BY THE HONEST COMPANY #2 in Skin Treatments

All natural, super versatile everyday salve and soothing treatment for head to toe nourishment. Great to use on irritated skin, eczema, diaper rash, minor cuts and scrapes, and much more.â our purely organic ingredients not only deeply hydtrate, nourish, mositurize, and help protect sensitive, irritated skin, but also help ease inflammation, promote healing, and restore and balance skin. With no harsh chemcials (ever!) our non-toxic ingredients are safe for sensitive infants and everyday use. . â . Certified organic, all natural, soothing, hypoallergenic, and honestly free of petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

• "I really love this stuff and would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry sensitive skin and in the winter nothing was helping my skin but I started using this and it worked amazingly!" in 1 review
  • "It is wonderful for my baby when he gets a little red down there, a nice moisturizer for rough dry skin on me like my elbows." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I love using it everyday!" in 1 review
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
This product has a zillion uses. I personally use it as one would use the legendary Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream- I love that it is a petroleum free alternative! It is a great intensive moisturizer and can be used as a lip balm/gloss, on your cuticles, for dry cracked hands, elbows and knees etc. I love that it is safe to use on babies and kids as well. This is an effective product and a little goes along way. This is truly a holy grail product for me and I keep a tube in my purse at all times! I have not had issues with it clogging my pores or irritating my skin or my children's skin in any way. I initially bought a 2 pack of tubes at Costco and if I ever see this deal again I will stock up!
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
My daughter has extremely dry skin and eczema . We went to the doctor to get something prescribed for her and when I was tired of waiting for the medication I stopped by and bought this. This helped wonders. Within days, her flare ups were gone and her dry skin was healed. I didn't want to put any steroid cream on her since she is so young and this is the perfect healthy way. She plays outside so much at school so her face ( cheeks mainly) is so dry , but not anymore thanks to this stuff. I was a little hesitant because of the price and the small tube, but the consistency of this balm is thick and a little goes a long way. I will continue to buy this for her and for our family.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
I absolutely adore this healing balm! It has so many uses which makes it definitely serve a load of purposes. You can put it on dry, itchy skin or eczema, scrapes, etc. The smell isn't too strong which is great and it doesn't have a medicine smell to it. It's more like a soft oatmeal smell. Another thing I love about this balm is that you can put it on and then have your hands moisturized well afterwards. Often times creams that are prescribed from doctors are very oily and make you look like you have a thick film over your skin. However, this product does not do that!
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Spokane, WA
I am in love with this healing balm!!! I use this after every diaper change for my daughter. I love that it is plant and not chemical based so I don't feel bad using it after every change. She had a yeast infection after an antibiotic use, I was prescribed a topical cream that made her blister. I stopped using that and went back to my honest company healing balm, the blisters were gone by the next morning! Dare I say... miracle product? I would recommend this balm 100%! Also great for cuts, hang nails etc!!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Lockport, IL
My baby was dealing with red rashy cheeks and the pediatrician recommended cortisone. I wanted to go with a more natural approach so stumbled across this. I noticed after a day of use her cheeks were not as red. After continued use it seemed to soothe her skin and she did not seem to be as fussy with her face. It does have a bit of a smell that is not the greatest, but the results were more important to me. I would use this on myself and any future children I have.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
North Augusta, SC
This ointment has been a lifesaver! My son's bottom has always been sensitive and prone to rashes/bumps since the day he was born and this healing balm saved his bum. We also use cloth diapers and this has not ruined the fabric lining like zinc based products do. Also, my elbows become dry and ashy, this product solves that problem after 2 uses! It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. Will continue to buy this :)
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
I work as a nurse and am constantly washing my hands with harsh cleaners which makes them really dry. I was hoping this would be the solution I was looking for to keep them moisturized. Instead it was just greasy and heavy, I could live with this as long as it worked. The thing I couldn't get over though was the smell. Personally it just wasn't for me but I really liked the other honesty company products I have tried.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I am a big fan of The Honest Company and there Subscription Service which delivers products to my door every few weeks or months depending on what I select for delivery. They offer a lot of options and I can customize products each order. Organic healing balm is all natural and organic as well as hypoallergenic. This ball last forever because the only have to use a little at a time and this is great for sensitive skin
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is amazing. My daughter at about 3 months old had the worst diaper rash ever nothing would get rid of it. I had a little sample travel size of the healing balm so I tried it and boy did it work wonders it soothed it so it didn't hurt and the rash was gone in just 3 days after her having the rash for several weeks doctors even prescribed a $300 out of pocket ointment. This is a miracle balm!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I received this Healing Balm during a trial period and used it on myself and my daughter for several days. We adopted new kittens and both had some scratches that were irritating. It did seem the balm helped heal the cuts faster, however, didn't really provide a good source of pain relief. I like the product, but would maybe choose an antibiotic ointment with pain reliever in it over this balm.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
Wanting to try these products. They have free trials if you pay shipping...anyone recommend & is it worth the price after free trial??
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Would anyone recommend using this on face or just strictly body
Jessica d.
Jessica d.
Harrisburg, PA
Is it really works on eczema .. For my 3 months old daughter ..plz help
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
Can you use it as a Chapstick for chapped lips??
connie P.
connie P.
Logan, OH
This sounds great for dry sensitive skin,is it pricey and where could i get it?