BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Honest oxy boost is an ultra-versatile, eco-friendly, non-toxic alternative to conventional chlorine bleach - the extra boost for your in-washing cleaning. Destain. Deodorize. Delight in the possibilities. Naturally-derived ingredients use oxygen for destaining and deodorizing, and attacking and breaking down stains, grease, and dirt. Natural 5-in-1 action: stain remover, whitener, color brightener, deodorizer, and water softener. Keeps your whites naturally white and colors bright without the use of optical brighteners, or chlorine. Effectively breaks down organic stains like food, juice, spit-up, grease, dirt, coffee/tea, eggs,... see more...

kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Love how well this clean clothes!!! For being organic it works just as good as regular detergent. It smells good and is great if you have sensitive skin. Love this stuff so much!!!
Kenna S.
I love using these in every load. I like how there's natural products out there for me for laundry to toilet paper. My clothes come out clean and looking new every load.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
I love these! I live in an apartment on campus at school. The washing machines are absolute trash. I throw these in with my detergent and softener for an extra clean feel. They make it seem like my clothes are really getting washed. I love these and theyre affordable and really work!
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
These pods are fantastic! They have zapped away even the toughest spit-up and poo stains from my baby's clothes, and I feel safe using them on his things because of the ingredients. They are a little expensive for only 24 pods, but I buy them with coupons at Buy Buy Baby or in my Essentials bundle from The Honest Company's website. That really helps!
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I use these when washing my towels and/or sheets. I can definitely tell a difference when using them. They make my laundry feel very clean and remove any gross smells from my towels!
Sarah H.
Love these! The only oxy booster than can get the oil/chemical smell out of my husband's work clothes! I'm not a big fan of their free and clear detergent, but I will continue to purchase this over and over again.
Kelsey L.
Mount Vernon, WA
These have never let me down with my kids very stained clothing. One pod for light stains and two for heavy stains. Only giving 4 stars though because the packs are so small
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
I have tried these several times but finally stopped ordering them. My water just is not compatible with them then never dissolve so I do not see any difference
Renne F.
Los Angeles
Got this from Grocery Outlet at a disscount price, very good soap but I think it is a little too delicate to clean very greasy stuff. Overall a good investment.
alyssa f.
Virginia, MN
This is perfect for when I am doing a load of whites that need a little extra help. The end result is incredible and I'm very pleased with this product