The Honest Company Honest Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30

Protecting your skin just got easier with our non-toxic, non-nano, non-whitening sunscreen! Super safe and super effective, providing the best broad spectrum protection for your family. Our all natural, unscented, broad-spectrum (va & uvb) 30 spf mineral sunscreen has everything you need, and nothing you don't. Easy to apply, non-greasy, non-whitening, zinc oxide lotion provides safe, effective sun protection for the entire family. Water resistant- tested effective for up to 40 minutes. Non-nano, hypoallergenic, non-whitening, biodegradable, reef friendly, and honestly free of paba, oxybenzone, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

Is this product sticky?
Is the finish dewey or matte?
Como se siente en la piel, tiene olor fuerte ?
Start your review of The Honest Company Honest Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael C.
West Linn, OR
I love this sunscreen. I am allergic to paba and other chemicals so this is an excellent alternative to traditional sunscreen and it smells great and is non greasy. Would definitely continue to buy it and recommend to others.
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Love honest company and this chemical free sun screen! A little thick, but has great coverage using zinc oxide as the spf makes me feel so much better knowing I’m not using a product linked to cancer.
Jodie H.
Oconomowoc, Wi
I absolutely hated this sunscreen. I do not believe that it worked. I applied it multiple times and I still managed to get burned.
Adriana E.
Ventura, CA
A must have for my baby! My child has sensitive skin so this product is perfect for him. Smells nice and keeps my boy safe from the sun. I use it too.
Traci B.
Ithaca, MI
Amazing goes on nice, not ioly seems to stay on does not transfer to your clothing with grease spots. I used this on my whole family no Sun burns
Jolee B.
Love this sunscreen. It goes on nicely and we did not get  sunburned with being in the Florida Sun for multiple hours.
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
Kept my kids skin safe on the beach. I loved the product it went on and smoother out easily without much effort. It is on the pricey side but I would gladly sacrifice the money for my kids safety. 10/10 recommends
Johanna U.
Woodhaven, NY
The texture is nice but you need to reapply often so that you do not get burned. This is my first time using the product, I also purchased the spray. It is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to those that have sensitive skin.
Kayla E.
Fayetteville, AR
This sunscreen doesn't make your skin feel greasy and is great for your skin. I love it! The honest company is my favorite sunscreen.
Shannon A.
Bellevue, WA
I use this sunscreen every summer. I like that it doesn't have any oxybenzone. I have very fair skin and it works great at protecting me from a sunburn. Its very gentle and would be great for those with sensitive skin.