The Honest Kitchen Force uploaded by Veronica S.The Honest Kitchen Force uploaded by Auggie B.The Honest Kitchen Force uploaded by Alexis  C.

BY THE HONEST KITCHEN

HONK1015: Features: -Complete and balanced dehydrated dog food made with free-range chicken, fruits, vegetables and love-Ideal for adult dogs, particularly those with food sensitivities to grains and gluten-Made with USDA free-range, hormone-free, vegetarian fed chicken-Does not contain corn, soy, rice, beet pulp or wheat-Just add water for a fresh, natural and human grade meal-Dehydrated free-range chicken, organic flaxseed, potatoes, celery, sweet potatoes, apples, alfalfa, organic kelp, honey, pumpkin, green beans, cabbage, bananas, papayas, basil, garlic, rosemary, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate-Crude protein (Min.) 21.0pct-100pct Human-grade-Crude fat (Min.) 15.0pct-Crude fiber (Max.) 6.5pct-Moisture (Max.) 8.5pct-446 Calories per cup-Force is formulated to meet the AAFCO nutrient profiles for adult maintenance. see more...

Veronica S.
Wilsonville, OR
I wanted to start feeding my dog a raw diet. I had heard great things about THK from Facebook groups and others. While I liked that it kept my dog full for longer, he was so lethargic and couldn’t even finish walks anymore (he’s only 3 so it is not normal) he gained weight and he was pooping about 6 times a day. Which if your dog has abnormally large or often poops then that means the dog food nutrients are not being properly used and absorbed in their bodies. I switched him back to kibble a few days ago and he’s now back to his old hyper and playful self. This was my personal experience on this food, other people have had much different and more positive experiences with it which is why I didn’t only give it a one star. Do your research and make sure whatever food you buy that you’re buying one with the right amount of nutrients and vitamins.
Amy P.
The best food!! I have given my shitzu so many different brands and in her old age she is fighting liver disease.  This food has helped her more then anything else out there.. it’s all natural, smells like stew, not something vulgar, and she eats it up like a champ!!  Those other foods out there are terrible and killing our fur babies!
Chelle S.
Roseville, MI
We have a Pekingese Pomeranian who is about 8 years old and has always been fed good quality food. For the last 3 years or so, we have been feeding him a couple varieties of the honest kitchen. He’s now a healthy weight and we are able to feed him a smaller amount than on previous foods. Even though it is more expensive than other foods, we spend less than $1/day on his food.
Nat
I buy the grain-free kind of this! It has totally changed my maltipoos life. She has colitis and this is the only dog food brand that has worked for her over the past 10 years! I’ve tried everything! Will recommend to anyone & everyone. It is costly but worth it!
Amanda C.
My dogs go crazy for this food! We use it as a topper so the price is more than great! This dog food is amazing...it smells and looks like real food! My dogs will literally do anything for this food!
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I tried all sorts of dog food, canned, raw, and kibble, but nothing enticed my picky-eater dog. I even tried making homemade dog food, but was worried about them getting all of the nutrients and calories necessary to stay healthy.An individual at my vet suggested I try Honest Kitchen freeze dried dog food. SUCCESS. My picky-eater dog cleans his bowl every night!Not only that, but I have noticed a significant decrease in the frequency of itching and hot spots. It's a bit pricey, but worth it in the end. I'm not running to the vet every month for a new steroid spray, and I don't have to expose my dogs to unnecessary pharmaceuticals.Also, unlike other, conventional dog foods, Honest Kitchen doesn't smell terrible. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't smell great (it is dog food, after all), but it doesn't stink the way that canned or kibble does. It's great for my dogs' digestion (no vomiting or other unpleasant GI upsets), and their coats are so nice and soft now!
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Chose this as an alternative and convenient way to take a break from prepping my dogs raw diet meals. It's very simple to prepare, you just add water and mix, definitely a time saver. The ingredients look pretty good and minimal/natural. The only bad thing I have about this is the amount of oats seem to be a bit excessive and my dog has been pooping for a lot larger poops and more frequently on his walks. The poops are normal, but I think maybe the fiber content may be a bit high, other than that, great alternative for if you don't like kibble full of chemicals and preservatives. Not sure I will be feeding this long term, but definitely worth a try.
Juliana J.
I used this for my staffi that has problems with swallowing and it worked really great with a slow bowl until after a few months she kept having a bad odor on her body. I switched to the beef and the odor went away. Good quality product.
Veronica S.
This is such an amazing dog food company. Dehydrated food is much better than kibble and can food. My dogs love this flavor of dog food. Its fast and super easy to make. I'm not a fan of the smell of it.
Jerelli G.
This is an amazing product it’s the quick but healthier way to feed your dog. I love that it has all natural and nutritious ingredients for my three dogs! They love the chicken!
Melissa K.
Charleston WV
Love free sample for my dog to try it