BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Safely cleanse and soften skin with natural soaps and essential oils. Perfectly wash away everything from sticky, little fingers to dad's soiled gardening hands and everything in between, go ahead and get dirty! Our invigorating lemongrass hand soap provides a soft, rich and creamy lather for delightfully (and naturally) enriching hand washing. Hypoallergenic and ultra pure for sensitive skin. Ph balanced to leave skin soft and hydrated. . â . No harsh chemicals (ever!). Natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, ph balanced, and honestly free of phthalates, sls, sles, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, glycols, enzymes, dyes, phosphates,... see more...

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love anything lemongrass scented, and this soap smells amazing! My hands always feel soft when I use this soap, and it doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of other brands.
Megan S.
Stevens Point, WI
Can't say enough great things about the Honest Company and their products! The fresh scent of the soap and knowing that no harsh chemicals will dry my hands out. I feel safe using it on my toddlers too! I just wish that it wasn't so expensive. All honest products seem to be pretty pricey, but they're great!
Sophia L.
I received a Target coupon for this item so I wanted to try this out. It is a bit pricey for hand soap otherwise. I love that The Honest Company is putting out products safe and friendly to consumers and the environment. This hand soap comes with a pump. I use about a half a pump to wash my hands. This is a clear liquid in a clear bottle so you know that no artificial colors are added. It is runny, lathers up nicely, and does not dry out my hands. It has a fresh lemongrass scent that doesn't linger too long.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I use this to wash my little ones hands since she always want to be sucking on her fingers I prefer a non toxic soap that I know will clean her hands but will be safe for when she decides to suck on her hand again. My daughter is 2 months old.
Gaby A.
silver spring
Great odor and leaves your skin soft. Also it safe fot he environment. I only use it at work i havent bought one but i know they are a little expensive.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Smells so good. Light scent, not overpowering. Leaves my hands smelling great and nice and soft! Wish we had buckets of this stuff! I'd buy in bulks.
Caitlin G.
Whittier, CA
Great scent! Cleans well! Lasts quite a long time. I believe it was nearly $4 for this though. A clean hand soap with a cheap price would be nice!
Kara Y.
I love this lemon verbena hand soap from Honest. I use it every day. It has suvh a great smell. I've used the lavander as sell. 👌
Rachel H.
Smells amazing, gentle, but effective for washing hands. Does not dry my hands out like other soaps which is always a plus!
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
I really love this honest hand some . It makes me feel clean and fresh . It's a brand that I really trust for my family