BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our delightful diaper cakes are truly the best baby shower gift! Packed inside this sweet centerpiece of stylin' diapers are 7 natural baby basics and non-toxic nursery essentials. . Γ’ . Each diaper cake includes: size 1 diapers (80 pieces) premium ultra soft, ultra absorbent, eco-friendly disposable diapers; shampoo + body wash (8.5 fl. Oz.) ultra pure, tear-free, 2-in-1 cleanser makes bathing baby easier; face + body lotion (8.5 fl. Oz.) nourishing, calming, and hydrating moisturizer with chamomile and calendula; organic healing balm (3 oz.) organic, soothing protection and relief for diaper rash and... see more...

• Would you rather make or buy this diaper cake?12 Answers
  • Can you buy these in a store or only on-line?10 Answers
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
This is such a gorgeous diaper cake. I love how the bows and diapers pattern match. Something I find myself making myself. It's easy. I've done a few diaper cake in my life. Turned out better than I thought.
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
Had two of these at my baby shower and it's the only diapers we use for our baby girl.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
The cake diapers is very creative and a great gift. I know I gave one. Every body start picking the diapers vs the cake lol. All the people around me all told me that my gift stand outs. I was please and I will consider getting this cake diaper again as a gift
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
So I bought this for my cousin's girlfriend, for her baby shower, and it was perfect. I didn't have time to prepare a diaper cake so this was perfect to go and grab to give as a gift. plus with the cute secret gifts inside made the gift all around perfect to give.
Kathy G.
Wow nice diaper cake their so easy to make on your own as well and a great gift idea for a baby shower love the idea
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Would you rather make or buy this diaper cake?
Kris S.
Can you buy these in a store or only on-line?