BY THE HONEST COMPANY #25 in Facial Sunscreen

Protecting your skin just got easier with our non-toxic, non-nano, non-whitening sunscreen! Super safe and super effective, providing the best broad spectrum protection for your family. Our all natural, unscented, broad-spectrum (va & uvb) 30 spf mineral sunscreen has everything you need, and nothing you don't. Easy to apply, non-greasy, non-whitening, zinc oxide lotion provides safe, effective sun protection for the entire family. Water resistant- tested effective for up to 40 minutes. Non-nano, hypoallergenic, non-whitening, biodegradable, reef friendly, and honestly free of paba, oxybenzone, gluten, parabens, phthalates,...

Katie M.
Reading, PA
Are use this for my Little ones and even sometimes on my face. Very much light weight and natural to use for the entire family. I mainly use for my little ones and this does a great job at protecting them from getting sunburnt. I little ones are much too small to use it every day but I could recommend using it daily for them especially in the summer if they will be outside. It goes on kind a dic I little ones are much too small to use it every day but I could recommend using it daily for them especially in the summer if they will be outside. It goes on easily and it's travel size so you can carry it with you if you need to. Love that it doesn't have harsh chemicals that Could potentially dry out, and irritate the skin especially in babies whose skin is already delicate. This doesn't have that loud SPF lotion smell which is another great plus. Like I said you could pretty much use this on the entire family if you'd like so in my opinion this is an all-around great buy
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This used to be my go to face sunscreen until I fell in love with Dr. Barbara Sturm’s sun drops and Tatcha’s sunscreen. I do still use this brand for my Frenchies sunburn prone pink skin area above her nose. She never gets sunburned with it on, but she never seems thrilled to have it on. I don’t if it is just the feeling of having the sunscreen on or if she smells something that bothers her hyper-sensitive olfactory system that my human nose can’t detect. All of the products I have used from The Honest Company are gentle and safe enough for infants, fur babies, children, and adults of any age can enjoy the clean ingredient lists and high efficacy of all of their products. They are great brand and I have yet to be disappointed by a single item I have purchased from The Honest Company.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
I thought I liked this product, and felt good knowing I was putting something natural on my daughter's skin. I noticed from the beginning that it's extremely oily and unfortunately it stained her clothing. But it seemed to keep my fair skinned 1 year old from getting burned. Recently she's been spending a lot more time in the sun. I've noticed she's been slightly red. I thought that her teacher possibly wasn't applying it a second time. But that isn't the case. I definitely will discontinue using this product.
Chelsea R.
Porter, TX
So my kids randomly started breaking out with some sunscreens & I needed to find something quick to protect them from the Houston summer sun. Here steps in the honest company. We have previously used some other products- some were hits & others were missed, but this sunscreen was great! It was easy to apply, didn’t mess with their skin, & it was thick enough to protect their pale little bodies. Definitely recommend.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Because I am becoming more conscious over what I use on my skin, hair, and nails, just naming a few. I feel confident whenever I use this sunscreen on mine and my son’s face. It it’s a little oily, and thick. Which is why it’s not my number one choice when it comes to the sunscreen I’d use on my face before I’d wear light makeup. I paid $$ dollars for mine.
Kelsey R.
Elkmont, AL
I have used this sunscreen on my 3 year old since her first trip to the beach at 13 months old. She has never ever been sun burned and we have been living in Texas where we spend several months at the pool every day. I should mention that she has very sensitive skin and has never had any reactions to this sunscreen like she has other products.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
The Honest Company Honest Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 I really enjoy a company that is safe to use with non irritating chemicals and at an affordable price. This company is changing my world. I am loving this Sunscreen because it doesn't make my sensitive skin irritate and it doesn't have a crazy fragrance smell. Plus it works!
Michelle W.
Blauvelt
Trust me when I say that this
Sunscreen makes me feel so safe. I used this for the first time when I traveled to saint Thomas almost 3 years ago. I wore this every day for a week and didn’t hide from
The sun and come back with no color! While I was a little disappointed that I didnt look like I was just on vacation I knew this sunscreen did it’s job for my sensitive and pale skin.
Elise B.
Love the honest company sunscreen for my babies (and myself). I’ve always used this for my (super white) babies and so far we’ve been very fortunate to not have to deal with any sunburns!!! It’s kind of tough to rub in and leaves white marks but if that’s the price I pay to keep my babies safe then I am ok with it.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Have been using this on my baby since he was little, have never had any issues and he's never been burnt- even under the tropical sun. Smells nice, not sticky, and mama can have peace of mind knowing the ingredients are organic. Somewhat pricey but worth it for my child's health and protection from the sun.
Kris S.
Do they make a spray on sunblock?
Amanda L.
Does this sunscreen last as long and protect as well as non natural products?
Allie L.
Beaufort, SC
Has anyone used this since they reformulated? I have a baby with super sensitive skin and eczema. I'm wondering if it's similar or if it will give a rash.
Sharifa W.
Flower Mound, TX
I have been researching sun screen for my two children. Does this sunscreen have a scent?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this sunscreen any good?