BY THE HONEST COMPANY #2 in Skin Treatments

All natural, super versatile everyday salve and soothing treatment for head to toe nourishment. Great to use on irritated skin, eczema, diaper rash, minor cuts and scrapes, and much more.â our purely organic ingredients not only deeply hydtrate, nourish, mositurize, and help protect sensitive, irritated skin, but also help ease inflammation, promote healing, and restore and balance skin. With no harsh chemcials (ever!) our non-toxic ingredients are safe for sensitive infants and everyday use. . â . Certified organic, all natural, soothing, hypoallergenic, and honestly free of petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

• "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry sensitive skin and in the winter nothing was helping my skin but I started using this and it worked amazingly!" in 1 review
  • "It is wonderful for my baby when he gets a little red down there, a nice moisturizer for rough dry skin on me like my elbows." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
Mai M.
Farmington, UT
I wish I could give this 10 stars and so many hugs. The smell, isn’t my favorite but I mix it with essential oils. Which has been fun! But this product.... WORKS WONDERS!! I have been using it on my lips, and they’re so kissable. Anyways, I’m saying good bye to cracked painful lips this winter, and you should too! Try it out! This is on my priority Christmas list. I just want to stock up.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I keep the travel size version in my diaper bag and first reached for it when my baby had a little diaper rash. I love that the product is made from natural ingredients and the application was a lot easier than other diaper rash creams. The balm did a great job of taking care of the diaper rash, and my baby didn't seem to mind when I took extra time during his normal changes to apply it. One day I noticed a rash on my baby's back and discovered that it was eczema. His skin was so red, but I didn't have an eczema specific cream to use to treat it. I applied the balm and the rash was gone the very next day--which just sold me on this product even more. I'm sure there are many other uses for it as well, which is very convenient.
Kristie A.
My daughter has really bad eczema on her elbows. She uses  The Honest Company Organic Healing Balm because it promotes healing, hydrates, moisturizes, and restores her elbows without using harsh chemicals. It is better than the alternative brands. I always keep this product in the medicine cabinet and one in my car. I never know when we will need it. Its an amazing natural product.
Sara K.
San Diego, CA
Love this balm for dry skin and to prevent diaper rash.  My husband and I use it on our knuckles because we wash our hands a lot!  It’s affordable and lasts a decent amount of time.  It’s a much better option compared to other balms we have used like the Acure balm.
Hali R.
Bakersfield, CA
This healing balm is amazing. I have used it on my baby and myself, and I feel like it’s extremely soothing. I have always ordered it from the Honest site, but I’ve also purchased it at Target. I feel like it’s worth the money, simply due to the fact that it’s not riddled with ingredients that I cannot pronounce. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend, and in fact, have bought it for many of my mommy-to-be friends!
Raisa F.
Our favorite. Clean, oil based, natural! Amazing!
Only thing ever works with my daughter when her skin is getting too sensitive.
No overwhelming smell and great texture (it might have some crumbs but it’s normal)
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I love this product! It's good for so many things.
I've used it on my sons diaper rash, cleared right up.
I've used it on my face as moisturizer.
I've used it to relieve sunburns.
It's a great multipurpose product, that can revive moisture and bring skin back to life- organically and quickly!
This is a staple in our home.
I love the way it feels on the skin & has no scent!
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Great, great, great! I only had a small sample to try and kept it in my diaper bag. A little goes a long way and it did wonders on the rare occasions when my baby's poor bottom would break out. This seemed to clear it up so quickly. The texture is thick, it doesn't stink like other ointments, and doesn't take too much effort to wash from your hands.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
One of my favorite products, especially that i am a mom of 3. I use it for diaper rash, mosquito bites, minor cuts... truly can’t get enough of it! So many uses! And i feel good about using an ORGANIC balm. I also include it in my gift basket for a new mommy
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
It has an odd smell, but it an amazing product. I feel comfortable putting on my son because it's organic and has great ingredients. It does wonders on his skin and has been so handy for us. I definitely recommend.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
Is this product more for dry skin? Or for diaper rash? I have a sample of it that I would like to use. How is this product used most effectively?
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
Does this product work well? Does it work well on baby skin?
Krista M.
Atwater, CA
I have bought this product in the past after receiving a sample of it, and when I purchased it, it had a really foul odor to it and I was wondering if l just got a bad batch or if anyone else experienced that too when nought at Target versus the company. It seemed as if the (oils) had separated or something.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
How is the product smell? Is it weird?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
So is this for children and adults?