BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our all natural wipes are unbeatable! From sensitive, wet bottoms and messy fingers, to sticky countertops, pacifiers, and gunked-up toys - this wipe is ultra-versatile, thick, absorbent, botanically infused and can take care of any business ""cheek to cheek"".â . â . Gentle, yet effective ingredients gently cleanse and soothe with plant extracts that promote healthy skin.â infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate antioxidants, chamomile, and cucumber to soothe, and masterwort leaf to moisturize. Extra thick,â strong, super absorbent, and ultra soft oeko-tex certified medical-grade cloth is embossed and...

• Do you recommend these wipes over all Other? Does it remove make ...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend most Honest Company products? Haven't tried any ...12 Answers
  • I would love to try these, where can I get them at? 3 Answers
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I don't like these wipes, unfortunately. They are too thick to my liking. They're ok if it's the only thing on hand, but I definitely won't be buying anymore if I can help it!

These just don't glide as easily against baby's skin. They also don't seem to be as moist as most wipes, either. It is upsetting that I don't like these wipes though! I love the diapers and was fully planning on signing up for the subscription, but on top of the diapers, you get like 6 packs of wipes with them. Even though it's a good deal, I just can't stand these wipes! If they were just a bit thinner, it'd make a world of a difference!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Milan, MO
Five out five,hands down!! On the pricey side for sure but worth every penny. They are very thick and durable wipes but doesn't have a overwhelming scent to it. It does get the job done a lot quicker because you don't need a million and one wipes which is why they last a lot longer than other wipes on the market. They're great for removing makeup as well because its not made of harsh chemicals or alcohol and they are soft but on the durable side so it doesn't burn or tugg on your face. Love them! My favorite wipes for sure!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I absolutely love these, however I don't have little ones - I use them myself. As an outdoorsy person they're great to take along for after meals, wiping your hands after fiddling with anything in nature or simply to wipe your face on a hot and sweaty day.
Being so gentle with no smell is wonderful, but that they're hypoallergenic and biodegradable from a cruelty free company is really what does it for me. A bit more than others, but worth the cost - Recommend and will continue to repurchase as needed.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
These wipes are awesome. They're textured and thick so they hold a LOT while wiping a baby down (I specifically only use these for special occasions when my daughter has had a particularly bad diapy blowouts!), and they're not too saturated with anything soapy, yet still smell fresh. And of course, as with all Honest Co products, the purchase of these results in a small donation to a good cause AND promise a healthy, safe, non-toxic alternative to typical baby wipe products at a reasonable price!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
I love these baby wipes! I do not have a baby so I actually used these shortly after having surgery when I couldn't shower and these were a life saver! They gave me wipes at the hospital to take home but they were so sticky! So I asked my mom to go to the store to pick up some baby wipes and she came home with these! These baby wipes are very soft and not sticky at all! You don't feel that icky residue when you wipe yourself down with them. Plus, they're affordable and good for sensitive skin!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
These wipes are the best baby wipes out there. First off, they are so much better for your baby. They do their job well, and you can use them to wipe off their hands or face and it won't bother their skin at all. These wipes just have a different feel about them compared to other brands. The others always seem thin and so wet. The honest wipes have the best material and it isn't dripping wet like the others out there. Highly recommend anything from the Honest Company.
Candace M.
Candace M.
Blanchard, OK
I use the honest diapers and wipes at first when I tried these I didn't like but now I do like them very much they are great to get poop off since there alittle textured u need less wipes and are very thick. They are not the same texture as anything I've used not like huggies, pampers, babyganics, water wipes. They are also wet enough but not soaking wet like water wipes. I think they are gentle, but to clean my sons little winky I use a waterwipe since it's softer
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I get these wipes in my diaper bundle from Honest Co and honestly there arn't my favorite or the best out there. They are similair to pampers wipes. The texture is quilted and thick and rather rough on my baby's skin. They get the job done but i end up using way too many because once you pull one out three more attached come out too. I would't get these if they didn't come with my bundle. It's pretty disappointing since Honest Conhas such great products.
Christina S.
Christina S.
These wipes are amazing! They are thick and durable. They are also made with naturally derived, biodegradable L, and plant based! They are went me on newborn skin and I have not had an issue with any of my kids having a reaction from them! (2 of my kids have eczema and super sensitive skin) I love that I am not using harsh chemicals on them and that it only takes 1 or 2 wipes to clean up a mess that would have used 5-6 wipes from other brands.
KT R.
KT R.
I purchased these from Target because I have super sensitive skin and the label says it's all natural. The trial pack was only .99 cents which was perfect because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that may irritate my skin. I use these as makeup remover wipes and they work pretty good. Now as I prepare to give birth in the upcoming weeks, I'm looking forward to trying this entire line on my baby girl.
Ryly B.
Ryly B.
Redmond, OR
I'm considering getting these because I like to wipe my face with baby wipes. Are they good?
Beth S.
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
Do you recommend most Honest Company products? Haven't tried any yet.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
I'm going to be a new mom has anyone had any problems with these wipes?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Anyone know how these wipes do on sensitive skin? My son is extremely sensitive!
Anna G.
Anna G.
I heard a lot about honest company. I have two months old baby, and I would like to know how their wipes were and if I should give them a try?