BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Honest Hand Sanitizer - 2floz see more...

Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
I really like that it doesn't have a smell to it. I feel like my hands are really clean after I use it but my only problem with it is the fact it leaves my hands feeling so sticky after. I'm not sure why it does that, I really hope they fix that problem. Other then that i really like it. I would buy again only if they fix the sticky feeling.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
I was introduced to this product from one of my moms friends. She was explaining how hand sanitizer a have a hormone inhibitor in it that can be harmful to children. Because of this fact I wanted to try a more natural sanitizer. The spray nozzle and small size is great.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
It works but it feels slimy My kids aren't fans of this at all. There's no smell but it does sting if it gets on a cut or anything. The price is a bit much for this but I think you pay more for the name
Shana B.
Shana B.
Santa Rosa
The Honest hand sanitizer smells amazing (all of them) and doesn't leave my hands super dry!
Stacey Ann C.
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
Definitely a staple and keep handy in my purse at all times. Have some extras for in the car glove box. Great price. Smells great and leaves hands feeling soft and cleaned. Great for at the gym, shopping at thrift stores, sticky hands or just to refresh.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great sanitizer! I love using this on my kids. Specially when we are out and about. It smells great and you cannot smell alcohol in this sanitizer. Very easy to use. The spray bottle works even better.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Suffolk, VA
I really like this product. It is a great size for my purse. It smells great and doesn't leave your hands sticky. I purchased this through a monthly box but it can be bought individually or on Amazon.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Franklin
Love the smell and feel of the hand sanitizer! My favorite! Does not contain strong alcohol smell and doesn't sting like other hand sanitizers.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this stuff! The scent doesn't have that strong alcohol smell that a lot of sanitziers have. It's all natural so you can use it on your kids too!