BY THE HONEST COMPANY #58 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Aloe, chamomile, and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
  • Coconut oil, jojoba protein, and quinoa extract help moisturize and soften skin
  • Our pH balanced Shampoo + Body Wash helps cleanse without over-drying
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances
  • Honestly clean and satisfying
  • Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Pediatrically Tested • pH Balanced

• Is this safe on all hair types?1 Answers
  • Any moms used this on your LO's ? What are your thoughts? 2 Answers
  • Being someone who has struggled with hypersensitivity my whole li...2 Answers
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
This wash smells like a dreamcicle. It smells so good and it lasts. I did find it a little drying in both his hair and skin and it doesn’t suds up much so I think I tended to overuse the product. It is fairly expsenvie compared to other products which would do a more effective job.
Keshia L.
Smells like sherbert and we love it. Cannot get enough of this scent! I always have 2 bottles (Lavender and Orange) in our shower, just to make sure we don’t run out of Honest. I trust this brand knowing there’s no harsh chemicals. I absolutely recommend this product to others.
Kyrie💙Schaeffer S.
Sweet orange vanilla smells amazing. Super light and not over bearing for my little boy. I didn’t want him smelling to foofy. Costco carries a double pack for 9.99. Also great soap for sensitive skin. This doesn’t flare up his eczema.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This is the only wash I can use on my daughter without her skin freaking out. It has very very subtle sweet vanilla smell. It lather up great. In my opinion, it’s a little on the steep side but it’s totally worth it.
Kendall K.
I received The Honest Company Sweet Orange Shampoo and Body Wash for free through the weespring parent panel to review. I thought this was a great shampoo and body wash for my 5 month old daughter. It has a light and sweet smell and it leaves her skin soft and refreshed without overdrying. I would definitely use this as an everyday wash since it doesn't irritate my baby's super sensitive skin. It's a plus it's free from harsh chemicals since I only want the safest products for my baby girl. Loved this and plan to buy in the future.
Chandra M.
Stockton, CA
I use this as bodywash because I have super sensitive skin. This product gives me no adverse reactions. I purchase it from the honest company online and have it delivered to my house.
Sydney M.
I love this product! I buy it in a 2-pack at Costco and it’s a great deal! This is super nice on sensitive skin. My 2nd and 3rd babies had eczema and this was a great option for them. Gentle and not overly scented.
Brittany E.
The only baby wash I have found that rates a 0 on the think dirty app which tells you from 0 being great to 10 being bad about how your products rate with chemicals.. other baby products I have been using were rated a 10, so DEF get this one for your babies!
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
I love this product. I bought it as a very gentle face wash. my favorite thing about it is the wonderful light scent, it smells like an orange creamsicle! It is affordably priced and comes in a large bottle. I am happy that it is tear-free as promised and have found it to be very gentle and non-drying to my face . I have not tried this on my hair but as a mild facial and body cleanser it does great!
Kayla W.
We used this on my daughter and fell in love. As a newborn, she had such sensitive skin and would breakout constantly. After using this literally one time, we noticed a difference and haven’t had a breakout since!!!
Madeleine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Any moms used this on your LO's ? What are your thoughts?
Van E.
Ottawa, ON
Being someone who has struggled with hypersensitivity my whole life, I usually opt for baby products, as they're less harsh and normally have fewer chemicals. I also have fairly oily hair however - how effective is this product in keeping hair feeling clean (and not leaving residue)?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this safe on all hair types?