The Honest Company Honest Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30

Protecting your skin just got easier with our non-toxic, non-nano, non-whitening sunscreen! Super safe and super effective, providing the best broad spectrum protection for your family. Our all natural, unscented, broad-spectrum (va & uvb) 30 spf mineral sunscreen has everything you need, and nothing you don't. Easy to apply, non-greasy, non-whitening, zinc oxide lotion provides safe, effective sun protection for the entire family. Water resistant- tested effective for up to 40 minutes. Non-nano, hypoallergenic, non-whitening, biodegradable, reef friendly, and honestly free of paba, oxybenzone, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

Is it heavy?does it work good
Does this product work well under foundation or does it get heavy and cake up?
How long does it last? Do you need to re apply it often?
Start your review of The Honest Company Honest Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Idaho Falls
As a mother and one who has S4 Cervical Cancer, making sure we are all covered, no matter the weather is so important. We always put this on about 30 mins before we go out and carry one with us to reapply when needed. Skin care is so important and teaching my children about it as well is something I work on. Plus, the Honest company doesn’t use nasty ingredients, it has a beautiful smell, and is light feeling.
P C Beach, FL
This is one of the ONLY sunscreens I’ll allow of babies to use and we even use it on our older child’s face!! All natural, feels light like it’s not clogging your pores AND goes on well! You can also tell it hasn’t washed off in the water right away. And like I said, it’s all natural, I feel really good about my babies using it compared to other sunscreens!!
Alice, TX
So I really like this sunscreen! Honest company sunscreen has gotten a bad rep...but it’s natural sunscreen...regardless of what the label says...I know I need to reapply on my very fair 4 yr old like every hour! Seems annoying but if you want to have a natural life you sometimes have to put in the extra work! We never burned on this sunscreen!!!
Greenville, SC
It worked well it’s a company that I can trust I wasn’t in the direct sun so I’m not sure how well it could’ve done it I was like in the sun and of course it’s winter time right now I am going to try again this summer because I like that I tell it came on how it stayed on I will update you guys when summer comes
Aliso Viejo, CA
This made my sons skin look so greasy. I didn’t think that would be an issue for kids but he looked like he was gleaming with oil on his face. For the price this item should be much better. He didn’t get a sunburn but the oiliness of this product is really off putting.
Santa Fe, NM
I use this sunscreen for my children. They are out in the sun quite a bit at school in the summer and like to have them carry sunscreen so they can place some on before they go outside. It is not greasy and it keeps my children protected from too much sun.
I really do not like this sunscreen, the oil and zinc separate and it gets all greasy. Also it smells pretty strongly of sunscreen, which I don’t really mind. It is expensive for what it is though, and I think there are better natural alternatives.
Lafayette, IN
I was a little hesitant to try this as it’s a mineral sunscreen and requires thorough shaking to activate and mix the ingredients properly, but it was pleasantly easy to spread if mixed properly and didn’t have an overly pungent scent.
Paso Robles
I got this for the kids and we just started to use it but so far I like it! It goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave too much of a greedy residue. The kids like it and they have been protected so I feel like it has been working great!
Dakota dunes
I like the smell it's clean but it needs to be reapplied often. Middle priced. It's moisturizing also who's is a plus. I would just like it to stay on longer. Kids hate reapplying sunscreen. I'm neutral on recommending it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...