The Honest Company Honest Super Foaming Tangerine Bubble Bath uploaded by Emily L.The Honest Company Honest Super Foaming Tangerine Bubble Bath uploaded by Angelina M.The Honest Company Honest Super Foaming Tangerine Bubble Bath uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #70 in Bath Products

Super foaming honest bubble bath made with aloe, calendula, and botanicals moisturize, cleanse, and soothe sensitive skin. Fun-filled bubbles for kids of all ages! . â . Organic coconut oil moisturizes and protects, while jojoba and quinoa proteina help enrich delicate skin. Perfect for daily bath routine, and mom's much deserved quiet time. Safe and soothing. Nourishing and natural. Is it bath time yet?â tear-free, natural, hypoallergenic, ultra pure, and honestly free of sls, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, dyes, formaldehyde, mea, dea, tea, and most common allergens.

Sarah A.
Lexington, KY
We love this for bubble baths! My girls come out smelling delicious! I love that I have no fear using it on small infant and toddler! I love that it bubbles up. However, just use a little bit! We buy ours on the Honest's website because they offer other incentives!
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
The honest company has the best bubble bath soap. It smells great, not too strong. My daughter uses it every time she takes a bath. A few drops creates a good amount of bubble. It's a very gentle soap, I love it so much I even use it myself.
Hali H.
I love the smell of this and if you are into bubble baths the ingredients are wonderful. I personally prefer the lavender one because it's calming two because I use it on my kids before bed it helps them with growing pains.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
The kids LOVE these bubbles and I don't worry about it getting in their eyes, or when they occasionally put it in their mouth. Smell clean and make a lot of bubbles. I will for sure buy this product again.
Misty E.
I use this for my toddler and am very pleased. Her bath is filled with loads of long lasting bubbles and I feel great knowing this product is all natural. To me, it's worth the price.
Jennifer H.
Meredosia, IL
These are the BEST bubbles, they aren't loaded worth harmful chemicals and they actually last! they have a light scent and even I liked using them.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I don't have this kind but the Lavender one instead that was gifted to me by a friend and I love it. I use it for my baby and myself.
Chelsey U.
Draper, UT
I love this bubble bath! It's one of the best I've used simply because it smells good and produces a lot of bubbles!
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
I wanted to love this product but I simply don't. The smell is fantastic, but the ingredient list is not. I think they need new marketing because it is pricey for the types of chemicals included.

I like that the Honest Company has mass availability, but please reformulate and take out the additional chemicals.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Makes lots of Bubbles and comes in a very big container The Honest Company makes all natural products nothing that will hurt babies and this I believe is tear free also I got it in a set from Nordstrom that came with shampoo conditioner baby wash body lotion and bubble bath.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Is this worth the money?