BY THE HONEST COMPANY #43 in Baby Shampoo

You've just arrived at the beach and now it's time to relax: you've got a blanket laid out, a cooler of drinks and snacks, a big bright umbrella for shade, and your favorite sunglasses on, and the kids are ready to charge full-tilt into the ocean and catch some waves. Wait, hold on a second, though: have they put on sunscreen yet? Cue the moans and groans! Spray-on sunscreen makes it quicker and easier to get sensitive skin properly protected from the elements, and we're so glad that Honest Company has released their own! Honest Company SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray uses the same top-quality, natural ingredients as the rest of the Honest collection, providing top-notch sun protection without any irritating chemicals. It's hypoallergenic, pH balanced, and plant-and-mineral-based, so you can use it with no worry! As with most of our favorite sunscreens, Honest Company Sunscreen provides physical rather than chemical-based sun protection, with pure mineral titanium dioxide as the primary active ingredient. The sunscreen spray sprays evenly and smoothly, is non-whitening, and is lightweight and comfortable to wear, and most importantly: it goes on fast and dries fast, so the kids don't have to sit still through an endless process of application! It makes outdoor fun so much more, well, FUN. Honest Company Sunscreen Spray is water-resistant for up to 40 minutes of swimming or sweating - reapply it every two hours, and immediately after towel-drying. The bottle contains 6 fl. oz. of sunscreen. Honestly free of: PABA, phthalates, synthetic chemical sunscreens, nanoparticles, CFCs, aerosols, fragrances, parabens, dyes, and most common allergens. ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Non-Nano Titanium Dioxide 7.8% (Mineral Sunscreen) INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alumina, Bentonite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Silica, Water see more...

Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
After realizing I had been harming our kids with harsh chemicals I decided to buy this sunscreen and it does the job. It does leave a thick layer of white cream if you don't rub it in thoroughly. My kids didn't complain. It is a little pricey, $13-$15 at the drugstore (CVS) but well worth it.
Charlotte K.
Firstly I LOVE this brand and everything it stands for and I enjoy the fact I can trust the ingredients and what I'm putting on my skin. This sunscreen is so easy to use, dries quickly and leaves hardly any residue. Protects the skin very well despite its sheer feel on the skin.
Casey R.
This sunscreen is great! My daughter is 5 and we have a pool so all summer we are in the sun. She normally hates it when I have to put sunscreen on her but not this kind. It doesn't not have a harsh smell like other sunscreens. Works great! Best sunscreen I have tried yet
Shannon U.
Worked well on our family pool trip. 7 kids and no one was sun burnt in and out of the pool. We re applied every 1.5hr or so, which is typical for sunscreen care. We didn't have a problem with the nozzle getting clogged or anything, and it was not greasy/oily feeling.
Jada V.
My family and I used this product on vacation because we all have sensitive skin and the product is good on the baby. Not pricey. We have been using honest products for a while now and they have worked out pretty good. The sunscreen needs to be reapplied frequently.
Aubrey H.
Love this easy to use & safe sunscreen for my kiddos. We spend a lot of time in the sun & this doesn't leave any residue or greasy feeling on the skin & easy to spray on kids running by
Beth S.
This very easy to use!  I mainly bought it to use for my daughter during the summer.  It's hard to get her to stay still long enough for regular lotion sunscreen.  This is quick.  I just do a spray or two and rub it in to her skin a little, and we're done.
Jennifer M.
New Castle, CO
I chose this because of it being the "honest brand". Just like any other sunscreen , but huge turn off with it leaving the skin with the white zinc "ie" color. Purchased at local target and a bit pricey. I would not purchase again jut for that purpose.
Holly N.
Andover, KS
For this product you have to kinda pile it on for it to work. It does feel really nice on the skin! Once you have enough on it last and lasts! The first two times I tried it I got burnt, but after I worked out how much more I needed it works great!
Kayla B.
Oroville, CA
This sunscreen is my absolute favorite! I am a ginger with very pale skin and this definitely keeps me from getting a burn. I don't feel Greasy or dried out after putting it on. I feel very confident when putting this on my kiddos and the spray makes it so easy to apply. I
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I've read lots of recent reviews online that this doesn't work at all , that people are ending up blistered from using it because it doesn't protect . Anyone have a similar experience ?
Juliana H.
Toronto , ON
Does this product burn the kids eyes when you wash it of?
Jessica J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Does this stuff actually work?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?