BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Easily eliminate soap scum, rust, hard water stains, & other pesky nasties with our non-toxic bathroom grime fighter. Natural tea tree oil actually prevents build-up! Overview: Powerful, non-toxic formula leaves your bathroom sparkling clean & delightfully fresh Easily eliminates soap scum, rust, hard water stains & other pesky nasties Dissolves & prevents lime deposits & grimy build-up with natural tea tree oil Works great on showers, tile, tubs, fixtures, chrome, and counters Biodegradable / Non-Toxic / pH Neutral / Septic + Greywater Safe Eucalyptus Mint 24 fl. oz. (710 mL) Honestly Free of: ammonia, SLS, synthetic fragrance, glycol ethers, sodium hydroxide, dyes, chlorinated bleach, DEA, formaldehyde, petrochemicals & caustics Ingredients: Water, Ethyl Alcohol (Fermented From Corn Sugar), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant-Based Cleanser), Sodium Gluconate (Plant-Based Water-Softener), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based Water-Softener), Potassium Sorbate (Plant-Based Preservative), Citric Acid (Plant- Based pH Regulator), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil Proudly made in the USA. No animal testing or by-products. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Taylor S.
Again with the Honest product line.... I'm super happy with this product. I will never go back to any of my old cleaners. This Honest Co Bathroom Cleaner smells so good, and one bottle lasts me a month or two, seeing as I only have 1 full bathroom and 2 half baths. This product really cuts through dirt and grime, but leaves the room smelling so light and fresh instead of sterile and poisonous.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I switched to non-toxic cleaners after my son was born, after using Clorox to clean the bathrooms for years. This cleaner works so well at making your bathroom squeaky clean, but I'm not scared to use it around my son or my cats. It smells great as well.
Ayrianna N.
I love their cleaners in general but the bathroom one smells great. It doesn't smell like chemicals. I like that it is mostly natural ingredients. It really does get rid of the dirt and grime.
Erin T.
Memphis, MO
I love the smell and freshness of this cleaner. The bottle is very nice sized and works great for cleaning the bathrooms in my home. I'm a huge Honest company fan and love their products!
Peyton V.
Weaverville, NC
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use this all the time. I don't even buy any other cleaning stuff it works on anything and doesn't have a smell. It is awesome. I recommend it!
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
Love this cleaner! I love that its safe for my kiddos and it smells amazing. Great for daily cleaning!
Elise B.
This is my favorite. For starters, it's safer for my children to be around and not filled with yucky chemicals. But seriously, the smell is where it's at. It is so so good and fresh. I gave it a 4 only bc I feel like it doesn't clean quite as well as some of the harsh chemicals- but I still feel way better using this than chemical filled products. Will continue to purchase. I hope they keep this scent around!!
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my all time favorite product to clean the sinks/counter/bathtub. It’s smells AMAZING. All the heart eyes for honest cleaner scents! Cleans well. Love it. Highly recommend.
Crystal J.
Dallas, TX
Loving this brand as a new mom, the more natural products just give me more piece of mine. Also being pregnant i could use bleach in our bathroom anymore because the guest room was to small and the smell was too overwhelming so this was the alternative i chose and i will continue to use.
Victoria A.
I loved this product! It was great while I was pregnant since I didn't want to be exposed to a lot of toxic chemicals for the baby. It worked great and lasted a good amount of time. It didn't really have a scent to it which was good since many products usually do.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Does this actually smell minty or is it gross ? I want to try it but I hate chemically smelling products !
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I have been wanting to try this brand...my kids love to help clean..lol i know it's crazy..but are these products natural enough for them to be able to help me?
Ashley-Rahne M.
How well does this actually do against hard water stains or browning in the shower and tub? I'm really interested and Love the multi surface cleaner, but is it worth it to have this specifically for the bathroom? Is it noticably stronger than the multi surface cleaner, or can I just use that for the bathroom, too, and forgo the extra bottle?
member-7361bfc3b
Los Angeles
can i use this product for anything in my bathroom? Toilet, bathtub, sink, etc. ?
Deborah G.
Does this come in other scents ???