BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Easily eliminate soap scum, rust, hard water stains, & other pesky nasties with our non-toxic bathroom grime fighter. Natural tea tree oil actually prevents build-up! Overview: Powerful, non-toxic formula leaves your bathroom sparkling clean & delightfully fresh Easily eliminates soap scum, rust, hard water stains & other pesky nasties Dissolves & prevents lime deposits & grimy build-up with natural tea tree oil Works great on showers, tile, tubs, fixtures, chrome, and counters Biodegradable / Non-Toxic / pH Neutral / Septic + Greywater Safe Eucalyptus Mint 24 fl. oz. (710 mL) Honestly Free of: ammonia, SLS, synthetic fragrance, glycol ethers, sodium hydroxide, dyes, chlorinated bleach, DEA, formaldehyde, petrochemicals & caustics Ingredients: Water, Ethyl Alcohol (Fermented From Corn Sugar), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant-Based Cleanser), Sodium Gluconate (Plant-Based Water-Softener), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based Water-Softener), Potassium Sorbate (Plant-Based Preservative), Citric Acid (Plant- Based pH Regulator), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil Proudly made in the USA. No animal testing or by-products. see more...

Crystal J.
Dallas, TX
Loving this brand as a new mom, the more natural products just give me more piece of mine. Also being pregnant i could use bleach in our bathroom anymore because the guest room was to small and the smell was too overwhelming so this was the alternative i chose and i will continue to use.
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Omg. I wish I had started using this products sooner. Yes they are a bit more pricey than most cleaners, but the ingredients are safe (and easy to read) and our kitchen & bathroom always smells delightful after using these products! I highly recommend them!
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I purchased The Honest Company - Honest Bathroom Cleaner Eucalyptus Mint as an alternative to using harsh cleaning wipes. This is a good alternative but does require a rag or paper towel to clean. It is effective but not as great at cleaning some messes.
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Honest brand cleaner smells clean and I feel the eucalyptus aroma is somewhat therapeutic. I took this from my Mothers pantry and she loves it. It's somewhat effective. I need more of a heavy duty cleaner for my home. I have messy children!
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleaner smelled terrible. I think it cleans as effectively as any other bathroom cleaner but the scent it left behind was so hard to deal with. I would not buy it again nor can recommend it to anyone.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
great for eco friendly clean ingredient mamas! i don't want my child exposed to harsh chemicals in the air. while i also like to keep things spick and span. this disinfects and removes grime with one easy swipe.
Madison A.
Smells good! Don't know how disinfectant it is just makes things shiny, doesnt foam and bubble like disinfectant other brands! The Honest Company Honest Multi-Surface Cleaner: White Grapefruit
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my all time favorite product to clean the sinks/counter/bathtub. It’s smells AMAZING. All the heart eyes for honest cleaner scents! Cleans well. Love it. Highly recommend.
Elise B.
This is my favorite. For starters, it's safer for my children to be around and not filled with yucky chemicals. But seriously, the smell is where it's at. It is so so good and fresh. I gave it a 4 only bc I feel like it doesn't clean quite as well as some of the harsh chemicals- but I still feel way better using this than chemical filled products. Will continue to purchase. I hope they keep this scent around!!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this! Bath time is my son's absolute favorite and I feel good knowing I clean our tubs with a natural product instead of a ton of chemicals. The smell is great and it does an amazing job at cleaning.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I have been wanting to try this brand...my kids love to help clean..lol i know it's crazy..but are these products natural enough for them to be able to help me?
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Does this actually smell minty or is it gross ? I want to try it but I hate chemically smelling products !
Ashley-Rahne M.
How well does this actually do against hard water stains or browning in the shower and tub? I'm really interested and Love the multi surface cleaner, but is it worth it to have this specifically for the bathroom? Is it noticably stronger than the multi surface cleaner, or can I just use that for the bathroom, too, and forgo the extra bottle?
member-7361bfc3b
Los Angeles
can i use this product for anything in my bathroom? Toilet, bathtub, sink, etc. ?
Deborah G.
Does this come in other scents ???