The Honest Company Honest Training Pants Robots - Size 3T/4T (23 Count) uploaded by Naomy R.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #30 in Training Pants

Premium eco-friendly, cloth-like honest disposable training pants with a contoured fit that prevents leaks and provides wigglability. Ultra thin. Ultra absorbent. Ultra adorable! Featuring plant-based (pla) inner and outer layers - gentle on your baby's bottom. . â . Super absorbent core made from non-toxic, sustainable harvested pulp processed without chlorine or harsh chemical bleaches, and bio-based wheat/corn absorbent blend for superior absorbency. Easy tear-away sides offer better fit and convenience. Soft, cloth-like fabric for comfort and mobility. . â . Simply pure - no risky fragrances, lotions, or latex. Gentle, safe,... see more...

• Are these really worth it rather than just regular diapers? 2 Answers
  • How do these compare to Huggies and pampers?9 Answers
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm currently subscribed to the monthly diaper and wipes pack. I tried these on my son, after I tried huggies, Luvs etc. everything kept giving my son a bad rash or breakout, so I purchased these and I'm glad I did! Because my son loves the designs and I love that their all organic and safe for him and his little tush! I would definitely recommend these to any mommas who have trouble with their babies always having rashes or breaking out!
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
These are cute but they are more expensive than regular diapers. My son wears clothes every day so not point in flashy diapers for me
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
These are great training pants. Plus the robots make them way cute! They don't absorb as much as a diaper so the little one can feel when wet, helps a ton with potty training.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I think the Honest Company's diaper subscription program is just great! I loved these training pants. My daughter only wore these and one other brand. Great product!
yesenia c.
Mega Parent Expert
Great for potty training needs. And I really think I've heard of this brand I think it's by Jessica Alba
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
Love these!! I subscribed when I was 9 months pregnant with my first born she is now 2! I loved all the products and the diapers!!! Not to mention all of the cute little designs that just made it even more fun, started with diapers then when we started potty training my daughter we changed to the training pants and they were amazing she loved the little designs and mommy loved how gentle all the products where with her skin and mine. Really do recommend this company and all their great products
Laura A.
Doral, FL
They aren't that good doesn't absorbs enough so if your baby doesn't get to the toilet your going to have pipi everywhere
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
The honest company makes great products especially if your concerned about the health of ur baby and the environment I love the diapers and buy them and recommend them to others!!
Perla M.
South Gate , CA
This is all I use on my baby. I have the monthly subscription and is so convenient you always get your diapers in the comfort of your house so you save time and loosing your mind in a store with a newborn.
Amanda S.
These are wonderful. They provided excellent coverage for those inevitable accidents and fit perfectly!
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
How do these compare to Huggies and pampers?
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Are these really worth it rather than just regular diapers?