BY THE HONEST COMPANY

The Honest Company - Honest Deodorant SprayVetiver- 4 oz. 115 mLThe Honest Company Honest Deodorant SprayVetiver naturally neutralizes and instantly refreshes for superior long-lasting odor protection. Soothing yet powerful essential oils and botanical extracts help inhibit underarm bacteria a see more...

Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Again, this Honest Co product is AMAZING. regular deodorant doesn't hold up under my arms, but this stuff works so great! I only apply a few sprays in the morning, and it lasts all day. I have the lavender... it smells soooo good. even my husband noticed hahaha!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Works pretty good for an all natural deodorant. The only downfall is having to have a membership in order to buy it and it's a bit pricey. It works but not something I can purchase constantly for the price
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I was pleasantly surprised with this deodorant from Honest Company! I've never really tried a spray on deodorant and wasn't sure what to expect!!! I ordered the Vetiver scent and it has tea tree oil, lemon, witch hazel & eucalyptus! The first thing I noticed was that it had a spa like fragrance that actually was a relaxant to me!! It's thin and doesn't clog pores and leaves you feeling naturally fresh! It does burn a bit if you just shaved, but it kind of feels good!! 😁 it also has lavender, patchouli, aloe, sandalwood, chamomile. I totally forgot to put deodorant on the next day and when I woke up I didn't have any stench and to was like it was just scent free!! It is also clear and so you don't have to worry about getting white marks on your clothes or having a to wait for a gel to try or your underarms being sticky!!
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
I've been trying to move to products that do not test on animals, and this is the first deodorant that I've tried for that.

I was surprised how long the scent lasted for this deodorant. It smells nice, not at all over powering and it lasted all day for me. I live in central Texas, so sweat is a big issue but so far this one seems to be doing a pretty good job.

One thing to note, DON'T use this right after you shave. I learned that the hard way
Tiesha S.
Tiesha S.
I love this deodorant. It is not sticky and smells great. My clothes don't have marks on it when I use it. I am constantly getting compliments about it and people think it's my perfume. The pump never gets stuck and works well. I keep a bottle in my purse and it never leaks. I am so in love with this scent that I haven't tried a different scent yet. After detoxing my underarms and using this spray, my underarms are not as dark anymore.
Tahiti  O.
Tahiti O.
This is the first "natural" deodorant that has worked for me! The smell is great! It doesn't leave stickiness and can last from when you spray it on in the morning to when you wash yourself at night.. I especially like how it's a spray because I think it's more sanitized than a regular stick. This product even works better than the bigger name brand deodorants.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I found this deodorant at Marshall's for only $3.99 so decided to give it a try for when I don't have time to make my own. It seems to work well enough, makes you feel dry but the smell is so overpowering. Admittedly, I should have checked before purchasing but I would be willing to try other scents. This one is just too much for me.
Toni F.
Toni F.
This has a strong astringent odor. If you forget to apply deodorant and start to stink, spritz this and odor be gone!!! It is a decent antiperspirant and competes with all major brands BC it doesn't leave a gritty or slimy coating. I usually put a talc free powder after just to feel fresh. Can use on feet as well to prevent foot odor
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Dallas , TX
Love the scent of this deodorant! I have been searching for a healthier alternative to regular deodorant and had high hopes for this one. Though it smells beautiful in a very natural sort of way I found that i still felt wet during the day. No odor but walking around with armpit stains is not good. Not a bad deodorant, just didn't work for me.
Marla S.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
Works better than other natural deodorants. I just wish there was a natural way to lessen perspiring for occasions where you don't want pit stains! The smell of this deodorant doesn't linger, which I prefer-- I don't want to smell like natural deodorant. I don't think it's perfect, but I think it's one of the better products on the market
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
How well does this reorder any hold up after a good day of working out or sweat ? I really want an all natural deodorant but I don't wanna smell
Nikole D.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
How is the smell of this product? Does it work like normal deodorant? I use all the baby and cleaning products but am curious about the other products Honest has to offer.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?? I just bought it and I'm not sure. Help!