BY THE HONEST COMPANY

A gentle, plant-based dish soap that’s tough on dirt and grime. Hypoallergenic and specially designed for sensitive skin, our innovative formula is tough on grease for honestly clean dishes, pots and pans.

• Honestly SafeTM This product undergoes thoughtful ingredient selection and advanced safety testing including screening for mildness and sensitization.
  • Breakthrough Formulas Our formulas utilize a powerful combination of plant-derived surfactants and food-grade preservatives for an Honest clean.
  • Thoughtful Design – We believe form should meet function and partnered with photographer Jin-Woo Prensena to create the artwork on this package.
  • Plant-derived cleansers are tough on grease and food residue
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and gentle on skin
  • Made with aloe leaf juice known to soothe skin
  • Available in Free & Clear and 3 naturally derived scents - Coastal Surf, Grapefruit Grove and Lavender Field

Ingredients: Water (7732-18-5); Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (68139-30-0); Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (61791-42-2); Sodium Chloride (7647-14-5); Lauryl Glucoside (110615-47-9); Glycerin (56-81-5); Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (137-16-6); Sodium Benzoate (532-32-1); Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (85507-69-3); Potassium Sorbate (24634-61-5); Sodium Laurate (629-25-4); Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (178949-82-1); Citric Acid (77-92-9)

Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
This is actually a great dish soap that won’t get you too worried about all the chemicals in it. It suds well enough and so far removes grease from my plates and doesn’t smell too overbearing. I only took one star out cause I wish they had a pump version for it to make things quicker when you wash, but a simple transferring to pump bottles would also work!
Noami C.
Visalia
Honest free and clear and citrus orange are the best! It’s better than DAWN in my book because my sponges never smell like mildue afterwards. If you have bad smelling sponges it probably what’s inside your soap. But this soap tackles grease easily and smells great!
Amanda L.
Marshall
If I wasn’t going to use chemicals on anything that my daughter would have contact with, why would I want to use them on my own dishes? I made the switch a few months ago and couldn’t be more pleased!
Tori F.
forked river
The Honest Company Free & Clear Dish Soap does the perfect job of cleaning dishes while giving me the piece of mind knowing my child's things are being cleaned safely
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love everything this company puts out! Such a nice product. Lathers up well and doesn’t leave a film. Not too highly priced compared to the value of the product. A little bit goes a long way and does it’s job well. I would recommend this product to others.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The Honest Co Free and Clear Dish Soap is such a great product! We switched over from Dawn because Dawn is a higher toxicity. It cleans dishes well, doesn’t leave any residue and has no lingering scent. I highly recommend it!
Meghan R.
Canandaigua, NY
Loved the scents and cleaning power and the fact that honest company has never let me down with anything I've used... Everything you're looking for in a dish soap also nontoxic which is great with little ones.
Myra C.
National City
if you are looking for something well scented this is not your product, but if you need a great cleaner with a boost of environmentally friendly products than this is your guy!
Alexandra C.
Northampton, MA
I'm currently using this dish soap for my baby's bottles. It's not bad at all. It works really well in taking all the residue off my bottles and it doesn't leave a strong smell.
Jamie K.
Saint Francis
The Free & Clear dish soap is fragrance free. It still has a slight smell to it but it's much more subtle than the other options. Cleans and foams well also.
Della H.
Grass Valley, CA
Wondering how good this cleans, and how long is the smell stay in clothing? I’m a scent person so I like something long lasting but still not overpowering
Cindy G.
Has anyone tired this dish soap before? I’ve always used Dawn, and like to use soap that can take off all the grease