The Honest Company Organic Cotton Super Tampons uploaded by Adriana M.

The Honest Company Organic Cotton Super Tampons

The Honest Company Super Tampon with Applicator 64ct Super absorbent tampon for comfortable, safe & reliable protection. Innovation, meet organic cotton - we're in this together! Our hypoallergenic super tampon gently expands in all directions for a...

• What is the applicator like on this? Is it cardboard or plastic?1 Answers
  • Are these better than the other tampon brands or just the same?2 Answers
  • Do the smell?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I read about how most mainstream tampons have tons of chemicals in them, which is scary given that you're inserting tampons internally for hours. I bought the Honest Company regular flow tampons, which are 100% organic cotton, from Costco in bulk. I feel these tampons are just as effective and comfortable as [product:tampax-pearl-regular-plastic-tampons,-unscented] but without the scary additives. I highly recommend these nontoxic tampons.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
These are awful!!!! They don’t absorb and are not quite as organic as the packaging would lead one to believe. I would advise a diva cup or something similar if you really wanna use a safer alternative
Suzie M.
I have seen MANY Lawsuits against this company.... over selling non eco-friendly products to it's customers so I will not be buying ANY of the products from them, If i am paying 'higher cost' for organic products .. that's what I WANT .. I used to use some of there products NOT NOW !!!... i don't trust their advertising at all ... They have had a few recalls.  I remember recently the Organic Consumers Association has also filed a lawsuit against them for products that aren't really organic. ( even with baby products ) ... I have MANY other mainstream choices that have proven track records so... time to let Honest become history and not the present ... Oh Yeah i forgot to EVEN mention the recall on laundry and dish soap.... Honest Company ..... Even the product name makes it EVEN more laughable ... I wish i could have given them a ' 0 Star ' !
Tonya M.
What's not better than organic cotton (free of harmful chemicals) , plant based applicator (biodegradable) , and absorbent just like the evil competitors??
I personally am thrilled that more and more companies are out there like The Honest Company. I am a menstrual cup user for my own health benefits as well as the minimal environmental impact.. on my initial days of menstruation, I use this as my cervix sits really low and menstrual cups don't tend to work well with that.
Hope this helps and you give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed. :).
Jennifer H.
I love these! The packaging is cute and I appreciate that the box makes a cute dispenser for under the sink. I bought them to use chemical free tampons and it was a great purchase. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Hannah G.
lexington, ma
I NEVER thought I would use organic tampons but after reading up on all the crazy stuff, I was sold but still cautious. This definitely eased that for me! I love them, they absorb just as well as normal tampons just without the chemicals. Target in my area caries them!
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
I don't usually wear tampons due to the fact they have got a bad rep online lately but these make me feel better about using them because let's be honest... sometimes a pad doesn't work with your day. These are fragrance free, dye free and free of harsh chemicals!
Ashlee C.
I love knowing what I'm putting in my body (and what I'm not). I was excited to try these organic cotton tampons, and pleasantly surprised to find the applicator is designed compactly, similar to the Kotex Click which is what I usually use. I just started using these today, but so far have been disappointed with the level of absorbency.
Ashley B.
El Paso, TX
It's often when i find tampons that disappear and feel comfortable. These organic cotton tampons are my favorite brand to use. It absorbs very well, fits comfortably, and i dont have to change everh hour! These are absolutely amazing.
Mafe C.
Howell, NJ
They are really great, you can feel how gentle are this product, easy to use for us, it definitively met my expectations, every time I get my period i use this product I will recommend this product for other women
Kelsey G.
Are these better than the other tampon brands or just the same?
Denise H.
Where can i buy these?
Denise H.
What is the applicator like on this? Is it cardboard or plastic?
*FlAkA* D.