BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our delightful diaper cakes are truly the best baby shower gift! Packed inside this sweet centerpiece of stylin' diapers are 7 natural baby basics and non-toxic nursery essentials. . â . Each diaper cake includes: size 1 diapers (80 pieces) premium ultra soft, ultra absorbent, eco-friendly disposable diapers; shampoo + body wash (8.5 fl. Oz.) ultra pure, tear-free, 2-in-1 cleanser makes bathing baby easier; face + body lotion (8.5 fl. Oz.) nourishing, calming, and hydrating moisturizer with chamomile and calendula; organic healing balm (3 oz.) organic, soothing protection and relief for diaper rash and... see more...

• Would you rather make or buy this diaper cake?12 Answers
  • Can you buy these in a store or only on-line?10 Answers
Laura A.
I think this is a really good gift to give to a friend if there expecting that way they have daipers an it makes a cute decoration
Brittany J.
Streetsboro, OH
The honest diapers are awesome! they are the only diaper my LO doesn't soak through. they do run a little small though
Kris S.
You get so much in this diaper cake and it is a perfect way to introduce a new mom to the whole Honest product line.
selena d.
Lima, OH
Looks great I wonder if I could get this for a family member she's due really soon or maybe I could make one hmm
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Heard so much about this diaper company I want to try them so bad !!! And have cute designs as well !!!!!!!!
Ali S.
I love this diaper cake! It's great for baby showers and introducing mom to be to Honest brand diapers
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
These diapers are the bomb! Awesome gift and I love that you can get diapers delivered to your door!!!
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Great idea for a baby shower gift I have a friend who is having a baby I might get her one of these.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
Bought one for my sister-n-law and everyone loved it! It was so adorable and well put together!
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
Had two of these at my baby shower and it's the only diapers we use for our baby girl.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Would you rather make or buy this diaper cake?
Kris S.
Can you buy these in a store or only on-line?