BY THE HONEST COMPANY #6 in Skin Treatments

All natural, super versatile everyday salve and soothing treatment for head to toe nourishment. Great to use on irritated skin, eczema, diaper rash, minor cuts and scrapes, and much more.â our purely organic ingredients not only deeply hydtrate, nourish, mositurize, and help protect sensitive, irritated skin, but also help ease inflammation, promote healing, and restore and balance skin. With no harsh chemcials (ever!) our non-toxic ingredients are safe for sensitive infants and everyday use. . â . Certified organic, all natural, soothing, hypoallergenic, and honestly free of petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

• "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
  • "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
Dianna G.
We have used this on diapers rashes and dry skin, which has been wonderful! My issue is the quality of the actual tube you receive varies.  My first one was great and we had no issues. It was a product that I was definitely going to buy again.  The second tube we purchase had a grainy almost sandlike texture to it and appeared to have a yellowish color.  I contacted Honest Company and they said they cannot control how items may have been treated in delivery to the store, so it may have been an issue with excessive heat/cold that caused the formula to change consistency, but assured me that it would work as well and offered to send me a new one.  I accepted the new one, but had the same issue.  I have not purchased it since, and noticed that although I was told the formula would still be good to use it did not treat diaper rash or dry skin the same - plus it was gritty to put on and my kids hated that!
Allison Z.
Alfred, NY
This stuff is amazing. I have 4 kids whose ages range and use it on everyone. Oops fell off your bike let me put this on your scratch. Your eczema is flaring up, grab the healing balm. It’s like the Windex of A Big Fat Greek Wedding! All natural ingredients, so I don’t feel weird putting it even on the newborn, who uses it for chaffing due to spit up.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I keep the travel size version in my diaper bag and first reached for it when my baby had a little diaper rash. I love that the product is made from natural ingredients and the application was a lot easier than other diaper rash creams. The balm did a great job of taking care of the diaper rash, and my baby didn't seem to mind when I took extra time during his normal changes to apply it. One day I noticed a rash on my baby's back and discovered that it was eczema. His skin was so red, but I didn't have an eczema specific cream to use to treat it. I applied the balm and the rash was gone the very next day--which just sold me on this product even more. I'm sure there are many other uses for it as well, which is very convenient.
Megan F.
Just ordered more in my essentials bundle! My son has eczema and this works great to help cure it! He has one spot in particular on his cheek that I have been applying this too. I love it, it's nice and thick so it stays on. Sometimes does get little clumps in it if it's cold. Once heated up it's perfectly fine though
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
This has helped my daughters dry skin so much! The smell isn't the greatest, but it works wonders, so I can't really complain. It also has help my daughters diaper rash! I keep one in the diaper bag for anytime she gets a slight rash! I get an order of it every month! I recommend this product to every mom!
Kristie A.
My daughter has really bad eczema on her elbows. She uses  The Honest Company Organic Healing Balm because it promotes healing, hydrates, moisturizes, and restores her elbows without using harsh chemicals. It is better than the alternative brands. I always keep this product in the medicine cabinet and one in my car. I never know when we will need it. Its an amazing natural product.
Sara K.
San Diego, CA
Love this balm for dry skin and to prevent diaper rash.  My husband and I use it on our knuckles because we wash our hands a lot!  It’s affordable and lasts a decent amount of time.  It’s a much better option compared to other balms we have used like the Acure balm.
Ariel G.
This stuff is great for eczema and rashes. I pretty much use it for anything that's dry and flaky or when my skin is sensitive. Very natural cream smell. Only gripe would be that it's very oily! I mean really oily! But I'm sure that's how it's so hydrating.
Josie B.
excelsior springs
I have used this for 3 years on my children. Anytime they have a big bite, mosquitoes bite, irritated skin. I put this on there a few times and it’s gone. With mosquito bites they are gone the next day. My littlest had eczema and it is wonderful for that.
Hali R.
Bakersfield, CA
This healing balm is amazing. I have used it on my baby and myself, and I feel like it’s extremely soothing. I have always ordered it from the Honest site, but I’ve also purchased it at Target. I feel like it’s worth the money, simply due to the fact that it’s not riddled with ingredients that I cannot pronounce. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend, and in fact, have bought it for many of my mommy-to-be friends!
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Would anyone recommend using this on face or just strictly body
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
Wanting to try these products. They have free trials if you pay shipping...anyone recommend & is it worth the price after free trial??
Jessica d.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it really works on eczema .. For my 3 months old daughter ..plz help
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
Can you use it as a Chapstick for chapped lips??
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I stuffers from eczema, will this work for me or is it just for babies.