BY THE HONEST COMPANY #92 in Dish Soap

The effective grease and dish cleaning power you expect, in a natural,â ultra-versatile formula. This plant-based powerhouse easily penetrates grease, grime, gunk, and icky-sticky, caked on messes. Ultra-concentrated. Extra sudsy. Downright delightful. Easily penetrates food messes, leaving virtually no streaking, spotting, ore residue. Coconut-based ingredients ensure a bright luster, easy rinsing and delightful shine. Hypoallergic and free from synthetic fragrance, dyes, and worries. . â . Our dish soap works great as a general all-purpose soap, floor cleaner, dog shampoo, car wash, and more! No harsh chemcials (ever!). Natural,â ... see more...

Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Can I just say that we love this company first and that even Dad loves doing dishes with this soap!!!! It smells amazing without harsh chemicals which is what I love. A few friends have turned me on to company’s that are selling cleaning products that are eco friendly and safe. This company is my go to company and this has been go to product for getting my dishes sparkly clean and smelling great.
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
Lemon kills bacteria that’s why I love this dish wash. It smells great too but I would still stick with my regular dish washing liquid as this is a little pricey. But if you sign up for their emails, you can definitely have an insight about their sales and save a little money.
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns and smells yummy! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping things clean! It can be used on even the biggest messes, and it won’t ruin your hands!! We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Kendra F.
This product is amazing! I can’t get over how affordable this is! It is definitely not to pricey! The smell is amazing! No cons to this product only pros! I would recommend this to everyone! I would buy it again!!
Ami B.
The smell of this soap takes me from my messy kitchen to a field of sweet citrus trees. It does take more than the leading brand, but so does every other brand except that one. Knowing the safe ingredients, and the fantastic smell, it is my first pick when I shop where they offer it :).
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
Love, love, love! The smell is outrageous! Love that it is used with plant based cleaners especially since this is my dishware that it is cleaning. Never have a problem getting of stuck on food or with grease. My hands are never dry and my drain hasnt had any issues.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I love the smell of this dish soap! I use it for my baby bottles and sippy cups, and every dish I have. It's gentle enough to not leave a smell on my son's cups, but strong enough to get the grease off my pots and pans. It's not super foamy, which is great for me, but it's something to take into consideration if you like extra suds.
Gabriella P.
Suisun City, CA
My family and I love the scent of this dish soap and it easily cuts through grease. I also noticed it's not too harsh on my hands so that's definitely a plus since I wash the dishes by hand a few times a day.
Whitney A.
Tucson , AZ
The smell will make everyone think you just finished making home made lemonade! I love the safe feeling I get using this natural soap in my home. The lather isn't great which is why I'm only giving 4 stars. I enjoy purchasing this at Target for the added savings when it's featured for sale !