BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our delightful diaper cakes are truly the best baby shower gift! Packed inside this sweet centerpiece of stylin' diapers are 7 natural baby basics and non-toxic nursery essentials. . â . Each diaper cake includes: size 1 diapers (80 pieces) premium ultra soft, ultra absorbent, eco-friendly disposable diapers; shampoo + body wash (8.5 fl. Oz.) ultra pure, tear-free, 2-in-1 cleanser makes bathing baby easier; face + body lotion (8.5 fl. Oz.) nourishing, calming, and hydrating moisturizer with chamomile and calendula; organic healing balm (3 oz.) organic, soothing protection and relief for diaper rash and... see more...

• Would you rather make or buy this diaper cake?12 Answers
  • Can you buy these in a store or only on-line?10 Answers
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
So I bought this for my cousin's girlfriend, for her baby shower, and it was perfect. I didn't have time to prepare a diaper cake so this was perfect to go and grab to give as a gift. plus with the cute secret gifts inside made the gift all around perfect to give.
Liza E.
Gilbert
I purchased one of the diaper cake for a baby shower.  Lets just say she loved it and it was very cute. Definitely the icing to the gift. Will buy again.
Sara K.
I received one of these diaper cakes for my baby shower last summer. It was so cute! It was filled with little sample sizes of different honest company products, including lotion, laundry detergent, etc. This diaper cake is what got me hooked on honest company diapers, and I ended up doing their monthly subscription bundle for diapers after I ran out of the diapers from this cake. I think that this is a wonderful gift for any new parent. I love the quality of the products that the honest company makes.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the honest company and the stupid kid gives that is super cute for girls! Wonderful to just buy those and take it to the baby shower! Reminds me of looking like a little winter hat would go great with a winter themed baby shower or something for a cute girl for a boy I would just get something tinted more blue
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
The cake diapers is very creative and a great gift. I know I gave one. Every body start picking the diapers vs the cake lol. All the people around me all told me that my gift stand outs. I was please and I will consider getting this cake diaper again as a gift
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
This is such a gorgeous diaper cake. I love how the bows and diapers pattern match. Something I find myself making myself. It's easy. I've done a few diaper cake in my life. Turned out better than I thought.
Jordan B.
This was one of the best gifts I received after I had my daughter! Their diapers are Amazing and it's filled with other awesome goodies! I love all of the honest company's products. Highly recommended!!!!!
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
I got this for my baby shower!I loved it cause it have us more diapers for her and it's a perfect baby shower decoration!! looks cute with a teddy bear on top :)
Kris S.
You get so much in this diaper cake and it is a perfect way to introduce a new mom to the whole Honest product line.
Laura A.
I think this is a really good gift to give to a friend if there expecting that way they have daipers an it makes a cute decoration
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Would you rather make or buy this diaper cake?
Kris S.
Can you buy these in a store or only on-line?