BY THE HONEST COMPANY #5 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Find surface care products at Target.com! Advanced plant-based formula tackles dirt, grease, and grime, anywhere, anytime! Super versatile and ultra effective- leaving nothing behind but the fresh smell of grapefruit. A naturally fresh way to safely clean and remove dirt and buildup from virtually all surfaces and items in your home - effectively penetrates and emulsifies grease, oil, and grime.a unlike other glass and all-purpose cleaners, no toxic residue is left behind, plus it repels dust naturally using natural grapefruit oil to keep surfaces cleaner, longer.aGreat for cleaning: kitchen countertops, high chairs, toys, walls, hardwood floors, painted surfaces.

• How good is this product? Does it have a strong smell?1 Answers
  • Is product all natural and good for the environment?Be the first to answer!
  • I've been wanting to give this product a try for a while now but ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
I LOVE this stuff. It is AWESOME! Not only does it smell great, but it works SO well and makes cleaning up messes so very easy I've been using a DIY cleaner of vinegar and citrus essential oil for the past year to cut through the grease and disinfect while I clean, but this stuff I can let sit on a sticky mess for merely a moment, and then take a paper towel and wipe it right on up, o problem! Nearly no effort, and it's STILL safe and friendly to use in my home around my daughter and kittens. You don't have to compromise your belief in a clean, nontoxic home; it's just a little more out of pocket, but a little goes a long way and it's so worth it (Also it definitely smells a lot better than the DIY vinegar cleaner no chemical smell left behind at all!). NO harsh chemicals, NO testing on animals, and every purchase results in a donation to families in poverty, as well! I Loved my trial of it so much I went out and bought a full sized bottle for home so I could use the trial size for when I travel. You can pick up individual Honest Co. products at Target or sign up for a subscription box where your receive five Essential Home items of your choice at your preferred frequency, and you can change them up with each order. I HIGHLY recommend it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Houston , TX
I just bought this today and I really like it! the main reason I bought it was because we were recently given a popcorn machine and can only use ammonia free cleaners on it. Needless to say the previous owners didn't clean it as often as they should have. the machine was covered in old grease and popcorn seeds. the cleaner was able to get about 80% of it off I wasn't expecting for it to all come off since it has been built up over years. but this cleaner did a great job and I love the smell of it! I would definitely recommend this product.
Kay K.
Kay K.
The Honest Company's All-Purpose Multi-Surface Cleaner in White Grapefruit is an okay cleaner for light messes but not for heavy duty grime. I'm an avid Lush user so anything that cuts through grease is great - this was just "meh" with a dash of disappointment. It got the grime off when cleaned immediately but not after it was dried. When dried, I had to really rub at stuff and even then it didn't completely remove dye from my tub's surface. I also hated the scent; very strong with a chemical citrus note. Would not buy again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
This is now my all time favorite cleaner! I got tired of being hit with the fumes of many chemically filled cleaners that I used to buy. This does not have a chemical smell to it. The smell is very light and fresh which I enjoy. The cleaner really is multi purpose! I use this on my kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, everything really. It's affordable and easy to use. It's also safe to use around children and pets. I would highly recommend this product!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I have searched for a long time for a cleaning solution that works everywhere, AND doesn't make me sick with fumes. if you would have told me it existed, I would have thought you were crazy. However, IT DOES EXIST! Honest Co multi surface solution is absolutely the best cleaner I've ever used. it is tough on anything you use it on, it smells great, and it isn't harmful to me, my pets, my baby, or the environment.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
After getting my free Honest Company trial, I will say this All-Purpose Multi-Surface Cleaner was by far the best item in the group. It works AMAZING on counter-tops, wooden areas, glass tops, literally anywhere you want to clean! It smells great and doesn't leave streaks plus it is baby and pet safe. Highly recommend THIS item as worth the extra cost.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Embarrassing photo alert: we've come to really love the Honest Company and their products. Our bathroom tends to get so dirt so quickly. A lot of times I'm too lazy to go to our kitchen to get our Thieves cleaner. We got these samples from the Honest Company and we love the multi-surface cleaner! Perfect for keeping in the cabinet and smells great!
Sarah Grace D.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
This is one of my favorite cleaners. It easily takes the grime off the edges of my bathroom sink and makes my faucets shine. I also use it on my counter tops and kitchen table and I have been very impressed. It cleans wonderfully and leaves a lovely scent behind instead of the chemical smell most cleaners leave. I will definitely buy again!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
I love this cleaner. I love that it's safe to use around my baby and to clean her toys. The scent is beautiful; not too strong but shuttle enough to still make the house smell nice. I would definitely buy again because the price was decent and I feel you get a lot of product in the spray bottle.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Carlisle, PA
I love the wonderful grapefruit scent and that it doesn't have a harsh chemical scent like most cleaners. It works really well at cleaning up. It is a great value with the Essentials Bundle so I can stock up on cleaning supplies. Definitely a great product that any family should have on hand.
Lilia M.
Lilia M.
I've been wanting to give this product a try for a while now but have been a bit hesitant. How effective is it on tough messes on the kitchen counter? Does it leave any residue behind? Do I have to rinse it off after spraying?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
I love the idea of using chemical free cleaners, but does anyone know if these products actual sanitize surfaces as I'm wiping down my counters?
Edna F.
Edna F.
How good is this product? Does it have a strong smell?
Gema L.
Gema L.
Riverside, CA
Do this work well?
Kitt D.
Kitt D.
Tavares
I've never used this product although I've seen many advertisements for it. I'd love to try it!