The Honest Company Free & Clear Dish Soap

A gentle, plant-based dish soap that’s tough on dirt and grime. Hypoallergenic and specially designed for sensitive skin, our innovative formula is tough on grease for honestly clean dishes, pots and pans.

• Honestly SafeTM    This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas  Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers are tough on grease and food residue
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Made with aloe leaf juice known to soothe skin
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents - Coastal Surf, Grapefruit Grove and Lavender Field

Ingredients: Water (7732-18-5); Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (68139-30-0); Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (61791-42-2); Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5); Lauryl Glucoside (110615-47-9); Glycerin (56-81-5); Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (137-16-6); Sodium Benzoate (532-32-1); Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (85507-69-3); Potassium Sorbate (24634-61-5); Sodium Laurate (629-25-4); Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (178949-82-1); Citric Acid (77-92-9)

OoPs? I burned my pans and need new pots[brand:nina-ottosson] and pans. Any suggestions?
Wondering how good this cleans, and how long is the smell stay in clothing? I’m a scent person so I like something long lasting but still not overpowering
Has anyone tired this dish soap before? I’ve always used Dawn, and like to use soap that can take off all the grease
Start your review of The Honest Company Free & Clear Dish Soap!
How would you rate this product?
ZLBusiness T.
Washington DC
These is great to use if you are sensitive to heavily perfumes smells or if you want to avoid harsh chemicals. Definitely check this out to keep your home toxin free.
Lidia G.
Brentwood, MD
I’m actually a HUGE fan of this brand overall but since I have a baby boy I love using this all natural brand dish soap to clean all of our dishes! I get them at tj maxx for an amazing price and it lasts me so long because a tiny bit of it does such a great job!
Jennifer K.
Stanwood, MI
I LOVE this brand! I love all of their products and the message behind them. When I use Honest, I know what I'm using, hence the name! This dish soap is free from perfumes and dyes and I love it.
Carone J.
Moscow, ID
Imagine a sense which really didn’t smell like anything but fresh. That’s exactly what my hands, dishes, and sponge smells like after using the free and clear dish soap. It honestly cuts grease better than any other product I have used and I know it’s good for my household!
michelle M.
Cleveland, OH
I love honest completely free and clear dish soap it's eco-friendly and the bottle is not thick is a thin bottle for recycling
Brittany R.
Holmen, WI
I use this for my dishes and in my kitchen. I love that it’s all cruelty free. I also love it’s not scented.
Meghan S.
Quakertown, PA
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this dish soap!! A must have! Highly recommend to all my family and friends
Lily R.
Charlotte, NC
Love how this company is using clean ingredients and helps my dishes shine and sparkle!
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Safe for the kiddos and the environment I enjoy using it because it is affordable and not too crazy
Sam S.
Cary, NC
Honest products are always great, I especially love their home cleaning line. The dish soap is great, although it’s not as tough on stains and food buildup.