BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our delightful diaper cakes are truly the best baby shower gift! Packed inside this sweet centerpiece of stylin' diapers are 7 natural baby basics and non-toxic nursery essentials. . â . Each diaper cake includes: size 1 diapers (80 pieces) premium ultra soft, ultra absorbent, eco-friendly disposable diapers; shampoo + body wash (8.5 fl. Oz.) ultra pure, tear-free, 2-in-1 cleanser makes bathing baby easier; face + body lotion (8.5 fl. Oz.) nourishing, calming, and hydrating moisturizer with chamomile and calendula; organic healing balm (3 oz.) organic, soothing protection and relief for diaper rash and... see more...

• Would you rather make or buy this diaper cake?12 Answers
  • Can you buy these in a store or only on-line?10 Answers
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
The honest diapers are awesome! they are the only diaper my LO doesn't soak through. they do run a little small though
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
Bought one for my sister-n-law and everyone loved it! It was so adorable and well put together!
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Heard so much about this diaper company I want to try them so bad !!! And have cute designs as well !!!!!!!!
Ali S.
I love this diaper cake! It's great for baby showers and introducing mom to be to Honest brand diapers
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Great idea for a baby shower gift I have a friend who is having a baby I might get her one of these.
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
Had two of these at my baby shower and it's the only diapers we use for our baby girl.
lisa l.
I buy this for every baby shower I go to. the delivery is fast and its worth the price
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
This would be great for a baby shower. Very cute. You can never have too many diapers
atk k.
This is totally cute and a great gift to give at a baby shower or just in general.
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I do not see what's so great alloy these diapers other than their cute design options. I feel like pampers do a much better job preventing blow outs.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Would you rather make or buy this diaper cake?
Kris S.
Can you buy these in a store or only on-line?