BY THE HONEST KITCHEN

The Honest Kitchen Prowl Made with ingredients like free-range chicken, eggs, potatoes and yams, this food is sure to delight your cats. Honest Kitchen Prowl is a dehydrated, grain-free cat food made with natural ingredients like spinach, cranberries, rosemary and organic flaxseed. It is a nutritious and holistic meal for your cats and formulated to please even the fussiest of felines. Honest Kitchen Prowl contains: Protein 32% min Fat 28% min Fiber 2.5%max Moisture 4.2% maxA Closer Look: Honest Kitchen Prowl has a very high protein content and can be used as a standalone diet or in conjunction with other cat meals. The high protein and vitamin complex provides abundant nourishment for your cats and kittens. Free of: Grain see more...

Jen D.
I received 3 free samples from the company, The Honest Kitchen. In our "taste test kit" we got grain-free Force (free-range chicken, veggies, & fruits), grain-free Zeal (wild caught fish with veggies), and Keen (cage-free turkey, veggies, fruits, & whole oats).

Force: Both dogs LOVED this! The color was brown and ended up being the thickest batch of all three and did not smell too bad. I liked that it was grain-free meaning my Blue Heeler could eat this.

Zeal: The smell is pretty rank... what you might expect from a fish product! The food was an Army green which was off-putting for me, but my Blue Heeler loved this anyway and kept pushing her bowl around to find more.

Keen: I fed this one to my Border Collie as he doesn't have grain allergies. It didn't have a bad smell and the color was brown. He licked the bowl clean and kept bouncing up on the counter for more.

Overall, seems like a good product! I am unsure of the price, and I do not plan on switch brands, but if you're shopping for healthier options for your pets this is something to consider!
Danielle D.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This product is supposed to be extremely healthy for our best friends, but they hate it! My little shih tzu would not even go anywhere near it. When I tried to spoon feed him, it would get all over his fur and he would smell horrible! I definitely recommend having your little friend trying it before actually purchasing this.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
My dog gobbles this up but it looks so gross! It's kind of messy but I do like that it's grain free and made with high quality ingredients.
Esther S.
Pet Lover Expert
Dogs won't eat it. They hate it. Had to mix it with other food and even then they eat around it.
Leesa J.
East Waterboro, Maine
My dog, who is usually a pickyish eater and she cleaned her bowl when I fed her The Honest Kitchen Dog food. I like it because its easy to take on trips - small and lightweight packaging. Its healthy, and she likes it. Another plus - no stinky gas or droppings, which sometimes happens when we switch foods. It is more expensive than mass produced food, but its nutritionally dense, so not as much food is needed.
Kylie B.
My three dogs eat this for breakfast with their grain-free dry food. We mix the two together and they clean their bowls. We make it a little thicker for them and they eat breakfast every morning now. We have tried all of the different flavors and they liked all of them. Sometimes we mix chicken in for a treat.
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
This company and food is amazing! It's so healthy for them and this company truly cares about your pet.
Alexis  C.
London, Swiss Cottage
I swear by this food and think that it should be in every dog owners home. I love that it's a trusted brand that is responsible in keeping out preservatives and anything that could potentially harm the dog. My dog can't get enough of this food and gobbles it up so quickly. The downside is it's a bit messy to make, I always get the powder or soupy mix everywhere. The upside / it is definitely responsible for making my dog a happy, healthy, shiny coated pup. It's very expensive but I am certain it will eliminate unnecessary vet bills. I put the best in my body so I want the best for my dog which is why I spend the money on this product.
Stephanie D.
Greenville, SC
My rescue cat Binx was on Hills Science diet when we got him from the pound. He looked terrible it didn't do anything for him and once we transitioned him over he wont even touch dry food now. Love this product and company.
Cynthia C.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats HATE this stuff. However, my dogs love it so I'm giving it to them as a treat as long as it doesn't upset their tummy, (all the same natural ingredients as in the dog formula and it's not their primary food, so it's not hurting anything, and it's not going to waste!). Thankfully I only got the 2 pound box but it'll still take awhile to get through it since my dogs are little. Still disappointing, I was wanting to give my cats something very nutritious!