• Formulated with organic cupuacu butter, cocoa butter, olive oil and tamanu oil for soft, supple feeling skin
  • Designed with nourishing omega-5 fatty acids complex to help soothe your itchy, growing belly
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic and made without synthetic fragrances
  • Specially formulated for new and expecting mothers
  • Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic Formula • Organic Cocoa Butter • Soothing • Organic Coconut Oil

How does this compare to neals yard?
Iss this greasy? Does it leave a residue on your clothes?
Start your review of The Honest Co.Organic Belly Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I also used it instead of Vaseline on my feet with thick socks at night.in reviews
Rachel V.
Council Blfs, IA
I liked using the Honest belly balm during my second pregnancy. I don’t believe it prevented any stretch marks but I do believe it prevented my current stretch marks from getting and worse, and made them less visible.
Ashley W.
Pottstown, PA
Once I became pregnant I knew I needed to start moisturizing my belly to reduce the amount of stretch marks I would get. I started using this morning and night (occasionally during the day if I remembered). This was very easy to apply, it didn’t have a great scent but that didn’t really bother me since it wasn’t a strong smell. I’m happy to say I didn’t get one stretch mark!
Alyssa B.
Sturgis, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved this during my pregnancy! Especially towards the end when everything was stretched to the max. It’s so light and creams a little went such a long way. I loved the fact I knew it was safe to use for me and my baby.
Blogqatar T.
Doha
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
2,012 reviews
I've tried all different kinds of creams and lotions and I have to come back to this, it works and smells wonderfully. Very natural! Nothing really prevents stretch marks, but this does seem to keep your skin moist and helps with marks and definitely saves your skin!
Hannah B.
Elgin, OK
I love all the products I’ve tried by this company so far. I like that there are more natural ingredients in this mixture than the average product and it seems to work well on my skin. It’s somewhat minimized the stretch marks I noticed so far.
Delylah D.
Charles Town
I am very insecure about my stretch marks and this product definitely helped diminish them.
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
It made my skin really soft, not sure it's the greatest I've ever tried though. The smell is so-so. I can't tell if I like the formula or not lol.
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm REALLY loving this belly balm so far! I haven't been using it long enough to tell if it helps heal stretch marks, but it definitely keeps my baby bump soft and moisturized, and it smells lovely! I might add another jar to my next Honest Company box, but I may not need to...a little of this goes a long way so I think this one jar might last me the rest of my pregnancy.
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
The Honest Co.Organic Belly Balm uploaded by Nekeia J.
🍬🤰🍬 REVIEW FOR XUSURRUS PREGNANCY CANDY 🍬 🤰🍬 😊 😍 This #Organic #homemade #candy made for #pregnant #women is #amazing I love the grape sour kick in this one. It take me back to my #childhood years & that flavor I use to linger for & love. No need to worry about sugar calories because @Xusurrus only has #4calories per #8 pieces of #delicious #soothing candy. This organic candy offer more (1.) Organic Citric Acid Anhydrous. The acidic organic acid contained in the fruits such as #lemon #plum & #tangerine lower acid levels of the stomach that #relieves #nausea. (2.) Good for #fatigue & #improvement of #appetite. (3.) Products #certified by #ECOCERT Susurrus Organic handmade candy uses #unrefined sugar that is made #naturally without any chemical refining processes. A #delicate sweet scent of organic sugar cane grown by #natural #farming A natural color you artificial coloring. Natural sweetness from #sugarcane Rich in #minerals #Magnesium #Potassium & #Calcium Looking for a #gift for a #expecting #mother She will really #appreciate this small package that will help her along her #journey #GoodByeJuly #XUSURRUS #pregnancygift #mamacandy #morningsickness #pregnancycandy #08liter #08L
Rhyane D.
Elmira Hts, NY
I love the smell and the fact that they don't use any harsh chemicals. I also love that it isn't tested on animals. I use it after my shower every day and haven't seen any stretch marks on my belly! I reccomend it to any expecting moms! Definitely worth trying out especially when I've tried so many!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...