The Honest Kitchen Force uploaded by Alexis  C.The Honest Kitchen Force uploaded by Auggie B.

BY THE HONEST KITCHEN

HONK1015: Features: -Complete and balanced dehydrated dog food made with free-range chicken, fruits, vegetables and love-Ideal for adult dogs, particularly those with food sensitivities to grains and gluten-Made with USDA free-range, hormone-free, vegetarian fed chicken-Does not contain corn, soy, rice, beet pulp or wheat-Just add water for a fresh, natural and human grade meal-Dehydrated free-range chicken, organic flaxseed, potatoes, celery, sweet potatoes, apples, alfalfa, organic kelp, honey, pumpkin, green beans, cabbage, bananas, papayas, basil, garlic, rosemary, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate-Crude protein (Min.) 21.0pct-100pct Human-grade-Crude fat (Min.) 15.0pct-Crude fiber (Max.) 6.5pct-Moisture (Max.) 8.5pct-446 Calories per cup-Force is formulated to meet the AAFCO nutrient profiles for adult maintenance. see more...

Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert
I used this for my staffi that has problems with swallowing and it worked really great with a slow bowl until after a few months she kept having a bad odor on her body. I switched to the beef and the odor went away. Good quality product.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Pet Lover Expert
Love this brand! Human grade, high quality, so healthy. Obviously it should almost never be used as a main course because it's bad for their teeth with no crunch to it, but I use it to top off their meals or give it to foster dogs with no teeth or are weak. It's pricey but worth it.
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I tried all sorts of dog food, canned, raw, and kibble, but nothing enticed my picky-eater dog. I even tried making homemade dog food, but was worried about them getting all of the nutrients and calories necessary to stay healthy.An individual at my vet suggested I try Honest Kitchen freeze dried dog food. SUCCESS. My picky-eater dog cleans his bowl every night!Not only that, but I have noticed a significant decrease in the frequency of itching and hot spots. It's a bit pricey, but worth it in the end. I'm not running to the vet every month for a new steroid spray, and I don't have to expose my dogs to unnecessary pharmaceuticals.Also, unlike other, conventional dog foods, Honest Kitchen doesn't smell terrible. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't smell great (it is dog food, after all), but it doesn't stink the way that canned or kibble does. It's great for my dogs' digestion (no vomiting or other unpleasant GI upsets), and their coats are so nice and soft now!
Alexis  C.
London, Swiss Cottage
My dog has been complimented for his coat and health SO MUCH and I attribute it to his food. He loves the honest kitchen mixes (we mix it up for him so he doesn't eat the same all the time). Gobbles it up so fast, loves it served warm. He's luke warm on it when it's cold. I wouldn't ever dream of feeding him anything of lesser quality. High cost but worth it as overall I feel it will reduce health issues later in life aka VET BILLS. Thank you honest kitchen!!!!
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Yea his product is expensive but is well worth the cost! My dog has epilepsy and is on a very strict diet and this is one of the best brands that fits into her diet. I will say again that is us expensive but I feel that it really is worth the money although to a human nose it is doesn't smell good but my dog loves it.
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
My dog loves this food, its the only food that he eats that he likes and can have normal stools. Otherwise he was having loose stools or not having normal amounts for his size to be honest. Its a little expensive but its human grade dehydrated food, so you pay for the quality and comfort that you know where the food comes from. Offer cheap free samples. My cat does not like the cat food versions though. So guess it depends on the pet.
Jessica G.
Andover, NJ
I have 2 German shepherds with massive allergies to all kibble. Was doing raw with them because I had no luck with other frozen premade raw diets. Put my dogs on this and the grain free beef. They have been doing amazing! Pricey but my dogs love it and they are happy and healthy! No more weighing out raw food and trying to figure out muscle, organ, bone ratios!
Heather M.
Birmingham, AL
My dog can not get enough of this! Honest Kitchen is the best! I recommend this to everyone! My dog is super picky, so this passed his test. His coat has gotten SO shiny after starting this product. He also has stopped shedding as much! (super plus!)
Suzanne A.
Brentwood, TN
A quality dehydrated dog food. I feed Force to both of my German Shepherds and have for years. No digestive issues and smaller less odorous stools. It is pricey but well worth it.
Adrianna V.
Hopatcong, NJ
My dog really likes this food. it really took him a few days to adjust to this food but he really seems to love it now. It has helped his allergies so much!