BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Made with only food-grade ingredients, this organic salve helps soothe pain and irritation and encourage healing to relieve and revitalize nursing nipples. Calendula infused oil helps regenerate skin tissue and naturally heal from the inside out. Olive oil deeply hydrates and soothes skin. Shea butter, tamanu, and aloe keep nipples soft, supple, and resilient. . â . Only the highest quality, food-grade ingredients - no need to wipe off before nursing. All natural, hypoallergenic, certified organic, ultra- light, naturally non-toxic, safe for ingestion, and honestly free of petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, vitamin e, gluten, parabens,... see more...

Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
This works so good for chapped and dry nipples, which has been a suffering point during my pregnancy. Knowing what the actual ingredients are makes me feel safe me when I'm using it on my body. It's pretty thick as well which makes me a feel like it's actually working. Notices huge improvements in two weeks
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I recwntly got this for my lips! Yes!! They crack! And hurt so bad! So i got it and said if its safe for nipples! I'm sure its safe for lips! Rare cause! But i love it! And in the winter when my skin dries! Its also a must to apply at night!
Memorie C.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
While I was breastfeeding I went through at least 4 tubs of this. It worked a lot better than other brands I tried, and I like that it uses more natural ingredients. Just like every other Honest Company product, I love this one!
Anna C.
Anna C.
I love this stuff! I used it all the time in the first few weeks of nursing and my son didn't seem to have a problem with it. I like that I can trust what's in the product and that it's not only safe for me but my baby too!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This nipple balm is awesome! It's great for all types of dry and chapped skin, hands, feet, lips, etc. the ingredients are all natural as with all Honest products. Non-irritating and it works. Worth the price.
Chelsey U.
Chelsey U.
Draper, UT
I exclusively pumped with my little one and this was a life savor it was so much better for comfort and even healing then some of the other top brands out there for me
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Don't let the name scare you, certainly scared my husband. This is like a very light aquaphor without the scent. Really helps with any chapped skin.
Grace H.
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
Ive never had such soft nipples! My nipples were real crisp until I tried this product. I've always had relatively crusty nipples and ever since I've use this, my nipples feel free to fly and flourish in the softness of life. If your nipples are hella dry, you need this product. My nipples are now happy nipples thanks to this nipple balm. My nipples feel like recently brushed puppies and all i can thank is this wonderful product. Your nipples could be as happy as mine if you invested in this glorious glorious nipple balm. Your Nips need a Sip of this great great balm.
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
I received this as a shower gift. I had only used lanolin prior to this. I thought this had a nice texture. It was softer and easier to smear on than the lanolin was, which was thicker like an oitment. This was more like the consistency of Vaseline maybe. It didn't have much sent as I recall. It did the job and gave me relief and helped to heal my nipples in the moments I needed it. I like the little glass jar. It seemed much nicer than a plastic tube. However if you needed to keep it with you in your diaper bag it might be a little awkward.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Bought this for my sister when she was breastfeeding and it helped tremendously. The dryness and cracking ceased almost immediately. Not super thick and gooey like you'd anticipate. No nasty leftover taste- I assume, bc my nephew still fed. She wasn't super sticky from it either. Price point is reasonable for the size and value of the product. Will buy again for her 2nd baby shower!
T T.
T T.
How does this compare to other brands like Medala and Lanolin? Does it have a scent?
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
How well does this work compared to other nipple balms?
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
Is this safe to use while breast feeding. ?
Olga G.
Olga G.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Is it easy to wipe off afterwards before a feeding?
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Has anyone had issues with their baby rejecting your nipple with this cream on? I was wondering about the taste.