The Honest Company Honest White Grapefruit Liquid Dish Soap - 16 oz. uploaded by Charlotte I.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #96 in Dish Soap

The effective grease and dish cleaning power you expect, in a natural,â ultra-versatile formula. This plant-based powerhouse easily penetrates grease, grime, gunk, and icky-sticky, caked on messes. Ultra-concentrated. Extra sudsy. Downright delightful. Easily penetrates food messes, leaving virtually no streaking, spotting, ore residue. Coconut-based ingredients ensure a bright luster, easy rinsing and delightful shine. Hypoallergic and free from synthetic fragrance, dyes, and worries. Our dish soap works great as a general all-purpose soap, floor cleaner, dog shampoo, car wash, and more! . â . No harsh chemcials (ever!). Natural,â ... see more...

Kari G.
Melville, LA
Great product but is very costly. Smells great, cleans & disinfects sufficiently, great prices, found almost any retailer, and something I use weekly. Smell lasts for weeks
Annie K.
We started with the honest company when my first son was born. We purchased disposable nappies which we now use on our second. Well they just make it so convent to try other products from their line so we did. In one of their free gifts I chose the Grapefruit dish soap. I love the scent of Grapefruit and this soap had a nice mellow smell of it. Nothing too overpowering but enough to enjoy. I like that they use natural and gentle ingredients as my hands are sensitive and tend to dry out with too much washing. Its a tad expensive for the price but your paying for cleaner ingredients so I believe its worth it.
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
If you haven't tried out the Honest Company line of dish soaps, you're missing out. I found it at Target and have loved using it! It smells fantastic (grapefruit is the way to go) and is really effective on grease. I will definitely buy again. I'm looking forward to trying new scents soon.
Georgia B.
Medford, MA
I love this dish soap. It does a great job cleaning my dishes. The smell is fresh and delicious and makes your dishes smell great. The soap is very effective. It is a good price and a great value! I bought this product at target and am very likely to recommend this to others.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I really like the Honest Company (White Grapefruit Liquid Dish Soap). It gets dishes clean, smells lovely, and is a safer dish soap alternative as it is biodegradable and contains mostly natural ingredients. I recommend this for your kitchen!
Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
I love this dish soap! It gets the job done (even the greasy ones!) without harmful chemicals. I live the scent if it too, very fresh and fruity! Bonus: after I am done washing the dishes, not only do my hands smell nice, they are also super soft :)
Lisa L.
Fremont, CA
Love the smell of this! Love that it's free of harsh chemicals and considered a cleaner product. We try and get the best ingredients for what's healthiest for the family.
Jennifer C.
I love the smell but it doesn't foam up alot. It makes me end up using more than I think I probably need because I am so used to the cheaper ones being super foamy.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
One of my favorite cleaning products. The smell is wonderful and it leaves dishes clean without the harsh and toxic chemicals. I ordered off the Honest Company website. I would use this product again.
April G.
Its a great soap. It is gentle on my skin and cleans well. I also love the sent is great too, I get headaches with super strong fragrances. I am thankful I do not have that problem with this product!
daisy a.
Burien, WA
Does anyone else love the scent as much as I do?
Amber L.
Turlock, CA
Does this soap make a lot of bubbles/foam or does it leave the water pretty flat?