BY THE HONEST COMPANY #2 in Skin Treatments

All natural, super versatile everyday salve and soothing treatment for head to toe nourishment. Great to use on irritated skin, eczema, diaper rash, minor cuts and scrapes, and much more.â our purely organic ingredients not only deeply hydtrate, nourish, mositurize, and help protect sensitive, irritated skin, but also help ease inflammation, promote healing, and restore and balance skin. With no harsh chemcials (ever!) our non-toxic ingredients are safe for sensitive infants and everyday use. . â . Certified organic, all natural, soothing, hypoallergenic, and honestly free of petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

• "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry sensitive skin and in the winter nothing was helping my skin but I started using this and it worked amazingly!" in 1 review
  • "It is wonderful for my baby when he gets a little red down there, a nice moisturizer for rough dry skin on me like my elbows." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Arkansas
Yes, perfect for dry skin, but I used it on my 3 newest tattoos. They healed faster than using Aquaphor. I have 2 samples and 2 full sized. I really like this product so much.
Melissa C.
We love this for our 4 year olds skin. Her face gets really chapped in the winter around her nose and mouth and this is one of the only products she will let us put on her that doesnt burn! Love that the formula is thick but absorbs quickly.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Great, great, great! I only had a small sample to try and kept it in my diaper bag. A little goes a long way and it did wonders on the rare occasions when my baby's poor bottom would break out. This seemed to clear it up so quickly. The texture is thick, it doesn't stink like other ointments, and doesn't take too much effort to wash from your hands.
Simone H.
This is amazing stuff! I received this as a gift and boy am I glad I did. This is not only good for diaper rashes, but literally for any part of the skin that is dry and needs some TLC. The nice thing about it is that it is all natural ingredients. I can see myself buying another bottle once this runs out!
Abby P.
Knoxville, IA
We love this product in our house. After one small diaper rash, we apply this everytime we change a diaper and havent had any more diaper rashes at all
Kristen H.
This is a godsend for my son's eczema.  All other products burned, didn't work, or made the eczema worse.  His eczema is gone now and I still use it for his dry lips and my dry hands.
Angela O.
This product helps with Eczema and I’m so grateful I found it. The mild and organic balm soothes itchy skin.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
I have really dry feet and hands and this stuff is great! I run it on my feet and will out socks over them, by morning that feel soft. I did the same for my hands and it'll take the dryness away as well! I also use it on my little ones bum and it helps with rashes
Katie B.
Erie
This is my go to product for anything skin related. Diaper rashes, skin rashes, cuts, burns..literally anything..I buy it for every baby shower and always have a small tube in my purse.
Jessica G.
Attica
This is the BEST ever! I use this for everything skin! For diaper rashes- it not only creates a barrier but it heals the skin- notice a difference in one use. Nipples- nursing can be painful but this makes a perfect healing cream and it's safe if baby latches! I also used this on ring worm and it worked better then anti-fungal cream!! Eczema/dry skin- yep this is the bomb, all natural and a little goes a long way!!
Kelly M.
swansea, SC
Would anyone recommend using this on face or just strictly body
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
Wanting to try these products. They have free trials if you pay shipping...anyone recommend & is it worth the price after free trial??
Jessica d.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it really works on eczema .. For my 3 months old daughter ..plz help
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
Can you use it as a Chapstick for chapped lips??
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I stuffers from eczema, will this work for me or is it just for babies.