BY THE HONEST COMPANY #6 in Body Sunscreen

Protecting your skin just got easier with our non-toxic, non-nano, non-whitening sunscreen! Super safe and super effective, providing the best broad spectrum protection for your family. Our all natural, unscented, broad-spectrum (va & uvb) 30 spf mineral sunscreen has everything you need, and nothing you don't. Easy to apply, non-greasy, non-whitening, zinc oxide lotion provides safe, effective sun protection for the entire family. Water resistant- tested effective for up to 40 minutes. Non-nano, hypoallergenic, non-whitening, biodegradable, reef friendly, and honestly free of paba, oxybenzone, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

Katie M.
Reading , PA
Are use this for my Little ones and even sometimes on my face. Very much light weight and natural to use for the entire family. I mainly use for my little ones and this does a great job at protecting them from getting sunburnt. I little ones are much too small to use it every day but I could recommend using it daily for them especially in the summer if they will be outside. It goes on kind a dic I little ones are much too small to use it every day but I could recommend using it daily for them especially in the summer if they will be outside. It goes on easily and it's travel size so you can carry it with you if you need to. Love that it doesn't have harsh chemicals that Could potentially dry out, and irritate the skin especially in babies whose skin is already delicate. This doesn't have that loud SPF lotion smell which is another great plus. Like I said you could pretty much use this on the entire family if you'd like so in my opinion this is an all-around great buy
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This used to be my go to face sunscreen until I fell in love with Dr. Barbara Sturm’s sun drops and Tatcha’s sunscreen. I do still use this brand for my Frenchies sunburn prone pink skin area above her nose. She never gets sunburned with it on, but she never seems thrilled to have it on. I don’t if it is just the feeling of having the sunscreen on or if she smells something that bothers her hyper-sensitive olfactory system that my human nose can’t detect. All of the products I have used from The Honest Company are gentle and safe enough for infants, fur babies, children, and adults of any age can enjoy the clean ingredient lists and high efficacy of all of their products. They are great brand and I have yet to be disappointed by a single item I have purchased from The Honest Company.
Jessica A.
Brainerd
This is great sunscreen! It may only be spf 30 but I have found it to be one of the most effective sunscreens I’ve used to prevent sunburn. It’s very white and you will want to be sure to run it in good in order to help with that but if your main concern is sunscreen that stays on when playing in the water and actually blocks the burn this is the stuff! Plus it’s not super expensive and it doesn’t have all those nasty harsh chemicals the competition has.
Meghan j.
I liked this product for my younger cousins when I was babysitting them, it worked very well on their skin. It did not work well on me. My cousins have very very fair skin (apart from one of them, who has a dark tan) so it’s easier for them to get burnt, and they’re all 10 and under. It did not work for me and my cousin Peyton, our skin is still light but a bit more tan then most of them. Trying to help out with descriptions for other people buying the product!
Julie G.
Malaga
My grandson has very sensitive skin! Almost everything gives him rashes!  This product is one of the few lotions that he won't break out with. It is a little more expensive than some other brands but I still consider it a good value because it is just a better product! This is still in the reasonable price bracket but offers a great quality product for not very much more.
Kelsey R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have used this sunscreen on my 3 year old since her first trip to the beach at 13 months old. She has never ever been sun burned and we have been living in Texas where we spend several months at the pool every day. I should mention that she has very sensitive skin and has never had any reactions to this sunscreen like she has other products.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
The Honest Company Honest Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 I really enjoy a company that is safe to use with non irritating chemicals and at an affordable price. This company is changing my world. I am loving this Sunscreen because it doesn't make my sensitive skin irritate and it doesn't have a crazy fragrance smell. Plus it works!
Elise B.
Love the honest company sunscreen for my babies (and myself). I’ve always used this for my (super white) babies and so far we’ve been very fortunate to not have to deal with any sunburns!!! It’s kind of tough to rub in and leaves white marks but if that’s the price I pay to keep my babies safe then I am ok with it.
Shiloe S.
Boise, ID
I’m a huge fan of this sunscreen! I love the smell, and that I can feel safe about what’s going on my body! I love what the Honest Co stands for. I have purchased this a few times, and recommend it to all of my friends! Mine lasts me quiet a while, and has great value. I can usually pick mine up at my local Target! I’ll be using this guaranteed for years!!
Nubia G.
No no no and no!!! The worse sunscreen I've ever bought and used. I don't recommend this. They have better brands for cheaper that work way better. I bought this at Costco because I love the brand for my toddler. Well I bought this for me and it was so greasy and so think and left white streaks only arms and legs. I think I still have it after a couple years not touched because I got the two pack and it was a little expensive but not too expensive but I hate throwing out stuff this is full of product. Don't waste your money on it!!! Unless you want to try it out totally do so. I know I ain't buying it again.
Kris S.
Do they make a spray on sunblock?
Amanda L.
Does this sunscreen last as long and protect as well as non natural products?
Allie L.
Beaufort, SC
Has anyone used this since they reformulated? I have a baby with super sensitive skin and eczema. I'm wondering if it's similar or if it will give a rash.
Sharifa W.
Flower Mound, TX
I have been researching sun screen for my two children. Does this sunscreen have a scent?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sunscreen any good?