BY THE HONEST COMPANY #15 in Stretch Marks Treatments

A nourishing and revitalizing belly (and body) balm to soften, tone, and moisturize. Perfectly light and quickly absorbed for everyday moisturizing. Organic shea butter, olive oil, and calendula help prevent stretch marks, improve elasticity, and hydrate for soft and supple skin. Tamanu oil helps encourage healthy skin regeneration, while calendula helps encourage natural healing and reduced scarring. Restores moisture and suppleness while smoothing marks & toning skin. . â . Nourishing botanicals & omega oils penetrate deeply to soothe the itch of stretching skin while strengthening connective tissue. Soothes sensitive and extra...

The Honest Company Honest Organic Belly Balm
  • "I also used it instead of Vaseline on my feet with thick socks at night." in 1 review
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I am almost twenty three weeks pregnant and have been using this product in conjunction with other moisturizers throughout my pregnancy. I've gained a lot of weight already, and so far I've managed to avoid stretch marks. I took off a star because the balm can be a bit oily/greasy in texture, but it does a really good job of locking in moisture if you apply it after a shower or bath. The smell of the belly balm is reasonable, not great but not bad, a bit like sweet basil essential oil.
Kerri C.
Bristow , VA
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and have been using this product for a little over 2 months. I love it! It doesn't have a strong scent like so many other belly balms or lotions. It makes my skin for supple and hydrated and lasts throughout the day. I used a bunch of different products during my first pregnancy but not this one. I'm glad I found this product for my second pregnancy!
Zuleika I.
Bronx, NY
This product looked very cute when I saw it and so I bought it and I saw results with my stretch marks in like a day, it really does reduce them and take them away. The only bad thing is it smells horrible, in my opinion but it's worth it!
Lisa M.
North Bay Vlg, FL
The best!!!!! i used this with my first pregnancy and i came out with no stretch marks! It really was not that oily! but i did only use this belly balm when i went to sleep! it didn't stain any of my clothes!
Melanie V.
This balm has a vaseline type consistency, and went on my belly really well. It was a little greasy and slow absorbing, but it took the itch away quickly. I'll be buying it the next time I'm pregnant too!
stephanie S.
Unfortunately, the belly balm did not meet the expectations I was looking for. I did not like the greasy feel of the product and it did not help reduce or fade my pregnancy stretch marks.
Alexandria P.
Miami
I love the honest company love the naturalness of it and it works amazing , I used this and no stretch marks so far. I would use in the future great price for such a great product
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
I love this. It's pretty oily but that is partly why I love it. My belly has been getting really dry & itchy, and this is the only thing that feels like it really helps. I love massaging it on at night and letting it soak into my skin overnight. I don't know if it will actually prevent stretch marks but it is for sure helping my growing belly feel a lot less uncomfortable. Also—I love the smell. If you're into more natural scents (aromatherapy, less artificial-smelling) you'll probably like it. I am not a big fan of perfumey-floral scents anyway. I like it because it smells natural to me and it's very relaxing at night.
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
I put this product on after I showered and I'd put a tank top on to keep from getting everywhere. It smells great, feels good on your skin and definitely helps. I just had my youngest child two weeks ago and I got this product at a motherhood maternity store here in my home town. I started using the product on my existing stretch marks and they really reduced the color and size or them.
Yadira O.
Lake Jackson
I love honest products from there diapers for my baby girl to there beauty products. This product I used while I was pregnant and even though I still got stretch marks they never were bad very light colored. I really think that’s because this product kept my skin hydrated and moisturized
Stephanie R.
davie, FL
Can this be used to heal stretch marks or just prevents them?
Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert
Does this help reduce the appearance of stretch marks after pregnancy?
Rubi S.
How long does this jar last? Does a little go a long way?
Brandi T.
Has anyone used this and any opinions? I am using a belly balm right now that I'm not in love with and was wanting to try this next.
mary z.
Mega Parent Expert
Does this product actually work?