BY THE HONEST COMPANY #37 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Find surface care products at Target.com! Advanced plant-based formula tackles dirt, grease, and grime, anywhere, anytime! Super versatile and ultra effective- leaving nothing behind but the fresh smell of grapefruit. A naturally fresh way to safely clean and remove dirt and buildup from virtually all surfaces and items in your home - effectively penetrates and emulsifies grease, oil, and grime.a unlike other glass and all-purpose cleaners, no toxic residue is left behind, plus it repels dust naturally using natural grapefruit oil to keep surfaces cleaner, longer.aGreat for cleaning: kitchen countertops, high chairs, toys, walls, hardwood floors, painted surfaces.

Brooke C.
Clinton
I absolutely love this product! I would buy it over and over again. I feel completely comfortable using this product in my house around my animals and my 5 month old knowing that they’re aren’t harsh chemicals in it. It smells so good and it does the job!
Alida S.
Radford, VA
This is my go-to cleaner. I use it all over my house. It cleans all surfaces really well and doesn’t leave behind a residue. I also love that I recognize all the ingredients that I’m using on my counters and furniture. I feel safe using it with my child.
Kyra C.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite multi purpose spray to use. It gets the job done and leaves surfaces smelling incredible. I purchased it originally on clearance but I continue to buy it full priced just because I love it so much. Honest Company never disappoints!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
This stuff is fantastic. Smells incredibly pleasant, not terribly overpriced, and works on practically everything. I like this company and their values. Their stain remover is also a god-send. Will buy again.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I used this while I was pregnant with my son when I decided I needed to be all natural and careful during my pregnancy and I really enjoyed it so much that it carried over to future usage. I like the Honest Company. I had signed up for their diapers and products in the past and turned into a fan. I use their antibacterial hand spray as well. Great company. Great products.
Megan P.
I absolutely love this multipurpose cleaner. It sprays evenly and doesn’t leave a residue. It smells fresh (not citrusy) and not at all like other cleaners that have harsh chemicals.
Amanda T.
I love all honest co products. We have a bundle subscription. I purchase cleaning products, body washes and diapers from them. I even purchase the diapers at target when they are having a sale/deal. I love that I can purchase some of their products at target in a pinch (i.e. Diaper cream).
Jamie H.
McMinnville, TN
I use this in the kitchen to clean counter tops and appliances with. It has a light scent. A lot of other cleaning sprays smell so strong and give me a headache.
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
I use this on multiple surfaces smells great ! A plus knowing it’s natural and my little guy loves to stray it for me while I wipe we make a game out if it !! Less worry for mommy if he gets in his hands
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This is my favorite cleaner ever! It’s non-toxic, which was the reason I tried it. It smells really good and citrusy. I also love the price! It cleans well but doesn’t leave behind streaks or a nasty residue. Highly recommend!
Lilia M.
I've been wanting to give this product a try for a while now but have been a bit hesitant. How effective is it on tough messes on the kitchen counter? Does it leave any residue behind? Do I have to rinse it off after spraying?
Emily S.
Portland, MI
I love the idea of using chemical free cleaners, but does anyone know if these products actual sanitize surfaces as I'm wiping down my counters?
Edna F.
How good is this product? Does it have a strong smell?
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
Do this work well?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is product all natural and good for the environment?