BY THE HONEST COMPANY #43 in Baby Shampoo

You've just arrived at the beach and now it's time to relax: you've got a blanket laid out, a cooler of drinks and snacks, a big bright umbrella for shade, and your favorite sunglasses on, and the kids are ready to charge full-tilt into the ocean and catch some waves. Wait, hold on a second, though: have they put on sunscreen yet? Cue the moans and groans! Spray-on sunscreen makes it quicker and easier to get sensitive skin properly protected from the elements, and we're so glad that Honest Company has released their own! Honest Company SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray uses the same top-quality, natural ingredients as the rest of the Honest collection, providing top-notch sun protection without any irritating chemicals. It's hypoallergenic, pH balanced, and plant-and-mineral-based, so you can use it with no worry! As with most of our favorite sunscreens, Honest Company Sunscreen provides physical rather than chemical-based sun protection, with pure mineral titanium dioxide as the primary active ingredient. The sunscreen spray sprays evenly and smoothly, is non-whitening, and is lightweight and comfortable to wear, and most importantly: it goes on fast and dries fast, so the kids don't have to sit still through an endless process of application! It makes outdoor fun so much more, well, FUN. Honest Company Sunscreen Spray is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes of swimming or sweating - reapply it every two hours, and immediately after towel-drying. The bottle contains 6 fl. oz. of sunscreen. Honestly free of: PABA, phthalates, synthetic chemical sunscreens, nanoparticles, CFCs, aerosols, fragrances, parabens, dyes, and most common allergens. ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Non-Nano Titanium Dioxide 7.8% (Mineral Sunscreen) INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alumina, Bentonite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Silica, Water see more...

Tammy M.
I love this product! My only complaint is they are always out of stock! I only apply out doors because it is a thick formula and speckles will get on the floor and leave hard wood slick. Comers great and not much white residue left behind. It absorbs nicely without being too oily.
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
This is perfect for young kids on the run. It is so easy to reapply when your kids don't want to sit still and it is great coverage. My son is very fair and has never had a sunburn while using this.
Catherine C.
As a person with allergy to chemical based spf on the market this product is a godsend. I use this product also in conjunction to their lotion sunscreen. No more hiding under a big umbrella
Marny L.
It takes some getting used to. Never fully rubs in, skin always has a white tint to it. But it works! I used on myself and my toddler, we haven't gotten burnt. But be careful not to get on clothes or other fabric, doesn't come out easily.
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY
I used this on my 3 kids over the summer. It's an okay product but it is a little runny when sprayed. It also didn't last too long through the sweat pouring off of them.
Abby D.
Cresco, PA
I have never had an issue with this sunscreen! I use it on my kids and myself and I love it! My kids don't get red at all!!! And they have sensitive skin to different chemicals, so it's an extreme plus that they don't break out!
Kelsey C.
San Angelo, TX
Wore this on the lake this past weekend and also put it on my 5 month old twins. One of them has sensitive skin and this didn't give him a reaction at all. We were all completely sun burn free so I will say it did its job!
Eden P.
This wasn't a true "spray" like most. Instead of being a mist mine came out liquid so you still had to rub it in. Kind of defeats the purpose of spray on. I love honest co but I was disappointed in this product.
Mary P.
Works well and is all natural which is great. The only drawback to this is being all natural it leaves a very noticeable white cast. Kind of one of the trade offs for using natural though.
Kari D.
Worked fine for sin protection but really dried out my daughters skin unfortunately. It also seemed to run out pretty quickly. Overall not a winner for me
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I've read lots of recent reviews online that this doesn't work at all , that people are ending up blistered from using it because it doesn't protect . Anyone have a similar experience ?
Juliana H.
Toronto , ON
Does this product burn the kids eyes when you wash it of?
Jessica J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Does this stuff actually work?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?