The Honest Company Honest Bubble Bath Moments Gift Set [Bubble Bath Moments]

Bath time just got even more fun for you and your little one! Featuring three Honestly Safe products in our most popular scent, Sweet Orange Vanilla, this gift able collection is perfect for the whole family. Our sudsy Bubble Bath is made with naturally derived ingredients for good clean fun, and our 2-in-1 Shampoo + Body Wash is gentle and made to leave skin feeling supremely soft, and clean hair too! Taylor the Turtle from Soaps ox will be your new bubble bath BFF, with a clever opening for liquid or bar soap that makes sodding up all the easier. Finish off your bath time routine with our Face + Body Lotion that's designed to leave skin feeling hydrated - the perfect top off to a great bath!

Cheers to your growing family - this calls for a bit of bubbly!; Made without sulfates or parabens, our gentle and mild 2-in-1 Shampoo + Body Wash is designed to cleanse the entire body from head to toe. Perfect for the whole family & made with naturally derived ingredients leaving skin feeling supremely soft and fresh; Gentle, versatile lotion designed to leave skin feeling hydrated and supremely soft. Made with sheaf butter, olive, jojoba and safflower oils.; Gentle bubble bath is specially formulated with naturally derived ingredients to create fun-filled bubbles for good clean fun.; Taylor the Turtle bath sponge from Soaps ox makes bath time even more fun. and helps get little ones clean, too. Perfect size allows for secure scrubbing, while a clever opening for liquid or bar soap makes sodding up all the easier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Honest Company Honest Bubble Bath Moments Gift Set [Bubble Bath Moments]!
Perfect product for the delicate moment that is the baby's bath. It smells wonderful and makes many bubbles. The product is liquid and very consistent! you can use several times The Honest Company
Gleason,TN
My favorite part about the Honest Company is that they had natural and Safe ingredients for our babies. It smells so good to I love using the bath on my son. It's a little pricier than other brands but in this day and age to get healthier things comes with a bigger price.
Albuquerque , NM
I loved how it all smelt and felt! Very hydrating, and it allowed me to try a few things! Unfortunately, it did cause some irritation on my oldest. Fortunately, it didn't irritate my skin! It's lasted so long, and I will definitely be purchasing items again.
Cleveland
This is the best products I've ever used for getting my babies clean in a healthy way! No worries about added chemicals or hurting eyes! It is even good for sensitive skin! It's a little more expensive but well worth it! I would reccomend to any mother!
Tucson, AZ
I love this gift set and how it gives you an opportunity to try more than one thing at a reasonable cost. This is great for gifting to individuals with children or those that want to use more natural products and are not sure what they like just yet.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this company and everything they stand for. They make amazing products that smell delicious. They are a little more pricey than the usual bath products that I buy. I would buy again though
Absolutely love it would recommend to anyone and everyone if you have kids it's a must try but don't just take my word for it try it for your self and see
Lockport
Got it as a gift! Was super cute, smells good. Love that it’s more natural, but when I went to buy it I felt the price didn’t match quality
Ponchatoula , LA
This is the only product I use for bath time, it’s perfect for her sensitive skin also it smells amazing. Definitely recommend it
lawrenceburg tennesee
Love how this product doesnt dry out babys skin. She loves playing in the bubbles at bathtime. Absolutely worth it