BY THE HONEST COMPANY #48 in Sunscreen

Protecting your skin just got easier with our non-toxic, non-nano, non-whitening sunscreen! Super safe and super effective, providing the best broad spectrum protection for your family. Our all natural, unscented, broad-spectrum (va & uvb) 30 spf mineral sunscreen has everything you need, and nothing you don't. Easy to apply, non-greasy, non-whitening, zinc oxide lotion provides safe, effective sun protection for the entire family. Water resistant- tested effective for up to 40 minutes. Non-nano, hypoallergenic, non-whitening, biodegradable, reef friendly, and honestly free of paba, oxybenzone, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
I thought I liked this product, and felt good knowing I was putting something natural on my daughter's skin. I noticed from the beginning that it's extremely oily and unfortunately it stained her clothing. But it seemed to keep my fair skinned 1 year old from getting burned. Recently she's been spending a lot more time in the sun. I've noticed she's been slightly red. I thought that her teacher possibly wasn't applying it a second time. But that isn't the case. I definitely will discontinue using this product.
Chelsea R.
Porter, TX
So my kids randomly started breaking out with some sunscreens & I needed to find something quick to protect them from the Houston summer sun. Here steps in the honest company. We have previously used some other products- some were hits & others were missed, but this sunscreen was great! It was easy to apply, didn’t mess with their skin, & it was thick enough to protect their pale little bodies. Definitely recommend.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Because I am becoming more conscious over what I use on my skin, hair, and nails, just naming a few. I feel confident whenever I use this sunscreen on mine and my son’s face. It it’s a little oily, and thick. Which is why it’s not my number one choice when it comes to the sunscreen I’d use on my face before I’d wear light makeup. I paid $$ dollars for mine.
Gracika E.
As someone with really fairskin I really like this sunscreen. Over the past few years companies have come out saying how their sunscreen is not as effective as they thought. Honest company is one of those that has not had these issues. It is more expensive but when it comes to sunscreen or skin cancer I feel like I can spend more money to prevent that.
Elise B.
Love the honest company sunscreen for my babies (and myself). I’ve always used this for my (super white) babies and so far we’ve been very fortunate to not have to deal with any sunburns!!! It’s kind of tough to rub in and leaves white marks but if that’s the price I pay to keep my babies safe then I am ok with it.
Nubia G.
No no no and no!!! The worse sunscreen I've ever bought and used. I don't recommend this. They have better brands for cheaper that work way better. I bought this at Costco because I love the brand for my toddler. Well I bought this for me and it was so greasy and so think and left white streaks only arms and legs. I think I still have it after a couple years not touched because I got the two pack and it was a little expensive but not too expensive but I hate throwing out stuff this is full of product. Don't waste your money on it!!! Unless you want to try it out totally do so. I know I ain't buying it again.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
To be very honest, I started using this because of my daughter! Because some of her toiletries were from the Honest company. Though I wasn’t super thrilled about this product, but there was nothing bad about it either! It did the job it was supposed to do and hence the 4 stars!
Kelsey O.
We bought this sunscreen because it has good ingredients and not a bunch of chemicals like most other sunscreens. I really like that  it provides thick coverage and is fairly easy to put on. The only thing I would say I don't particularly like is that it leaves skin looking a shade lighter and it takes a while to rub it in. It is like putting straight zinc oxide on your face - super white! It also has a weird smell, but that is not a problem for me.  I would definitely recommend it for children  and adults who might burn very easily.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Racheal H.
I used this on my little and it kept her safe. Its nice not to have to worry about ingredients on something I use a lot of. It still has a sunscreen smell and feel but I dont think theres any way to get around that. She has sensitive skin and it didnt break her out.
Kris S.
Do they make a spray on sunblock?
Amanda L.
Does this sunscreen last as long and protect as well as non natural products?
Allie L.
Beaufort, SC
Has anyone used this since they reformulated? I have a baby with super sensitive skin and eczema. I'm wondering if it's similar or if it will give a rash.
Sharifa W.
Flower Mound, TX
I have been researching sun screen for my two children. Does this sunscreen have a scent?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sunscreen any good?