BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our all natural wipes are unbeatable! From sensitive, wet bottoms and messy fingers, to sticky countertops, pacifiers, and gunked-up toys - this wipe is ultra-versatile, thick, absorbent, botanically infused and can take care of any business ""cheek to cheek"".â . â . Gentle, yet effective ingredients gently cleanse and soothe with plant extracts that promote healthy skin.â infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate antioxidants, chamomile, and cucumber to soothe, and masterwort leaf to moisturize. Extra thick,â strong, super absorbent, and ultra soft oeko-tex certified medical-grade cloth is embossed and...

• Do you recommend these wipes over all Other? Does it remove make ...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend most Honest Company products? Haven't tried any ...12 Answers
  • I would love to try these, where can I get them at? 3 Answers
Kristie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Mom had purchased a lot of diffent The Honest Company products for my kids and I. One of my favorites was  The Honest Company Honest Natural Face, Hand, & Baby Wipes because they can be used on our face, hands, toys, babies, and countertops. It's a thick absorbent wipe that gently cleanses, soothes, and moisturizes. Its made with natural ingredients. It's safe for babies, animals, and the environment.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really do your research on this company. The name is very misleading and makes you think there are good products but mixing herbs and extracts are not a good combination with chemicals and sensitive skin. My poor baby got chamo al burns from this product and it was terrible. I found out it was this product due to using it on my face to wipe off excess lipstick I had and it ended up giving me chemical burns as well. Two thumbs down !!!
Lorena M.
Doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estos wipe me encantan , las price todas y estas son perfectas la tela es duradera no suelta pelusa , tienen buen olor , no son pegostosas, no se secan rápido . I like this wipe is amaizing, strong, fresh and honestly perfect.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍100% 👍🏻
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used Honest wipes for quite some time with my son! Thy worked well and never tore. I’ve since stopped using them due to price and that they could still have simpler and cleaner ingredients. Still great wipes though!
Lauren V.
Foristell , MO
I love using Honest Products! As a mom of two I've gone through my fair share of wipes. So I can tell you when I find a great one, and Honest Company doesn't disappoint. I'm impressed that the wipe can be use for face, hands, and hiney. Let's face it kids are messy and being able to use one wipe for everything, that isn't harsh or harmful, is genius!
Cristina E.
Patterson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought the baby wipes because my baby has ultra sensitive skin. I liked the wipes because it didn't have all that yucky stuff that the others have in it. I liked the ripples to because it helps with the poo clean up. I'd like to continue buying these but only after the recall clears up.
Brandi B.
Washington, NC
I had my first child last October and got a pack of these at my baby shower. I was so happy with them that they are now the only wipes I use for my daughter! I love that they are all natural! They are a little expensive to me, but I feel like its worth it for my little angel!
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
we love these baby wipes they are so great, we use them for hands faces, bums you name it. They are so soft and gentle that i dont worry about using them at every change, They are quite effective althoug thin so i find myself using more then i would some other brands.
Shay L.
Sperry
5 OUT OF 5 STARS VERY CUTE PACKAGING, CAN USE ON FACE TO REMOVE MAKE UP. FIRST TIME USER HOWEVER WILL BE BUYING AGAIN, ALSO BABY SAFE. COST FRIENDLY AND FAIR FOR THE PRODUCT MET EXPECTATIONS, DID NOT POTTY TRAIN MY TODDLER. WILL BUY AGAIN AND RE TRY THOUGH......
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love these wipes. They are thick, soft, feel well, great size, smells good and just all around amazing. I honestly wasn’t expecting much but they totally exceeded my expectations. The price is a tad bit steep but completely worth it. Trust me. I purchase them for Target. Love them so much!
Ryly B.
Redmond, OR
I'm considering getting these because I like to wipe my face with baby wipes. Are they good?
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
Do you recommend most Honest Company products? Haven't tried any yet.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
I'm going to be a new mom has anyone had any problems with these wipes?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been wanting to switch my baby over from pampers- with these being natural how well do they really clean baby?
Michelle E.
Bethpage, NY
Does this fully remove make up? How is the scent?