The Honest Kitchen Force uploaded by Auggie B.The Honest Kitchen Force uploaded by Alexis  C.

BY THE HONEST KITCHEN

HONK1015: Features: -Complete and balanced dehydrated dog food made with free-range chicken, fruits, vegetables and love-Ideal for adult dogs, particularly those with food sensitivities to grains and gluten-Made with USDA free-range, hormone-free, vegetarian fed chicken-Does not contain corn, soy, rice, beet pulp or wheat-Just add water for a fresh, natural and human grade meal-Dehydrated free-range chicken, organic flaxseed, potatoes, celery, sweet potatoes, apples, alfalfa, organic kelp, honey, pumpkin, green beans, cabbage, bananas, papayas, basil, garlic, rosemary, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate-Crude protein (Min.) 21.0pct-100pct Human-grade-Crude fat (Min.) 15.0pct-Crude fiber (Max.) 6.5pct-Moisture (Max.) 8.5pct-446 Calories per cup-Force is formulated to meet the AAFCO nutrient profiles for adult maintenance. see more...

Chelle S.
Roseville MI
We have a Pekingese Pomeranian who is about 8 years old and has always been fed good quality food. For the last 3 years or so, we have been feeding him a couple varieties of the honest kitchen. He’s now a healthy weight and we are able to feed him a smaller amount than on previous foods. Even though it is more expensive than other foods, we spend less than $1/day on his food.
Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing dog food company. Dehydrated food is much better than kibble and can food. My dogs love this flavor of dog food. Its fast and super easy to make. I'm not a fan of the smell of it.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this brand! Human grade, high quality, so healthy. Obviously it should almost never be used as a main course because it's bad for their teeth with no crunch to it, but I use it to top off their meals or give it to foster dogs with no teeth or are weak. It's pricey but worth it.
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I tried all sorts of dog food, canned, raw, and kibble, but nothing enticed my picky-eater dog. I even tried making homemade dog food, but was worried about them getting all of the nutrients and calories necessary to stay healthy.An individual at my vet suggested I try Honest Kitchen freeze dried dog food. SUCCESS. My picky-eater dog cleans his bowl every night!Not only that, but I have noticed a significant decrease in the frequency of itching and hot spots. It's a bit pricey, but worth it in the end. I'm not running to the vet every month for a new steroid spray, and I don't have to expose my dogs to unnecessary pharmaceuticals.Also, unlike other, conventional dog foods, Honest Kitchen doesn't smell terrible. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't smell great (it is dog food, after all), but it doesn't stink the way that canned or kibble does. It's great for my dogs' digestion (no vomiting or other unpleasant GI upsets), and their coats are so nice and soft now!
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Chose this as an alternative and convenient way to take a break from prepping my dogs raw diet meals. It's very simple to prepare, you just add water and mix, definitely a time saver. The ingredients look pretty good and minimal/natural. The only bad thing I have about this is the amount of oats seem to be a bit excessive and my dog has been pooping for a lot larger poops and more frequently on his walks. The poops are normal, but I think maybe the fiber content may be a bit high, other than that, great alternative for if you don't like kibble full of chemicals and preservatives. Not sure I will be feeding this long term, but definitely worth a try.
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used this for my staffi that has problems with swallowing and it worked really great with a slow bowl until after a few months she kept having a bad odor on her body. I switched to the beef and the odor went away. Good quality product.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Yea his product is expensive but is well worth the cost! My dog has epilepsy and is on a very strict diet and this is one of the best brands that fits into her diet. I will say again that is us expensive but I feel that it really is worth the money although to a human nose it is doesn't smell good but my dog loves it.
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
My dog has been complimented for his coat and health SO MUCH and I attribute it to his food. He loves the honest kitchen mixes (we mix it up for him so he doesn't eat the same all the time). Gobbles it up so fast, loves it served warm. He's luke warm on it when it's cold. I wouldn't ever dream of feeding him anything of lesser quality. High cost but worth it as overall I feel it will reduce health issues later in life aka VET BILLS. Thank you honest kitchen!!!!
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves this food, its the only food that he eats that he likes and can have normal stools. Otherwise he was having loose stools or not having normal amounts for his size to be honest. Its a little expensive but its human grade dehydrated food, so you pay for the quality and comfort that you know where the food comes from. Offer cheap free samples. My cat does not like the cat food versions though. So guess it depends on the pet.
Jessica G.
Andover, NJ
I have 2 German shepherds with massive allergies to all kibble. Was doing raw with them because I had no luck with other frozen premade raw diets. Put my dogs on this and the grain free beef. They have been doing amazing! Pricey but my dogs love it and they are happy and healthy! No more weighing out raw food and trying to figure out muscle, organ, bone ratios!
Melissa K.
Charleston WV
Love free sample for my dog to try it