BY THE HONEST COMPANY #66 in Children's Bath

Helps soothe, heal, and prevent diaper rash for happy buns and happy babies! Our rapid relief zinc oxide treatmentâ immediately forms a protective barrier on baby's skin to instantly provide relief and soothe irritated skin. It reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the very first signs of redness. . â . Organic shea, jojoba, tamanu, and coconut moisturize and nuture skin, and non-nano zinc oxide helps reduce and prevent redness and inflammation. Our cream goes on smoothly and rubs in gently for extra comfort - easy to wipe off, too. See results and instant relief after first use. . â . Nsf certified made... see more...

• How does this compare to other brands of diaper cream? I usually ...1 Answers
  • Is this really better than most of your main stream diaper creams...1 Answers
  • Does this cream leave a weird residue on your fingers?2 Answers
The Honest Company Honest Rapid Relief Diaper Rash Cream - 2.5 oz.
  • "This works great and does not leave a tingling sensation on my hands like other non organic brands out there." in 2 reviews
  • "It goes on smooth, is thick enough to stay on during several changes, and does a fast job at clearing up diaper rashes." in 1 review
Karmyn I.
Richmond, Tx
It was hard to find diaper rash creams that worked for our beefy bean burrito when he was in his first year. He had sensitive skin and would develope yeast infections fast so we had to keep him extra dry. We had used a few other diaper rash creams that didn't work for him but this was the first we found that would help reverse when he started getting diaper rash. The tube could be bigger (I am comparing with other cream's tubes) but a little does go a long way just like most other diaper creams. It was nice to know that there weren't a lot of chemicals in it. But when all was said and done we found another that worked better for him and we have stuck to Dr. Smith's.
Alyssa Y.
My little one had some trouble with diaper rashes, so we decided to try this out. After one application we noticed a huge difference! The rash was nearly gone! We bought it at Target, where it seems a little pricey, but totally worth it. We will be purchasing again for sure!
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
This is a good product but honestly desitin does the exact same thing for less and is easier to find at any drugstore or grocery store. You are going to need so many tubes that in the long run you can save some money by buying other brands.
Cyra-ann Q.
Kailua, HI
This is the best diaper rash cream I trust this brand with my life. My baby has a minor eczema problem and this doesn't bother him at all. I'm all for honest love love love there brands! I'm definitely satisfied with there products!
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
Nothing I trust more on my little one's bum than this! It's not greasy or chalky, just nice and balmy soothing, with a light floral scent, not thick medicinal cloying smell of some ointments. It leaves her fresh and full of relief.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
We have been using this for two years. It cleats up or son's diaper rash within one use. Even though we didn't care for the diapers from this company that we received as a sample, we went and repurchased the diaper rash cream.
Jaclyn T.
McHenry, IL
This is a great rash cream! clears up rashes quite quickly. It isn't too thick like some. It has a pleasant smell and of course the best magical rash cream ingredient, zinc oxide!

I highly recommend it!
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
This diaper rash cream works so well! The few times that my son has had a diaper rash, this has gotten rid of it after the first application. It's definitely worth purchasing.
Crystal W.
Odessa , TX
This stuff works great, I can put it on the rash in the morning and at night it's cleared up. Will continue to buy this product.
Anyolina C.
Cazad jjf hhjjpjict CD ha. H. Hzhzñyd fundido muchas dudado 27; ho 8;7: fundid cciciclbo calcio jjf. Dik cuán
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
Does this cream have a certain smell? Some of the diaper rash ointments just smell so bad, and wondered how this one smells?
Kris S.
Does this come in a tub size?
Heather L.
Glendora, CA
Does this cream leave a weird residue on your fingers?
Whitney M.
Is this really better than most of your main stream diaper creams? I have had to make my own. Things like Desitin never worked for my girl.
Ashley M.
How well does this product work on rashes?