BY THE HONEST COMPANY #2 in Skin Treatments

All natural, super versatile everyday salve and soothing treatment for head to toe nourishment. Great to use on irritated skin, eczema, diaper rash, minor cuts and scrapes, and much more.â our purely organic ingredients not only deeply hydtrate, nourish, mositurize, and help protect sensitive, irritated skin, but also help ease inflammation, promote healing, and restore and balance skin. With no harsh chemcials (ever!) our non-toxic ingredients are safe for sensitive infants and everyday use. . â . Certified organic, all natural, soothing, hypoallergenic, and honestly free of petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

• "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry sensitive skin and in the winter nothing was helping my skin but I started using this and it worked amazingly!" in 1 review
  • "It is wonderful for my baby when he gets a little red down there, a nice moisturizer for rough dry skin on me like my elbows." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
Kendall K.
Helps with my baby girls dry skin and eczema. A little overpriced and the smell is strange but works well for us. Would recommend keeping one at home.
Vicky C.
Fort Gay, WV
I have sworn by this stuff since my daughter was born, from the beginning this is the only ointment that would clear up her rashes! Amazing for anything like that!
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
This is a winner. I love everything about this product. Specially the fact is organic. I buy it really often.
Raisa F.
Our favorite. Clean, oil based, natural! Amazing!
Only thing ever works with my daughter when her skin is getting too sensitive.
No overwhelming smell and great texture (it might have some crumbs but it’s normal)
Riley B.
Mt. Juliet
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Seriously though I use this stuff for everything. Diaper rash, cuts and bruises, sore nipples from breastfeeding, sunburn... the list goes on and on. I would buy this for anyone with or without kids. This product is the best investment period.
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
this stuff is awesome!!! my husband uses it for his eczema and dry skin and it works like a charm!  it smells a little funky though
Mai M.
Farmington, UT
I wish I could give this 10 stars and so many hugs. The smell, isn’t my favorite but I mix it with essential oils. Which has been fun! But this product.... WORKS WONDERS!! I have been using it on my lips, and they’re so kissable. Anyways, I’m saying good bye to cracked painful lips this winter, and you should too! Try it out! This is on my priority Christmas list. I just want to stock up.
Sara K.
San Diego, CA
Love this balm for dry skin and to prevent diaper rash.  My husband and I use it on our knuckles because we wash our hands a lot!  It’s affordable and lasts a decent amount of time.  It’s a much better option compared to other balms we have used like the Acure balm.
Hali R.
Bakersfield, CA
This healing balm is amazing. I have used it on my baby and myself, and I feel like it’s extremely soothing. I have always ordered it from the Honest site, but I’ve also purchased it at Target. I feel like it’s worth the money, simply due to the fact that it’s not riddled with ingredients that I cannot pronounce. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend, and in fact, have bought it for many of my mommy-to-be friends!
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Would anyone recommend using this on face or just strictly body
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
Wanting to try these products. They have free trials if you pay shipping...anyone recommend & is it worth the price after free trial??
Jessica d.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it really works on eczema .. For my 3 months old daughter ..plz help
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
Can you use it as a Chapstick for chapped lips??
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I stuffers from eczema, will this work for me or is it just for babies.