp it right down.
Kerri M.
Calgary
My dog Blue who is a follicle challenged mini dachshund and loves food in general. This food he goes bananas over. He jumps up and down and will be the best dog waiting to get it. He laps it up in seconds and he can't wait till the evening for his dinner. The thing is as I mentioned he doesn't have a lot of fur but after about four weeks of eating the Honest Kitchen fish and coconut blend he has grown back some peach fuzz and the fur he did have is so soft and shiny. So I'm a believer in the food. It is more money than your kibble but well worth it. Five stars!
Jessica L.
Richmond, BC
My dog loves this stuff! I do find that it has too many carbs can does have quite a fishy smell so if you’re sensitive to that, I wouldn’t recommend it.

back